Page 13 of 16 < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#137750 - 04/24/10 10:54 PM Re: Happy iPad Day [Re: Kecinzer]
Nick Batzdorf Offline
Founding Member

Loc: Los Angeles, CA, USA
Ah. And what could be a bigger turn-on than a woman who likes your iPhone?

#137751 - 04/25/10 12:39 AM Re: Happy iPad Day [Re: Nick Batzdorf]
Kecinzer Offline
Founding Member

Loc: MA, USA
"And what could be a bigger turn-on than a woman who likes your iPhone?"

I guess a woman who digs your iDildo.

#137787 - 04/29/10 01:07 PM Re: Happy iPad Day [Re: Kecinzer]
Mark Kluth Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Maui, Hawaii
Looks like we're seeing the beginning of the end for Apple... The iPad is a huge misstep and this Gizmodo thing is spinning out of control.

Nick's Pal Jon Stewart thinks they're total douchebags!

#137789 - 04/29/10 01:42 PM Re: Happy iPad Day [Re: Mark Kluth]
Nick Batzdorf Offline
Founding Member

I didn't click on the link, but it's the asshole who sold the prototype that didn't belong to him and the Gizmodo bigger asshole who paid him and then spewed trade secrets to the public who are total douchebags. And note that this isn't a civil suit, it's the police investigating *a crime.* I'm glad.

How much do you want to bet about this being the end for Apple? I'd love to take your money.

#137790 - 04/29/10 02:17 PM Re: Happy iPad Day [Re: Nick Batzdorf]
Mark Kluth Offline
Veteran Member

Originally Posted By: Nick Batzdorf
I didn't click on the link

Of course not. That way you can still live in Happy Apple Land without all that nasty common sense or negative public opinion confusing you.

#137791 - 04/29/10 02:20 PM Re: Happy iPad Day [Re: Mark Kluth]
Nick Batzdorf Offline
Founding Member

You really need psychological help, Mark. Why do you feel the need to be an ass on the internet? Does it make you feel less pathetic or something?

#137792 - 04/29/10 02:27 PM Re: Happy iPad Day [Re: Nick Batzdorf]
Mark Kluth Offline
Veteran Member

Yep. Me, Jon Stewart, and millions upon millions of other people who have a different opinion than you. We all need psychological help - all because we don't blindly worship useless expensive shiny objects mass produced overseas by corporate America.

Wait, what?

#137793 - 04/29/10 04:22 PM Re: Happy iPad Day [Re: Mark Kluth]
olguitar Offline

Loc: minnesota
I've noticed that your responses, Mark, never seem to be direct. You insult peoples' intelligence and you talk in sweeping generalities. I've mentioned elsewhere in this thread why I'm an Apple user and what I think might be useful about the iPad in my life, and also when it might be useful. No response whatsoever to any of my specific points, or anyone else's that I could see. Bring something real, something tangible to the discussion and people might take you seriously. So far you're simply acting like a pathetic fool. I think you're not interested in a discussion about much of anything. I'm open minded; if I find something that'll work better (or the same and cheaper) for my purposes, I'm there, man. But you haven't shown anything at all besides complaints about shiny things. Got any real arguments. I for one would like to hear them.

#137794 - 04/29/10 04:29 PM Re: Happy iPad Day [Re: Mark Kluth]
Mark Kluth Offline
Veteran Member

More light reading from TheMacObserver:

Lack of Flash Cripples iPad As Travel Device

Choice quote: "...when I took it on vacation with me and attempted to use it as my laptop replacement it failed miserably because of this one issue."

Choice quote #2: "And let’s face it, if Apple truly believed that Flash wasn’t a necessary component of our daily browsing lives they wouldn’t ship Mac OS X with the plug-in preinstalled, now would they?"

Dave Hamilton is President and CEO of The Mac Observer, Inc.

#137795 - 04/29/10 04:41 PM Re: Happy iPad Day [Re: Mark Kluth]
olguitar Offline

Loc: minnesota
It's NOT a laptop replacement. Same for quote #2.

What do you think about its HUI emulation, Mark? That is what I find most appealing. In any event, as I would do with any new purchase (from Apple or anyone else) I'll be waiting at least until the second generation. Imagine that! Bugs in a brand new device! Who'd have thunk it?

Page 13 of 16 < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 >

Ads and Reviews

Justin's Product Reviews: