Page 15 of 19 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#58818 - 09/14/06 07:59 PM Re: OT: The genius of Bush
Nick Batzdorf Offline
Founding Member

Loc: Los Angeles, CA, USA
Well, I know that I don't know the answers to those questions. I don't know that they haven't been answered.

#58819 - 09/14/06 08:17 PM Re: OT: The genius of Bush
sscannon Offline
Founding Member

Loc: Florida
I'll bet someone does. No names mentioned, just initials: Dick Cheney.

#58820 - 09/14/06 08:25 PM Re: OT: The genius of Bush
IGOTTA S.O.N. Offline

Loc: Asia (Major)
It'll all be revealed in time gents. And when it does some of you won't be able to carry weight and will eventually blow your own brains out. Whilst the so-called wackos will be doing what has to be done to survive minus taking the mark of course. Though I'm already some what marked via this DOD issued smart card with a chip in it. So agrue and spew the facts and myths back and forth, cuz without chaos or the appearance of it, there won't be a NWO. Get those Euros ready baby cuz your dollars ain't gonna cut it sooner than you thank!!!

#58821 - 09/14/06 08:28 PM Re: OT: The genius of Bush
Nick Batzdorf Offline
Founding Member

That's Penis Cheney, Sean.

Hey Igotta - what's NWO?

#58822 - 09/14/06 08:42 PM Re: OT: The genius of Bush
sscannon Offline
Founding Member

Loc: Florida
New World Order?

#58823 - 09/14/06 10:27 PM Re: OT: The genius of Bush
Kecinzer Offline
Founding Member

Loc: MA, USA
 Quote:
Originally posted by IGOTTA S.O.N.:
Get those Euros ready baby cuz your dollars ain't gonna cut it sooner than you thank!!!
I'm afraid you're right on this.
\:\(

#58824 - 09/15/06 04:48 AM Re: OT: The genius of Bush
ynghermes Offline
Founding Member

I took structual engineering, my dad was the prez of the ironworkers union and biz agent, I know metal from many angels and have seen many strange things that can be done with it, those buildings falling down that way in that amount of time is not one of them.

I am a conspericy guy also and many of us here will become one also when the secret government gets to you to. I also have a very high government security clearance and had it for decades. My CIA file starts when I was 8 years old and my FBI starts at 9. I was refused to go to the southern pacific with my dad on a building project for the government when I was 13 - hmm wounder why? I got my clearance at 18.

You can fool most of the people some of the time but you can't fool all of the people all of the time. If you think that the WTO, OWG (one world government) and the G8, Boheamean Grove, more than most of our politicians in the G8, skull and crossbones are not all in it together you are sheeple, or a government plant on this fourm to debunk the questions - really.

Wate till some guy you have never seen comes up to you in his admrial uniform and starts talking to you and knows your name, that will change your mind real fast, or tells you something you should be the only one who knows about something you did by your self, that will open your eyes.

The problem is that we are so lazy and want the government to protect us and make our retirement happy that we willingly give our rights away and wounder why there are things that we can't explain why the government does them, well thats a sheeple for ya. Ask the questions and keep asking till you get a reasonable answer, then you know your not sheeple. I am considered a maveric by government standards and thought it was strange, now I know it is because I am a free thinker and that is not a good thing in government, wish more of us here were. ;\)

#58825 - 09/15/06 12:18 PM Re: OT: The genius of Bush
Mark Kluth Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Maui, Hawaii
 Quote:
Originally posted by Nick Batzdorf:
Mark is smart?!
No, bozo, I was able to retire at age 41 and move my family to Maui because I'm a drooling idiot.

How is it, Nick, that you profess to despise everything Shrub says and does... you can't even look at his face... yet you accept his explanation for 9/11 hook, line and sinker and believe that nothing at all fishy was involved?

#58826 - 09/15/06 12:38 PM Re: OT: The genius of Bush
zumbido Offline
Founding Member

Loc: El Lay
"I was able to retire at age 41"

Damn! You beat me by 3 years.

I was a late bloomer, I guess.

;\)

#58827 - 09/15/06 01:37 PM Re: OT: The genius of Bush
Nick Batzdorf Offline
Founding Member

Mark, I'm not a great fan of David Berkowitz (Son of Sam) either, but I'd believe him hook, line, and sinker if he told me he wasn't responsible for 9/11.

Page 15 of 19 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 >

Ads and Reviews

Justin's Product Reviews: