Page 12 of 19 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#60384 - 04/24/06 09:17 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
Nick Batzdorf Offline
Founding Member

Loc: Los Angeles, CA, USA
This sounds like a scam! Who the **** is Mogandus?

#60385 - 04/24/06 09:18 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
mogandus Offline

Loc: Left Coast
God Nick. Can't you see what's going on? I merely copied Microphone Joe's first post so we could start over. I tried to find Joe's info on Ebay with no success. Thought he might furnish it. Besides, wouldn't it be nice to set a new thread posting record? It's obvious Justin is enjoying this.

#60386 - 04/24/06 10:09 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
anaconda Offline

Loc: Southern Left Coast
That's it. I've really enjoyed all the banter, friendly and otherwise, but I must leave this thread and go spend some money. Farewell to you all! Especially the always cuddly Nick the Gorilla.

#60387 - 04/24/06 10:48 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
Nick Batzdorf Offline
Founding Member

Copied what, Mogandus? Started what over?

Who are you? Where did you come from?

Who's Justin?

What mics are you talking abou?

Have I missed anything?!

Where do I send the check? I want some mics!

#60388 - 04/24/06 11:52 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
Nick Batzdorf Offline
Founding Member

Quote:
Well, since the subject of Bukaki was introduced, I think we all are.
What I find hilarious is that the Japanese actually have a word for that - implying that it's a common practice.

YUCK!!!! EWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

Human beings are the weirdest animals on the planet, no question.

#60389 - 04/24/06 12:19 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
strdsk Offline

Loc: Oak Lawn, Illinois
My E-Bay handle is 1957belaire and yes, I have four DA7s...the coolest PVC console on the planet! OK Anaconda, tell you waht I'm gonna' do! Since I was a very small child, I've always wanted a best friend named Ananconda so by default...you're it! I'm gonna' send you one of my fabulous microphones, a used condom as a windscreen for it, and a mic stand also made by myself that utilizes an old mannequin hand and arm set-up plus free shipping...but only if you act right now and place your order for what is quickly becoming the most talked about microphone of our time! All for the low low price of $349.99!!! I literally have gotten 13 orders for these mics in the last three days from this board alone...it's good to be the king my friends! Now back to soldering! Love, Joey XOXOXOXOX

#60390 - 04/24/06 05:05 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
rider Offline
Veteran Member

this post is wicked uncivilized. STDUSK, I wouldn't buy your mic because I don't like the way it looks and the price is obsurd. Also there is no proof that it works on a kick. However I like a good fight and your doing a good job, but this must way heavy on you. Honestly, if your gonna sell one, do it by the book

#60391 - 04/24/06 05:26 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
Rich Offline

Loc: Mid West
strdsk

I'm just playing with ya. \:D
Lighten up and you'd be just fine. Your product will sell itself (or not sell itself). You don't have anything to prove to anybody so why try. When you do you look like you don't believe in yourself and people lose respect for you and what you’re trying to say. That's not "high and mighty", that's someone who's been on the other side and had someone show me the same thing.

The guys were just joking with you at the out set of this whole thing. You’re dealing with technical people. We all have our strengths and weaknesses but there's really no need to try and outsmart a message board full of know-it-alls. Have fun with them or just learn from them. But to try and get them to see it your way, Man you've gotta work hard for that one. Some times it's not worth it.

Of course if you want to hang around passive non-threatening people, that's your right too. But this board is full of lively experienced smart alecs that are cool to talk to.

You can tell me to keep my advice and shut-up, but please, do it in a nice civil way.

Peace.

#60392 - 04/24/06 05:32 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
Rich Offline

Loc: Mid West
I'm going to remove my earlier post just because I don't like to be associated with negativity. So anybody reading years later there may be some missing spots

#60393 - 04/24/06 06:16 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
strdsk Offline

Loc: Oak Lawn, Illinois
Rich and Rider...kudos! Nothing but love for ALL of you guys when it comes right down to it! You are, after all, my brethren! Joey

Page 12 of 19 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 >

Ads and Reviews

Justin's Product Reviews: