Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#58738 - 09/12/06 12:10 PM Re: OT: The genius of Bush
john gee Offline

can't you fu ck ing read you daft tit?

Operation Northwoods

google it

precise same scenario.

your goverment wouldn't do it? ha, you idiot, they killed Kennedy because he refused to go along with Northwoods in 1962.

try doing a little/....... shhhhhhh research.

and its opium. try reading. helps the soul.

#58739 - 09/12/06 12:17 PM Re: OT: The genius of Bush
zumbido Offline
Founding Member

Loc: El Lay
Olbermann?

A failed sport's scores-reader TV personality.

That goof is a loser. Pulling in maybe 12 people on his dumbass cable blather-show.

He couldn't even keep his pitiful gig here in L.A. blathering about the Dodgers.

Sad.

#58740 - 09/12/06 12:27 PM Re: OT: The genius of Bush
Nick Batzdorf Offline
Founding Member

Loc: Los Angeles, CA, USA
This is your standard smokescreen, zumbido. Never explain why you believe the stupid **** you belive, just sneer at people. Al Gore, the Clintons, Keith Olberman - it doesn't matter. Just sneer at them and say they're idiots.

Or if you're arguing with me, use my 11-year-old car as a reason not to come up with any serious answers to anything I post. Just call me the local radical left-wing loon and then you don't have to come up with anything that advances the discussion.

#58741 - 09/12/06 12:35 PM Re: OT: The genius of Bush
zumbido Offline
Founding Member

Loc: El Lay
I just explained why he's LOSER.

He would endlessly blather on and on about the L.A. Dodgers.

This expert, on baseball, can't even throw a wad of paper at the camera and hit it.

As for Gore and Clinton - they're just your run-of-the-mill textbook standard losers.

#58742 - 09/12/06 12:46 PM Re: OT: The genius of Bush
jkruta Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Collinsville/St. Louis, MO USA
There are some individuals who wish they could speak as well as the President does. After a while, it gets rather tiresome hearing these insensitive remarks equating eloquence with intelligence. There are quite a number of people out there that have had to put up with that stigma all of their lives.
Maybe it's not intentional, but using those tactics sure doesn't enhance one's political position or persuade others to see you as a beacon of reason.

Jim K.

#58743 - 09/12/06 12:47 PM Re: OT: The genius of Bush
john gee Offline

bush must be a text book winner: ex-drug addict, drunk, hit and run, semi-felon (excused), awol'er, failed business men, con-artist

yep straightup winner.

#58744 - 09/12/06 01:34 PM Re: OT: The genius of Bush
Nick Batzdorf Offline
Founding Member

Loc: Los Angeles, CA, USA
C'mon Jim, this is the worst president in 230 years of US history. To start with, the ability to speak coherently is a major part of the job description. Sometimes a lack of innate abilities simply disqualifies someone from doing a job. Just as a plain-looking woman would be out of place on a fashion runway, a person with unexceptional mental abilities at best is out of place running this country.

Besides, I have a hard time believing that you really feel this is making fun of people with speech difficulties - any more than pointing out what a moron he is is making fun of people with mental disabilities. Maybe if he weren't so arrogant and such a jackass I'd feel sorry for him and begin to see your point of view, but even then I doubt it.

The truth is that no insult is great enough for this man. I despise him so much I can't even stand to look at him - and I've explained why many times.

#58745 - 09/12/06 03:10 PM Re: OT: The genius of Bush
sscannon Offline
Founding Member

Loc: Florida
 Quote:
Originally posted by Nick Batzdorf:
The way it collapsed means very little to me, and everything else is coincidence.
Of course it does. And of course it is. Coincidence that means very little.

Coincidences

#58746 - 09/12/06 03:51 PM Re: OT: The genius of Bush
jkruta Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Collinsville/St. Louis, MO USA
Nick,
My short rant was not intended to defend Bush any more than Jeremy's soliloquy was actually meant to belittle or offend persons with impaired speach or a limited command of English (other than the President ;\) )
When you work with some of these people who are dealing with these issues, you can start to get a bit defensive.
I would like to apologize if I have misinterpreted anyone's words.

Jim K.

#58747 - 09/12/06 03:56 PM Re: OT: The genius of Bush
john gee Offline

sean,
don't even bother, its simply not worth it.

But, as Mark Twain said

'only dead men are allowed to tell the truth in this world.'

And here it is, from the grave.

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-3281135121622917423&q=frank+demartini

Frank DeMartini, head manager of the WTC construction team, talking about how the towers were deliberately built to withstand the full impact of a fully loaded 707 commercial airliner.

He goes on to say that the buildings were so well engineered that they could easily take 'Multiple' impacts and stand.

That unusual outer structure of the towers, crosshatch style outer frame was designed to spread the load of the impact horizontally and vertically across the surface, disintegrating any plane into millions of tiny parts.

There's no way two random collisions in two random areas could bring down those buildings so uni-formly and in the same time frame, at the same drop rate (near free fall).

PS the difference between a 707 and a 757, is very minimal , wingspan a few feet less, weight about 10-20 tens less.

Page 7 of 19 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 >

Ads and Reviews

Justin's Product Reviews: