Page 12 of 19 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#58788 - 09/14/06 10:10 AM Re: OT: The genius of Bush
ynghermes Offline
Founding Member

The great Rosevelt knew of the Pearl Harbor attack way before they acctually got there and was thrilled that it would bring us into the war, that is common knowledge. The Cuban inciedent, the Bay of Tolkin are all so close as to bring up questions. How can we dismiss the twin towers or Building 7? Let allone the USS Cole? Or the dykes in N.O.? If there wasn't anything covert about them, how could we let the government put the patriot act into effect without a way to deactivate it? No this stuff is a way to herd the sheeple. Do we even have to go into the'great' Lincons emancapation proclamation (the slaving of the free, not the freeing of the slaves) or the poisioning of the indians blankets?

Sean, Metal will move under the heat of a fire and 'could' move tward the center. I am not saying that is the answer at all, just mentioning that, that can happen. I have seen many strange things happen to beams and gurters after a fire. I can't for one second believe that heat treated steel with insolation spraed on it would ever react that way as it did on the towers, given that amount of time and given the heat requirements the the treated insolation/iron would have, it is over 2,000 degrees and plane fule does not burn that hot unless it is injected into a turbin .

#58789 - 09/14/06 10:26 AM Re: OT: The genius of Bush
Mark Kluth Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Maui, Hawaii
 Quote:
Originally posted by zumbido:
Nevermind, Kluth deleted it.

Change of heart, perhaps?
No, I often post things on this forum out of an emotional response, then after posting realize that it's pointless to post anything here, because some smartass will do his best to debunk it and make you look like an idiot. So I delete it. I guess you refreshed your page and saw it before I came to my senses and realized that I don't care after all.

#58790 - 09/14/06 10:29 AM Re: OT: The genius of Bush
ynghermes Offline
Founding Member

Come on Mark, your safe with that icon... \:D

#58791 - 09/14/06 10:29 AM Re: OT: The genius of Bush
Nick Batzdorf Offline
Founding Member

Loc: Los Angeles, CA, USA
John, we have corporate-controlled media in this country - this world - and I don't like it one bit. Faux News is by far the worst (as I say over and over), and it's dragged down all the others to the point that CNN actually had ****ing theme music for the Israel/Hezbollah war!

Bad, bad, bad. The creeps we have in our government right now will change faces, but the media won't get any better. That's not a good thing for the fate of the world, because a misinformed electorate is completely vulnerable.

Now, I don't disagree that the article is slanted. Really it's the sidebar that I found interesting. And Time isn't anywhere near as good as it used to be before it got dumbed down. But Time magazine is CIA?! What?!

Next: if you and Sean believe that 9/11 was all a conspiracy, I'll admit that it's not beyond the realm of possibility. I personally find it overwhelmingly unlikely, as I may have mentioned in passing, but I'm not calling you idiots for believing that. However, your saying that anyone who doesn't believe what you believe is stupid, a bad Yorkshireman, gullible, etc. etc. - that's just stupid. There's lots of evidence to support the conventional belief - including eyewitnesses who saw the plane crash into the Pentagon, for example - so you might want to temper your indignation. Really, it's way out of line.

#58792 - 09/14/06 10:32 AM Re: OT: The genius of Bush
Nick Batzdorf Offline
Founding Member

Quote:
These buildings were meant to withstand and impact and a fire, and they came down in a manner inconsistent with anything but a controlled demolition. Especially a few fires on WTC7. You believe fires caused a perfect implosion of a WTC7 into it's own neat footprint, when nothing hit the building?
Sorry, but as a matter of fact yes, I do.

#58793 - 09/14/06 10:41 AM Re: OT: The genius of Bush
Nick Batzdorf Offline
Founding Member

I wrote:

However, your saying that anyone who doesn't believe what you believe is stupid, a bad Yorkshireman, gullible, etc. etc. - that's just stupid. ... Really, it's way out of line.

Mark Kluth wrote:

Quote:
Oh **** off, Nick. Half your posts here are exactly that. "Seriously uninformed" is your catchphrase.
I just wanted to copy that in case Mark decides to delete it.

Hey Mark, the flaw in your thinking is that when I say that I'm right I am right. Notice that in this case I'm saying that there are two sides.

The flaw in your personality is another matter.

#58794 - 09/14/06 10:44 AM Re: OT: The genius of Bush
Mark Kluth Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Maui, Hawaii
 Quote:
Originally posted by Nick Batzdorf:
Hey Mark, the flaw in your thinking is that when I say that I'm right. Notice that in this case I'm saying that there are two sides.
Yeah, your side and everybody else who is wrong. Now, quick copy this before I delete it, Bozo!

#58795 - 09/14/06 11:16 AM Re: OT: The genius of Bush
john gee Offline

Quote:
Sorry, but as a matter of fact yes, I do.
explain the demolition of WTC 7 then.

but remember .

it's descent, is supersmooth, its axis near pefectly horizontal, moving perfectly straight down, maintaining its shape as it goes, into a heap within its own footprint. 6 to 7 secomds i believe. near frictionless descent to ground.
all load bearing members failing at once throughout the whole building. house of cards.

the classic crimping effect is clearly observable on the roof center, caused from a center column, bottom up demolition.

in short, it's quite beautiful.

fire? how dare you cheapen that mastery. **** off.

at least Italian TV has the spicy meatballs to show it on their TV.

#58796 - 09/14/06 11:35 AM Re: OT: The genius of Bush
Sugarnutz Offline

Loc: Just South of Memphis
Hey Nick

Let’s get back to what we were talking about earlier in the week. I agree with you about not killing innocent civilians, but I start wondering who the innocent civilians really are. Do you mean the mass crowd in Iraq that turned out for the hanging and body burning of those three security contractors? How is it a young man who is considered an innocent civilian, just one day snaps and decides to strap his body with explosives and detonate them in a public place or is this a hatred for others he has been taught from birth? Are not his parents, teachers, religious leaders and community as a whole responsible for what this young man has become. I have been listening to the democrat’s doctrine of “It Takes a Village to Raise a Child” and does that not apply here also? I have been reading the Jerusalem Post for a while and an article quoted the late Israeli leader Golda Meir saying that “When the Arabs learn to love their children more than they hate us, we will have peace”

I will admit that I am not perfect, that my views on things are not perfect. Maybe I need to change the way that I think about these things, but I also think that maybe you should show a little more “Fear” and concern about what this is going to ultimately do to our society if it goes unchecked.

No Hate!

#58797 - 09/14/06 11:43 AM Re: OT: The genius of Bush
Nick Batzdorf Offline
Founding Member

Sugarnutz, the last thing I want to do is defend suicide bombers. As I said before, we need to do whatever we can to protect ourselves from them - infiltrate organizations, what have you (bearing in mind that so far we don't have them in this country, touch wood).

At the same time we have to look at why these people exist, and I simply don't believe your theory that it's in their religion and they have an entire culture of bloodthirsty lunatics who want nothing but to kill all infidels. Sure there are some people like that; we have gang members in our own cities who are unbelievably violent. But most people aren't like that, and the Iraqi population as a whole certainly isn't.

We've created anarchy, not security for ourselves. Not a good thing.

Page 12 of 19 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 >

Ads and Reviews

Justin's Product Reviews: