Page 6 of 19 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#58728 - 09/12/06 09:42 AM Re: OT: The genius of Bush
jeremy hesford Offline
Founding Member

Loc: odenton md.
So Suger, you think Bush was the better choise than Gore or Kerry? Atleast the latter can speak english and finish a sentence with out a load of "ahhh, errrr, ummmm..." Bush can't even talk and is a total jackass.

In compparison Gore and Kerry were the qualfied people for the job. Personaly I respected Kerry, and do believe would have turned things around. At least the world would have respected the american people for getting rid of a bumbeling boob, but instead see us as "stupid". At least the one's who voted for that idiot.

#58729 - 09/12/06 09:54 AM Re: OT: The genius of Bush
john gee Offline

Quote:
And because they're insane. I certainly don't want to apologize for those smelly pieces of **** - the idea that killing a bunch of innocent people is going to solve the world's problems is just sick.
ohh, and you're supposed to be the world's smartest people? my arse!

Quote:
Zbigniew Brzezinski revealed a hidden Fact that on July 3, 1979, unknown to the public and American Congress that President Jimmy Carter secretly authorized $500 million to create an international terrorist movement that would spread Islamic fundamentalism in Central Asia and "de-stabilize" the Soviet Union... The CIA called this Operation Cyclone and in the following years poured $4 billion into setting up Islamic training schools in Pakistan (Taliban means "student").
oops!

and on a lighter note, Olbermann kicks some arse.

http://www.rawstory.com/news/2006/Video_Olbermanns_special_commetary_for_anniversary_0911.html

pity he doesn't know about it being an inside job and all, but... the sentiments there.

#58730 - 09/12/06 10:50 AM Re: OT: The genius of Bush
Nick Batzdorf Offline
Founding Member

Loc: Los Angeles, CA, USA
Yeah John, I confess to being a moron because I don't believe it was Israelis who flew the planes into the WTC or rigged explosives - whatever it was.

But Keith Olberman is brilliant in that clip. I'm not as wound up as he is that there's no new building going on there yet, but the rest of his commentary is great - and spot on.

It's funny. He used to be the sports commentator in Boston when I was at Berklee, and he was annoying as hell. He's certainly grown into his job. The transformation is amazing.

#58731 - 09/12/06 10:57 AM Re: OT: The genius of Bush
Nick Batzdorf Offline
Founding Member

That quote about Brzezinski isn't surprising at all. By backing the "right" side, they induced the Soviet Union to invade Afghanistan, and that was the straw that broke their back. We've backed all kinds of subversive regimes over the years.

It was a different mindset then: we were focused on defeating the Soviets, and that drove our foreign policy as much as oil did. Part of the problem we're facing now is that the Cold War military machinery is still in place, and it's designed to be used. Rumsfeld is part of that machinery, for example.

I've already said (in this thread, I believe) that we backed the Taliban in order to have someone we could deal with to get oil and natural gas pipelines through Afghanistan. Too bad for them they were divided and didn't play ball; we went in there and got rid of them.

In other words, there's a good chance we would have invaded Afghanistan even if 9/11 hadn't come along so conveniently.

#58732 - 09/12/06 11:42 AM Re: OT: The genius of Bush
john gee Offline

Quote:
so conveniently
humph! you still can't even say it can you ... inside job.

the PNAC documently clearly states that ONLY A MAJOR PEARL HARBOUR TYPE EVENT would catalyze the American public mindset to accept retaliation on a global scale to fight a FICTIONAL EXTERAL THREAT.

Quote:
Moreover, as America becomes an increasingly multi-cultural society, it may find it more difficult to fashion a consensus on foreign policy issues, except in the circumstance of a truly massive and widely perceived direct external threat." —from The Grand Chessboard
in other words the vast majority of people DON'T WANT WAR .....

but as ALL WAR IS BASED ON FRAUD (DECEPTION) any public can be brought to its knees and made to submit.

the 'direct external threat' is manufactured and promoted and managed by a controlled media.
ALL major media outlets have been assets of the Intelligence agencies since the 50s.

#58733 - 09/12/06 11:53 AM Re: OT: The genius of Bush
Nick Batzdorf Offline
Founding Member

I can say it, but I don't believe it. Sorry. This was the work of a real group of nuts called Al Queda. Bin Laden is their leader, and that Egyptian ******* with a beard and no moustache is his doctor. They killed lots of people, and they suck.

There's no question that 9/11 was the "barring some catastrophic event" the PNAC was ready to exploit, though. But even they didn't do it.

#58734 - 09/12/06 12:00 PM Re: OT: The genius of Bush
john gee Offline

prove it
you'll lose on every point.

you're ****ing with sherlock holmes, boy.

c'mon, nick, just between you, and me shhhh real quiet like... go on admit it.

911 was great for Israel. Great for western/ Israeli relations, absolutely great.

#58735 - 09/12/06 12:03 PM Re: OT: The genius of Bush
Nick Batzdorf Offline
Founding Member

You've been snorting too much coke, Sherlock.

I just don't believe the theories about why it wasn't the planes. The way it collapsed means very little to me, and everything else is coincidence.

You have to admit that the idea of our own government doing that just to get its way is pretty incredible. Especially when you combine that with the Pentagon missile theory. The armed forces aren't about to shoot their own building.

By the way, did you ever see that video of Bin Laden bragging about it after the face? That could be a look-alike, but I haven't seen any reason to believe that.

#58736 - 09/12/06 12:06 PM Re: OT: The genius of Bush
john gee Offline

you're a poor american and a disgrace to yorkshire common sense. too much money and smog in the head.

#58737 - 09/12/06 12:09 PM Re: OT: The genius of Bush
Nick Batzdorf Offline
Founding Member

I know I'm a disgraceful Yorkshireman, but I am contrite. And you're right that I have way too much money.

Page 6 of 19 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 >

Ads and Reviews

Justin's Product Reviews: