Page 15 of 19 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#3846 - 05/15/04 10:38 AM Re: I don't mean to get political but...
john gee Offline

the berg decapitation is highly disturbing.

much as the murder of Daniel Perle was disturbing. But not for the reasons you might think.

I can remember when those Japanese prisoners were being held by 'masked individuals', and thinking something wasn't right.

it was the skin tone of the hands and nose bridges of the captors. they were practically white. the japanese looked darker in tone. Arabs have fairly dark/brown skin tones. even poor quality cameras aren't going to muddle this.

i believe berg's murder was just another stunt to outrage americans and get people back behind the war. the same thing was pulled with the murder of Daniel Perle.

\:\(

and no, i don't want to see this video.
i've seen too many pictures of dead iraqi's to want to look at anything more.

#3847 - 05/15/04 10:54 AM Re: I don't mean to get political but...
Nick Batzdorf Offline
Founding Member

Loc: Los Angeles, CA, USA
Back to the Pentagon, my next question is what did do the damage if it wasn't a plane? Where's the truck if that's what it was? More fundamentally, who had what to gain by blowing up the Pentagon and blaming it on Bin Laden?

There are a lot of questions to answer before you can come to the conclusion that it wasn't a plane, of course - starting with those pictures. Were they really taken right after the crash? Have they been Photoshopped? Are they really showing the area where the plane hit?

But yes, those pictures are pretty bizarre.

#3848 - 05/15/04 11:17 AM Re: I don't mean to get political but...
john gee Offline

Bush Dad Snr gave Bush Jnr an oil company back in the late 1970s. It was called Arbusto.

Georgy, being an incompetent ****wit, screwed it up, but made his first few million from it.

One of his major investors in this company was highly powerful house of Saud family, known as the Shiek Bin Ladens. They were his investors in texan/world wide oil up to the August before 911.

who benefitted? goodness, do you want me to spell it out?

OH!
i nearly forget. Do you remember that guy who went before that commity, and apologised to the famililes for the Administration failings in 911 and incompetancy (despite the fact that it was an Inside Job)????????????????

Richard Clarke? the guy with the white hair?

He was the guy that personally organised the Lear Jets that flew the remaining Bin Laden Family out of America while the twin towers smoldered.

Incompetency Richard? BULL****! Patsy! Patsy!" I'm just a ......................?!

#3849 - 05/15/04 11:38 AM Re: I don't mean to get political but...
Nick Batzdorf Offline
Founding Member

Quote:
who benefitted? goodness, do you want me to spell it out?
Actually yes! I'm afraid I don't quite get it. Are you saying that the ensuing wars were to their benefit?

I just discovered that there are links underneath most of the pictures on that website, where it says Source: _________. The ones on the Army site are gone, but the others are still there, and you can enlarge them on those sites and really see the details.

Where the frig *is* that plane?! It's *really* strange!

#3850 - 05/15/04 11:45 AM Re: I don't mean to get political but...
Nick Batzdorf Offline
Founding Member

I posted this somewhere else, and maybe this is the answer:

"My dad investigates aircraft engine failure and accidents. He says it is very possible for a plane to disintegrate like that and cause minimal damage to the Pentagon, when first impact was next to the Pentagon. The bigger question is why the plane made a huge effort to fly around the back of the Pentagon and hit the unpopulated section. Nothing conclusive, just very strange."

#3851 - 05/15/04 12:25 PM Re: I don't mean to get political but...
john gee Offline

'unpopulted area, nick.'

yup. that section had been undergoing renovation/ strenghtening(?) two weeks previously and was 'miraculously' hit in an area that would STILL allow the Pentagon to operate totally normally. Remarkable that. That the guiding of what ever hit the exact spot you describe should have struct so 'ACCURATELY', almost as if it were guided in like a cruise missile or a remotely piloted attack jet fighter (made by Lockhead Martin) loaded with weaponary/high grade explosives.

And that area should have been undergoing 'repairs' when it were struck....

just as several floors of both WTCs had been OFFLINE to the inhabitants for weeks, undergoing renovations....

aka being stuffed full of military grade explosives....

and yeah, people launch/engineer wars for profit . you don't think they have ever started for any other reason, nick?

Bush's ratings are down! all time low! IT'D TAKE A MIRACLE! Bush can start praying! Ashcroft can start singing! Yeah, he ****ing sings to his staff! InSAnE... time to engineer some terror, darnit!

GGGGOlden years, ohoh h oohh, bop bop bop!

would you let Ashcroft near your DA7?

j.

#3852 - 05/15/04 02:17 PM Re: I don't mean to get political but...
BeagleBoy Offline

Loc: Manassas, VA USA
Justin,

You and your inflammatory posts. Thought about you the other day when we were at Tom Ridge's home getaway in Pennsylvania to do a security upgrade involving communications and anti-personnel measures. I happened to see your picture and tax returns on his desk, as well as a relief map of the Vancouver area with one rather large push point in it. There was also a strange report concerning the modification of refuse truck, UPS trucks and vans and FedEx vehicles that serviced areas of Vancouver with custom equipment. Strange. They tell me that a trip across the sound can be beautiful this time of year. Cheers.

#3853 - 05/15/04 03:17 PM Re: I don't mean to get political but...
anaconda Offline

Loc: Southern Left Coast
You don't think much do you, Jeremy? BTW, seems like Mr. Gee as well as Moganudus are looking behind the magic curtain. I am a former member of a secret society at a large, Midwest University. I was a popular student leader with power, charisma and good looks. I rebelled against this order of which I was a member. I pledged the first Black in the White Fraternity system. They(the society-college Illuminati) sent a couple of goons after me. I transfered to an East Coast school(not related to the beating I took). The Chancellor, Dean of Students, myself and several other student leaders controlled protocol for the University. Those who remained, graduated and kept their Facist ties in the Political, Business world. I went on to matriculate and become successful without their help. However, those from Skull and Bones(another such society) go on to control you and I. Don't ever be fooled. Listen to the Europeans. BBC, etc. Much truth that never clears the US Media. Hope this helps a little. Fear nothing and No One. Vince Foster was once fearless.

#3854 - 05/15/04 09:46 PM Re: I don't mean to get political but...
Kelly Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Toronto
It blows me away that I have to read "The Guradian" online everyday to know what's going on in America.

#3855 - 05/16/04 06:51 AM Re: I don't mean to get political but...
Shane Offline

Loc: La Crescenta, Ca. USA
Did y'all see last night's SNL opener?

Pretty funny spoof of the current events!

check out... Demize !

Page 15 of 19 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 >

Ads and Reviews

Justin's Product Reviews: