Page 9 of 19 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#58758 - 09/12/06 08:03 PM Re: OT: The genius of Bush
jeremy hesford Offline
Founding Member

Loc: odenton md.
As much as in so many ways I don't believe in this country, that I don't think it's the "greatest" country in the world, and in as there are alot of very strange things about 9-11, I can't bring myself to believe that this was a setup by the US Government.

I just can't bring myself to believe that there is a cover up at all in any way about what actually happened. Just as on 9-11, i couldn't believe those were hijacked planes with innocent people on them, I assumed they flew in from over seas.

I find it strange that there is no plane left visable at the Petagon, I mean not even a trace of anything. Has there ever been a plane crash where there was'nt "some " wreckage? Very strange.

How is this possible, not even a trace of a wing, or window, nothing?

#58759 - 09/12/06 08:04 PM Re: OT: The genius of Bush
zumbido Offline
Founding Member

Loc: El Lay
So where's this list, Nick?

It's not listed in my copy of the Constitution.

Maybe I have the Reader's Digest version or something.

Jeremy, come on. I don't know where you are getting this. But...

Allyn E. Kilsheimer, very well respected structural engineer was one of the first on the scene.

He has documented finding: pieces of the tail section WITH the airline markings, the black box and body parts. You can google his name.

Or continue to believe in a conspiracy.

#58760 - 09/12/06 08:18 PM Re: OT: The genius of Bush
Nick Batzdorf Offline
Founding Member

Loc: Los Angeles, CA, USA
Bend over really far and you'll eventually reach it. Keep going - it's a big target.

#58761 - 09/12/06 08:26 PM Re: OT: The genius of Bush
zumbido Offline
Founding Member

You mentioned something about a "standard smokescreen"?

#58762 - 09/12/06 09:50 PM Re: OT: The genius of Bush
sscannon Offline
Founding Member

Loc: Florida
For the record, I'm not trying to convince anybody of anything. I just have questions about these "coincidences". Zumbido, indeed, has all the facts, and he'll curtly point you to them, ignoring any of the questions previously asked. But it is nice to see Zum and Nick agree on something.

Oh, and I love how Allyn E. Kilsheimer and that bunch say:
"Why wasn't the hole as wide as a 757's 124-ft.-10-in. wingspan? A crashing jet doesn't punch a cartoon-like outline of itself into a reinforced concrete building, says ASCE team member Mete Sozen, a professor of structural engineering at Purdue University." Isn't that what we saw at the towers? A cartoon like shape of a plane hole?

It is really hard to imagine, kinda like anything that goes against our beliefs and faiths. Kinda like saying "Jesus is the only way". It is not possible for someone to accept any other "way" when that is how they believe. Try saying that to a Muslim, or a Jew. People have a deep-rooted belief that the government is always there to protect them, they are on our side, they could never do this, and as such, these beliefs are hard to dispell.

I find it very hard to believe that our government would ever do something like this, a "False Flag" strike. And of course if you question things that don't seem to add up, you are a weirdo. No, Nick, I'm not saying you're calling me a weirdo, I'm generalizing. I've heard some really crazy stories, like there were no planes that hit the towers, or UFOs did it. I am not in that group.

However, there are unanswered questions. Hail to the cheif.

#58763 - 09/12/06 10:00 PM Re: OT: The genius of Bush
zumbido Offline
Founding Member

'curtly'?

I used that word today scolding my six year-old know-it-all whippersnapper.

:p

#58764 - 09/12/06 10:13 PM Re: OT: The genius of Bush
Kecinzer Offline
Founding Member

Loc: MA, USA
:rolleyes:

#58765 - 09/13/06 10:06 AM Re: OT: The genius of Bush
sscannon Offline
Founding Member

Loc: Florida

#58766 - 09/13/06 01:46 PM Re: OT: The genius of Bush
Kecinzer Offline
Founding Member

Loc: MA, USA
 Quote:
Originally posted by Nick Batzdorf:

zumbido, you're right that the Democrats aren't articulating what they stand for. That's why I'm so disgusted with them right now.
Finally, Nick!

Welcome to the club of independent thinkers!

BTW, In the beginning I thought that Keith Olberman was pretty funny, even thought I never liked the paper throwing extravaganza, unless someone would convince me that he is the one who goes, and actually pick-up all the paper from the floor (unlikely).

I don't know him as a sport dude, maybe he should be a comedian, because he is pretty pathetic as an anchor / news / commentary guy.
;\) \:\)

#58767 - 09/13/06 02:09 PM Re: OT: The genius of Bush
Nick Batzdorf Offline
Founding Member

Loc: Los Angeles, CA, USA
You mean up until that comment I was part of an organized group of thinkers?

Page 9 of 19 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 >

Ads and Reviews

Justin's Product Reviews: