Page 16 of 19 < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#58828 - 09/15/06 01:44 PM Re: OT: The genius of Bush
Mark Kluth Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Maui, Hawaii
What, are you trying to be funny? Pam Anderson told me she had nothing to do with it either. Try answering the actual question this time:

"How is it, Nick, that you profess to despise everything Shrub says and does... you can't even look at his face... yet you accept his explanation for 9/11 hook, line and sinker and believe that nothing at all fishy was involved?"

#58829 - 09/15/06 04:19 PM Re: OT: The genius of Bush
Nick Batzdorf Offline
Founding Member

Loc: Los Angeles, CA, USA
What do you want me to say, Mark? I believe Bush is a total See You Next Tuesday, but I don't believe he was responsible for 9/11.

Where's the conflict?

#58830 - 09/15/06 04:21 PM Re: OT: The genius of Bush
GlennR01 Offline
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally posted by zumbido:
"I was able to retire at age 41"

Damn! You beat me by 3 years.

I was a late bloomer, I guess.

;\)
How do you make $5 million in the music industry? Start with $10 million \:\(

#58831 - 09/15/06 04:31 PM Re: OT: The genius of Bush
jeremy hesford Offline
Founding Member

Loc: odenton md.
There was a documentary explaining how the 2 WTC came down, very detailed with alot of model examples. Basicly it had to do with the way the building was designed. The intense heat of the fire melted the supporting structure on the floor the plane crashed into. Once one floor came down on the one below it, it was a domino effect.

There was no doubt about that. They even had the guy who designed the WTC towers on this documentary.
But there was no planted explosives to bring down the 2 towers.

#58832 - 09/15/06 05:16 PM Re: OT: The genius of Bush
john gee Offline

mmmnnn,

no offense, i saw said documentary, advocating the pancaking effect, and its balonely.

one floor slamming into the other?

wouldn't that leave a load of floors pilled up on the bottom, with the central column poking up through the top like a coctail stick through a party snack?

one floor hitting the other would reduce the descent of the building as it fell. it would incurr friction and shock.

the building fell at near gravitational speed.

the entire building, bar steel was atomised to dust. no furniture, no concrete slabs, no whole items, nothing. atomised.

collapse cannot do that

only massive energetic explosions do that.

look at the debri field as it drops. material is being ejected from the sides like a cannon, its ejecting at a hundred or more feet out...

you also have pipes and steam pipes (service pipes etc) cracking and bursting all over the building .

collapsing 'floors' from the top would not do this.

only a deliberate weaking of the skelatal structure through out the building could do this, initially with denotation cutters and then bigger charges uses to sever the main column, from the top down.

no offense again, but not factoring-in jet fuel into the equation of a plane-resistant designed building is ludicrous.

(jet fuel doesn't melt steel)

top down demolition.

Company that ran security of the WTC buildings tied to Marvin Bush, who had parallel contracts and dealings with the military and others (Securacom).

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/911security.html

#58833 - 09/15/06 06:38 PM Re: OT: The genius of Bush
Mark Kluth Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Maui, Hawaii
 Quote:
Originally posted by Nick Batzdorf:
What do you want me to say, Mark? I believe Bush is a total See You Next Tuesday, but I don't believe he was responsible for 9/11.

Where's the conflict?
Just illustrating your lack of consistency...

"I think Bush's entire administration made their foreign policy decisions based on insane ideology cooked up in the PNAC think tank. They hyped each other up to the point that anyone with any sense was thrown out."

"But the reason they doctored the intelligence is what I said: they've worked each other up into believing some very strange ideology. They believe it so fervently that small things like doctoring intelligence - or for that matter firing administrators of scientific organizations that won't come up with lies to support their ideology - are perfectly justified in their minds."

And even after making these observations, you still refuse to believe that these people couldn't morally have made the decision to sacrifice thousands of innocent civilians to make billions and further their cause for war? How many innocent civilians have died so far in the "war on terror" on either "side"? They don't seem to have a problem with those numbers, either.

You took great pains to establish that these people are basically insane. Is it such a huge logical step to believe that they were even more involved at a basic level than previously thought?

#58834 - 09/15/06 07:02 PM Re: OT: The genius of Bush
sscannon Offline
Founding Member

Loc: Florida
 Quote:
Originally posted by jeremy hesford:
There was a documentary explaining how the 2 WTC came down, very detailed with alot of model examples. Basicly it had to do with the way the building was designed. The intense heat of the fire melted the supporting structure on the floor the plane crashed into. Once one floor came down on the one below it, it was a domino effect.

There was no doubt about that. They even had the guy who designed the WTC towers on this documentary.
Thanks for clearing that up. :p You sound so sure, too.

Actually, we have been discussing this for about 150 posts so far, and that is not the only documentary out there. Follow my link above. The pancake theory has since been disproven, and the fire theory. But when that documentary came out, we all believed it. Why not? There's good reason why not.

#58835 - 09/15/06 07:08 PM Re: OT: The genius of Bush
Kecinzer Offline
Founding Member

Loc: MA, USA
This thread is so freaking frightening that I would definitely run to the nearest mountains with my survival gear in my sack if I just wasn't so entertained by all this conspiracy crap. Really funny stuff. I should send this link to George Noory to have it posted on the Coast To Coast website. \:D

#58836 - 09/15/06 07:15 PM Re: OT: The genius of Bush
Andrew K Offline
Founding Member

Loc: LA, CA, USA
 Quote:
Originally posted by sscannon:
 Quote:
Originally posted by jeremy hesford:

Thanks for clearing that up. :p You sound so sure, too.

Actually, we have been discussing this for about 150 posts so far, and that is not the only documentary out there. Follow my link above. The pancake theory has since been disproven, and the fire theory. But when that documentary came out, we all believed it. Why not? There's good reason why not.
I'll ask my father-in-law. He's a structural engineer here in LA who does some of the tallest buildings in the world. He used to work with Skidmore Owens and Merril (SOM) he has left them long ago and is a partner in a firm that does sky scrapers all over the world and he also knows all the earthquake crap that goes along with it.

I'll ask him and report back to you hosers... and you'll excuse me if I take his 40+ years experience over some conspiracy theory links.

Oh... and he was one of the structural engineers for the Sears Towers.

Cheers,

AK

#58837 - 09/15/06 07:33 PM Re: OT: The genius of Bush
zumbido Offline
Founding Member

Loc: El Lay
john gee,

Do you have anything to do with 'music'?

I only ask because you've become rather monotonous. Maybe try writing a new tune - One Note Samba was already done, so no plagiarizing.

Page 16 of 19 < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 >

Ads and Reviews

Justin's Product Reviews: