Page 7 of 19 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#3766 - 05/12/04 01:31 PM Re: I don't mean to get political but...
rider Offline
Veteran Member

Bush should have never made it in there. He needs to lose by a landslide. I'm amazed by how many people like the guy. Bush is scary. I agree with nick, we cannot afford for more years of bush. voting for Nader is a wasted vote. Kerry is not the best but he's the one.

#3767 - 05/12/04 01:45 PM Re: I don't mean to get political but...
rider Offline
Veteran Member

P.S. GET REAL!!!

#3768 - 05/12/04 02:01 PM Re: I don't mean to get political but...
Brent Offline

Loc: Michigan
 Quote:
Originally posted by jkruta:
I haven't heard a lot of information from the participants on this forum to explain or justify their opinions.
Skunks/scoundrels. That's my opinion Jim and any political party is full of them. But the tip of the iceberg is always "the current" administration and it doesn't make a diff who it is. You asked for information to back up opinions stated here. I could post dozens of links to some very interesting historical info.... but lets start here and although certainly not the beginning of government being a secret society filled with lying scumbags whose biggest concern is taking away your rights and wealth, this is the start of the current "scumbag's" debacle.

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/timel...line&startpos=0

There's an unbiased, complete transcript and timeline of 9/11 here with imbedded text links to hundreds of news reports backing up all the info. It's not only riveting but it'll get your dander up a bit.
'Course, it is lengthy but because there was more than several bizarre events that happened that day, I found what I was looking for on the below page of the report. Scroll down to {before 10:06 AM} and read several of the following paragraphs from there:

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/timel...ne&startpos=150

Note that if you read a little further beyond 10:06 AM, it's reported Bush asked Rumsfeld "if this flight {93} was shot down" to which Rumsfeld replied "no." But to the contrary, it appears passenger cell phone conversations/noises, practically every crash eyewitness as well as the crash site debris field, indicates exactly the opposite. I mean for cryin out loud, one of the engines was found a mile from the crash site. There was debris spread over a six square mile area which certainly wasn't "spread" by the plane's impact. This plane was coming apart before it crashed.
If you read back a ways from here, just from now mostly censored open cell phone conversations and noises on the plane, these indicate that the passengers had most likely already retaken control of the flight and two very capable "friendly" pilots {passengers at the time} were probably in control of it or trying to when it crashed. Also note that more than several regular, everyday, humdrum citizens have been told not to discuss anything they heard, saw, smelled, collected with the media. {Hmmm, I wonder what Uncle Sam would do to them if they did talk. Would they strangely disappear?}   

I've always suspected this was the case and this action, shooting it down, was perfectly understandable at the time. 'Course, conundrums like these always beg the response "do ya really wanna know?" Well, hell yeah... I don't just wanna know, we all have the right to know!! And it's not within the governments authority to censor information and give it to the public on a "what we think they need to know" basis unless it's of absolute national security.
But here and what's worse. That's not the even the real motivation..... the noble intent by witholding information that would make a very sad catch 22 situation worse. It's because at election time, the current crop of scumbags don't want Bush to be known as "the man who shot down flight 93!"
It's always about power, wealth, reelection and control! Anymore... these guys can't get there with out being liars. It's their way of life!

GAWD.... no more politics for several days.
Brent

#3769 - 05/12/04 02:10 PM Re: I don't mean to get political but...
Nick Batzdorf Offline
Founding Member

Loc: Los Angeles, CA, USA
 Quote:
In all honesty I haven't given much thought to whether polygamy always hurts people. I have seen documentaries and read stories about specific families in Utah, and in those situations it sure seemed like the women had a pretty raw deal - especially the younger ones. Maybe it doesn't always have to be that way, and maybe you're right that my knee-jerk opposition to it is just a personal value. And what about one woman/many men! I don't really know how I'd react if polygamy became an issue.

But the only reason we're talking about polygamy is that it's an example of something you - and other people, of course - think is (or could be, or would have to be?) supported by the same arguments or precedence that justify gay marriage. For openers that's just not politically real. Next to no one supports that happening, any more than they support intrafamily marriage or any of the other things that have been mentioned.
Okay? Now please stop trying to wind me up. Neither George Bush nor Ralph Nader is a polygamist - although they should both go **** each other as far as I'm concerned.

#3770 - 05/12/04 02:44 PM Re: I don't mean to get political but...
Justin Offline

Site Admin
Founding Member

Loc: Portland, OR
Amazing how this post has grown.

Also... Clearly Bush is a polygamist and routinely wife swaps Laura with others on his executive staff and also his own brother Jeb when on Florida trips.

Also... While Bush is commonly referred to as "Satan" other names can be subsituted such as: archfiend, beast, Beelzebub, brute, dastard, diablo, dybbuk, enfant terrible, Evil One, fiend, hellion, imp, knave, Lucifer, Mephistopheles, monster, ogre, rogue, scamp, scoundrel, sin, the Dickens, and villain.

\:D ;\) :p

Nick you're so much better when you're wound up tight!

#3771 - 05/12/04 04:38 PM Re: I don't mean to get political but...
Shane Offline

Loc: La Crescenta, Ca. USA
Man this thread jest cracks me up!

check out... Demize !

#3772 - 05/12/04 05:00 PM Re: I don't mean to get political but...
Nick Batzdorf Offline
Founding Member

Loc: Los Angeles, CA, USA
I'm very wound up, Justin!

And the funny thing is that you'd only have to use two of the four words you posted to start the ball rolling!

#3773 - 05/12/04 05:12 PM Re: I don't mean to get political but...
ynghermes Offline
Founding Member

knife,

I'm calling you out here... ;-), put your money where your mouth is.

Prove me wrong, show me where the prez was comander AND chief before Lincon was shot. Or just show me where the four colored flag came from, you know the one that is behind bush and all the fedral gov media blitzes.

I'll start there.

Knoledge is power, look up the facts. The propaganda the fedral government has been feeding us for many, many dacades is only confusing your apple pie and red, white and blue wanta believe in the ideal. Reality isn't what it looks like for things are not as they appear, we have been getting screwed for a long, long time.

#3774 - 05/12/04 07:17 PM Re: I don't mean to get political but...
ManFriday Offline

Loc: St. Charles, IL
 Quote:
I'm not kidding myself about anything - I plainly stated that I despise both sides. I lived in Minnesota in 1998 and voted for Jesse Ventura. Try to find out facts about people before you blindly categorize them.
Whoa, simmer down there sparky! \:D
I think you took things a little more personaly than they were intended.

Quote:
If the current administration wanted to stop corporations from offshoring, they would enact laws to stop it. But they aren't. Thus, they are directly involved in ruining the economy.
Politicians are slaves to corporations. They try pushing corporations around and they gonna end up with thier brains splattered on the back of a convertable. :|

Quote:
4 More years of Bush will lead to "ending the world as we know it."
A bit alarmist, I think.

Quote:
Roe vs. Wade is a sound decision that should not be rolled back.
It is a decision that has led to a slaughter that makes the holocaust look like a picnic.

Quote:
Ted Kenedy is an "impressive, liberal" politician.
Ted kennedy is a alcoholic nutsack who most likley murdered the blonde he left in the pond.
Hey I hear Jean Bennet Ramses dad is running for office. Maybe the two of them can start a club.
Now all we need is OJ to hold a senate seat!

#3775 - 05/12/04 07:45 PM Re: I don't mean to get political but...
rider Offline
Veteran Member

Bush is truely evil.

Page 7 of 19 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 >

Ads and Reviews

Justin's Product Reviews: