Page 5 of 19 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#60314 - 04/18/06 02:14 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
IGOTTA S.O.N. Offline

Loc: Asia (Major)
As usual I start with my obligatory, "Dammmmmmn". Now that's out of the way. I have only one thing to say, I used to be in a hip-hop band, does that qualify for a "diss"count?

Seriously though, Strdsk you gotta step back sometime and swallow your pride, unless you're filthy rich and can buy pride and friends. That being stated, I would suggest -suggest not order-you give the DA7.com forum a break for few days. Cuz as sure as the sky is blue and water is wet, someone will post some OT material that'll deflect the attention from you. Giving you time to get your re-approach in order. If that's what you plan on doing? Cuz those "old farts" may know somebody, that know somebody, that is somebody to help propel your sales through the roof and all it would've have costs you was a few keystrokes and an edit here and there.

As stated by others, you could be burning bridges you haven't even crossed or paid the tolls on? I don't care what line of business you're in, you need customers. Be you a crack dealer, stripper, preacher or street vendor selling peaches picked by TLix. You need customers!!!

I applaud your grassroots approach though. But you gotta come at prospective buyers with that same mind state. Grassroots means, you don't have the budget to play with the big dawgs right? That being the case, why would you take a dump on your best place to get alliances? Hell you may have the best thing since the pushup bra for all I know? But you're not conveying that in your posts. Cuz when I read your post I knew it would get more hits than a party bong at a Pat Robertson's pool party!!!

Again playa, relax and re-evaluate your approach and make your money man!!! And do you!!!

#60315 - 04/18/06 02:54 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
Andrew K Offline
Founding Member

Loc: LA, CA, USA
 Quote:
Originally posted by Audiophile:
http://sites.gizoogle.com/index2.php?url...D1%3Bt%3D010269

chek it out ma brizzles
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!
\:D \:D \:D \:D

I was in tears.. at first I didn't get it... then I kept on reading... it's that Snoop Doggy Dog comercial speak.....

Hilarios

#60316 - 04/18/06 03:23 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
Kecinzer Offline
Founding Member

Loc: MA, USA
I could really use a new decent condenser. I don't care about the specs or what it looks or sounds like either. I don't even care to know the name and model. As long as it's not one of those pink, soft rubber 12-Inch things.

#60317 - 04/18/06 04:50 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
Nick Batzdorf Offline
Founding Member

Loc: Los Angeles, CA, USA
Hilarious. That's the shat.

#60318 - 04/18/06 06:12 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
gregk Offline

I thought my posts were long \:\(

#60319 - 04/18/06 08:33 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
jeremy hesford Offline
Founding Member

Loc: odenton md.
Yo yo, mah gangsta thugin DA7 hata's,yo, check dis ouuu, Snoop Dog is releaseing a new line of umbrellas, to go along wit his threads.... for drizzle...

#60320 - 04/18/06 08:56 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
mogandus Offline

Loc: Left Coast
It's Lester Flatt and Earl Scruggs, not Selmer. I feel that posts from Anaconda, etc. were quite warranted. Secondly, if you plan to market outside of your area code, you should wait till you have a website up with photos, specs and most importantly endorsements. Even an endorsement from Charles Manson would be okay with me. Thirdly, please shorten your posts and check your spelling. Finally, stay away from Aruba! Justin, do us all a favor and end this thread before the Eastern Seacoast is underwater. That's roughly 16 to 20 years from now. "A man has to know his limitations".....Dirty Harry. I am limited to this one post. Spater babies! Now you'll all pardon me.....I have termites to kill.

#60321 - 04/18/06 09:08 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
anaconda Offline

Loc: Southern Left Coast
Hey.......we're havin fun now man! I still think you should ask $1400 for each microphone. BTW, a former associate of mine actually invented the infamous "Sphincterphone" used on a Led Zeppelin album. Kind of like the bass drum/moog combo used au currant. You know, one of them long Neumann types! At least he wore a condom. True story. No pictures, endorsements or confessions. A truly "inside" experience. His initials are JH. Okay Nick, figure it out. Yes Virginia, he shoved it up his ass!

#60322 - 04/18/06 09:31 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
jeremy hesford Offline
Founding Member

Yall ain't nottin but a thugged out crib of bitches yo..

#60323 - 04/18/06 09:53 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
jeremy hesford Offline
Founding Member

For Drizzle you b i t c h e s !!!

Page 5 of 19 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 >

Ads and Reviews

Justin's Product Reviews: