Page 7 of 19 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#60334 - 04/19/06 02:27 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
buttrumpet Offline

a former associate of mine actually invented the infamous "Sphincterphone" used on a Led Zeppelin album.

Wow, that really takes me back. I didn't realize anyone still remembered. That was the prototype anal-og version for what is now known as the "buttrumpet." Of course, the newer "buttrumpet" is 24-bit digital and much cleaner than the old Sphincterphone. It smells better too. I'm currently working on a plug-in version.

#60335 - 04/19/06 02:29 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
Michael M Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Santa Barbara,CA
The ultimate turd polishing plug-in, sphincterphone!
We make talking **** shine ola...

#60336 - 04/19/06 04:21 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
strdsk Offline

Loc: Oak Lawn, Illinois
Thanks for your very direct honesty without being condescending, harsh, or trite plughead...I can certainly respect that. Thanks also Michael M and butt trumpet for adding some comedy to this matter without feeling obligated to take a turn giving me a good thrashing! Michael M, I know that you're a VERY sharp guy...who also obviously has a lot of class to boot. I'll end this all right here once and for all, no not by taking my own life...sorry guys, but by saying that I am not a Columbia drop out but am rather a fellow poster who feels that he has something to be proud of and wanted to share his design with his on-line community. I know they say that pride is a crutch for the weak, but it's all I have nonetheless. Instead of wanting to know more about my design and inquiring more about it, if you look at the beginning of this post you'll see that a few people here who I trusted as friends started with the "this must be a scam" stuff. Through this post, a few have actually contacted me about buying mics because they liked the way I handled myself here. Regardless, it's not the way I typically like to do business for the record. You know where to find me if you want anymore info. Sincerely...strdsk

#60337 - 04/19/06 07:42 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
mogandus Offline

Loc: Left Coast
For God's sake man, get your website up and get to doin business. You'll get respect when you matriculate in the proper manner. Most of us are seasoned professionals with impressive credits(albeit anonymous)sprinkled amongst the usual douchebags. Don't let the anomonity fool you. If you were selling apples you'd have more luck with a nice apple stand rather than running through Times Square screaming into wino's(Nick's) ears the wonderful attributes of your fine apples.

#60338 - 04/19/06 07:54 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
Andrew K Offline
Founding Member

Loc: LA, CA, USA
Or to rephrase what Mogandus said:

For God's sakes mizzan, git yo website up n git ta doin business sho nuff. You'll git respect when you matriculate in tha killa shot calla . Aint no stoppin' this **** nigga. Mizzay of us is seasoned professizzles wit impressive credits(izzle anonymous)sprinkled amongst tha usual douchebags. Dizzay let tha anomonity foo` you . Boo-Yaa!. If you were sell'n apples you'd have more luck wit a funky ass apple stand poser tizzle runn'n through Times Square scream'n into wino's(Nick's) ears tha wonderful attributes of yo fine apples.

Sorry... just love that link. \:D

AK

#60339 - 04/19/06 09:29 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
jeremy hesford Offline
Founding Member

Loc: odenton md.
Now if I had a wife and kids, and this terd ball from who knows where said they were a joke, insulting your wife and kids? And he expects me to have an ounce of respect from his so called chicago based company. Dude, you are an a ssole. Period.

If you really had a product that could compare to a high end Neuman at a fraction of the cost, then you would really have something. But like they say, if it sounds to good to be true, it most likely is.

I have to sell myself and services everyday. there is a certian ethic to being a salesman, you treat your prospective customers with respect, even though they might question you.

You have not only failed to provide any real creditials (as in a website with info) but you attack the people who would otherwise be a buyer.

I suspect your an MTV generation kid who has no respect for people overall. That's the future of our country my friends, a ss wipes like this.

#60340 - 04/20/06 02:15 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
DP Offline
Founding Member

Loc: Hampton Bays NY USA
:rolleyes: WoW ! :rolleyes: Phwew!

#60341 - 04/20/06 03:54 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
mogandus Offline

Loc: Left Coast
Somehow I don't feel like killing anymore.

#60342 - 04/20/06 05:05 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
Dan Weiss Offline
Founding Member

Loc: New York NY USA
You'll feel better in the morning

#60343 - 04/20/06 05:47 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
gregk Offline

If the initial post had started off with some pics and maybe a web link with some specs or some live recordings as MP3 I'd be intrigued.

If you pick up a Mix magazine or any other industry mag today the sales hype and supposedly 'clever' ad copy constitutes 75% of the magazine. Unfortunately most of us are pretty desensitized and even resentful to that.

I immediately distrust any audio sales claim because I know too many marketing people LOL. I notice (and I hope you do too) that companies who let their stuff speak for itself seem to do very well. Make a great product, the rest will happen.

Perhaps just a different approach.

Page 7 of 19 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 >

Ads and Reviews

Justin's Product Reviews: