Page 18 of 19 < 1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#58848 - 09/17/06 11:22 AM Re: OT: The genius of Bush
john gee Offline

Quote:
I did notice a difference in the WTC7 and building demolition videos. The difference was that the WTC7 building was burning and had been burning for many hours prior to the collapse
burning what exactly? office furniture? he he heh!

people can walk through office fires, you ever tried walking through a blast furnace? nope.

sllliiigggghhhhhttttt difference in temp there, mate.

nice try, now try again.

look at the video again in comparison to a 'classic center column take down, followed by corner girder cutters, with folding or crimping at the centre of the building (most visible on the roof as it folds in onitself, not outward).

they look exactly the same

same behaviour

same rate of freefall

same observable symptoms - smoke plumes from the widows as the charges explode

same crimping.

the possibility that internally, there is any different scenario taking place, is hundreds of millions to one, to make the exacty same outcome.

namely falling linearly, neatly into its own footprint.

this is the goal of demolition experts and why insurers pay $Millions for their expertees.

#58849 - 09/17/06 11:52 AM Re: OT: The genius of Bush
zrocks Offline

Loc: Minneapolis
 Quote:
Originally posted by john gee:
 Quote:
I did notice a difference in the WTC7 and building demolition videos. The difference was that the WTC7 building was burning and had been burning for many hours prior to the collapse
burning what exactly? office furniture? he he heh!

people can walk through office fires, you ever tried walking through a blast furnace? nope.

sllliiigggghhhhhttttt difference in temp there, mate.

nice try, now try again.

look at the video again in comparison to a 'classic center column take down, followed by corner girder cutters, with folding or crimping at the centre of the building (most visible on the roof as it folds in onitself, not outward).

they look exactly the same

same behaviour

same rate of freefall

same observable symptoms - smoke plumes from the widows as the charges explode

same crimping.

the possibility that internally, there is any different scenario taking place, is hundreds of millions to one, to make the exacty same outcome.

namely falling linearly, neatly into its own footprint.

this is the goal of demolition experts and why insurers pay $Millions for their expertees.
Simply put, you are a complete moron. Sorry if I have offended any morons.

~ Nick Batzdorf

#58850 - 09/17/06 12:13 PM Re: OT: The genius of Bush
Kecinzer Offline
Founding Member

Loc: MA, USA
 Quote:
Originally posted by zumbido:

... what is a 'mountings'?
Just installed my monitors on a couple of nice VESA "mountings" Thank you for correcting ... especially late at night my fingers run much faster than my brain ;\) off to the mountains now \:D

#58851 - 09/17/06 01:17 PM Re: OT: The genius of Bush
zumbido Offline
Founding Member

Loc: El Lay
Nice:

john gee

Member # 1342

#58852 - 09/17/06 02:10 PM Re: OT: The genius of Bush
john gee Offline

Quote:
Simply put, you are a complete moron. Sorry if I have offended any morons.
I noticed you didn't answer any of my points.
How very Amerikan.

Sorry if I have offended any Americans.

And to Zumbido.
Sorry, this is Osama. Do you remember him? I just thought you might have forgotten him. After all!, he could strike at any time, and you need to be that bit extra frosty and alert! I'm doing you a service!

You should be watching your neighbours! Reporting on them! They could be in cahoots with Bin Lately!

The Patriot ACT demands it! Your not anti-amerikun are you? r'ya wit'thuu terrurists, huh?!

(ps I can change it to Saddam if your memory doesn't stretch back that far. I'm flexible)

#58853 - 09/17/06 03:05 PM Re: OT: The genius of Bush
sscannon Offline
Founding Member

Loc: Florida
Zrocks- your explanation means that the connections gave way starting at the point the planes hit. Then the floors gave way, and they pancaked to the bottom. I'd like to believe that, but the pancake theory was disproven.

And, WTC7 fell into it's own footprint at the speed of free fall, as did the 2 towers. So all steel supports in WTC7 gave way at the same time, leaving no support from the bottom up, yet the fires were at least 7 floors up. It didn't even lean towards the weaker side, the side that was on fire, it went straight down at free fall speed. Can you explain that to me? Obviously you have an intimate knowledge of the thermal and tensile strength properties of steel. How, exactly, did WTC7 fall so neatly? Is there any other case, before or after Sept. 11th, 2001, where fire has caused a steel and concrete building to free-fall like that?That certainly wasn't a top-down collapse. In both of these cases, there are problems with the theory.

I'm not saying GWB planted bombs in the 3 buildings, but there are experts, or morons, as you like to call them, who say something else must have happened. It is funny to note that anybody who questions the official story, scholar or not, is a moron around these parts. Morons don't question the propoganda, morons blindly follow. I'm not saying there aren't morons out there with outrageous theories, but scholars with high level degrees in mechanics and physics? There are too many holes in your assumptions to call someone else a moron. You use words like "I suspect". Again, explain step by step how WTC7 fell demolition style at free fall speed into it's own footprint if you are so sure. I'm not looking for name-calling, just definitive answers.

mo?ron? [mawr-on, mohr-] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
1. a person who is notably stupid or lacking in good judgment.
2. Psychology. a person of borderline intelligence in a former classification of mental retardation, having an intelligence quotient of 50 to 69.

Hardly applies to scholars.

#58854 - 09/17/06 04:12 PM Re: OT: The genius of Bush
zumbido Offline
Founding Member

Loc: El Lay
john gee,

I found an avatar image better suited for you:

[img]http://mud.mm-a5.yimg.com/image/2044759077[/img]

Feel free to use it at your leisure.

#58855 - 09/17/06 05:45 PM Re: OT: The genius of Bush
Kecinzer Offline
Founding Member