To evolve, grow, progress. Isn't that just a natural cycle of life? Arn't we constantly trying to move beyond or go to a greater level than we are now? Isn't that just a natural instint?

Life without evoling is stagnet, regressive, passive, boring.

So here's my thought. The problem most people have with the mechanics of evolution is there is no spirtual influence or power behind this process. It's eather one or the other, creation by a god or just some mechnical process that happens by chance.

What about the fusion of both? We live in a world completly controled by the laws of physcics (please excuse my spelling), we are able to get a satilite to Mars because there are certian laws in the universe that are absolute.

Science has a good argument about the nature of these laws of physicis that we take advantage of everyday. And the scientific community throughout the world stands behind the "concept" of evolution. You know, the guys who figure out how to enable you to drive to work...

But, and a big but , as a believer in a "power" inherent in the universe, I would say there is a "force", a causal law of life that enables this cycle of creation of new planets throught the universe, an essence that is as much a part of who we are as what is most visable to us.

I have my own beliefs through my own real world exerence with it which i'm not going to use this forum to expouse on. Just a thought, there can be evolution with a spirtual force behind it.