Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#63856 - 07/21/04 09:09 AM HELP Da7 died mid project
Manny M Offline

Loc: El Paso, Texas
Hey guy's , I was tracking a group & everything was going fine until I soloed 1&2 which flipped instead. I couldn't get it to flip back so I shut off the Da7 and all I get is the opening page on the lcd screen. Never had a problem since I bought it in 1998. Is it possible it could be a dead internal battery ? HELP I've got a room full of musicians being patient for now. Thanks in advance, Manny

#63857 - 07/21/04 11:24 AM Re: HELP Da7 died mid project
maric Offline
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Manny M:
...all I get is the opening page on the lcd screen. Is it possible it could be a dead internal battery ? HELP
Manny,

I doubt that a low or even bad battery would cause this condition.

Try disconnecting any MIDI or serially connected devices and re-starting the mixer.

You might have to reset the mixer (which will clear all internal memories) by powering it back up while holding down the METER and CHANNEL buttons.

Sorry,

#63858 - 07/22/04 10:25 AM Re: HELP Da7 died mid project
Manny M Offline

Loc: El Paso, Texas
Back in biz, Thank you Sympatico & Maric. I really hated to lose all my snapshots as I'm working with several bands & had things sounding pretty good. But I prefer to have my console back on anyday & besides I was worried about the expense of fixing it. Thanks again for your quick response. Manny

Ads and Reviews

Justin's Product Reviews: