Page 2 of 19 < 1 2 3 4 ... 18 19 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#3716 - 05/10/04 06:53 PM Re: I don't mean to get political but...
mogandus Offline

Loc: Left Coast
The Illuminati has created a Movie. We are in it. We are extras;unable to take a speaking role. In the plot of this Movie is greed, death, War,poverty, bigotry and fear. All these are made evident in order to control the audience. There are no accidents in this New World Order. It is real...Very real....! Imagine the Skull and Bones(the secret college organization) These members learn their tasks in college and then move on to business and politics. I was a member. The Chancellor and Dean of Students were members. I was a prominent student leader and a good hang. They initiated me. I joined. Later on, I revolted, pledged the first Black fraternity member and generally created havoc. Two goons were sent to my Fraternity house in the early moring. They found me and beat me into submission. I quit and never looked back. I could have been messing with your minds but chose to cleanse mine. If you think certain myths are real and can't find a logical explanation in the Media blitz, they most likely are. This translates into Voter fraud(Jeb and George in Florida) and a Saudi/Illuminati connection that should make your hair stand on end. Peace

#3717 - 05/10/04 06:58 PM Re: I don't mean to get political but...
anaconda Offline

Loc: Southern Left Coast
Yeah man, I dig!

#3718 - 05/10/04 07:15 PM Re: I don't mean to get political but...
jeremy hesford Offline
Founding Member

Loc: odenton md.
Bush scared me along time ago when he had to talk. He would be asked a question, he'd start to awnser " then and aaahhh, ahhh , aahh, we'll ahhh"
the guy can't even talk or think in real time.

Give him a speach written by some political wiz , lots of rehearsel and a read out screen, and he can finish a sentence.

We are in deep **** in Irac, it was a bad move by Bush, it's ugly and getting ugiler.

Personaly I want him the hell out of the white house.

#3719 - 05/10/04 07:36 PM Re: I don't mean to get political but...
mogandus Offline

Loc: Left Coast
Yes...but the other candidate? Too bad Ross Perot's life was threatened. The third party, which we need, was stopped abruptly. It was a dark, foggy night. A tall man in a dark blue suit with a crimson tie leaned toward Perot and spoke in confidence: Ross.......leave the race. Get out now......No bullet was necessary.

#3720 - 05/10/04 08:57 PM Re: I don't mean to get political but...
clegs Offline

Loc: Woodland Hills, CA, USA
"Nattering nebob of negetivity. Blah, blah, blah . . ." -so sayith the Dali Lama.

#3721 - 05/10/04 09:56 PM Re: I don't mean to get political but...
Kelly Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Toronto
 Quote:
Originally posted by Nick Batzdorf:
Kelly, Bush won by one vote in 2000. It was as obvious to Nader as it was to everyone else that that was exactly what was going to happen. Sure enough, we have *by far* the worst administration in the entire history of this country. Thousands of people would still be alive if that ****ing egomaniac had withdrawn from the race in 2000. Every single one of his votes was a Gore vote.

His and his supporters' idiotic idea that all politicians are equally bad has been proven wrong - as if that were necessary.

Now the mother****er is running AGAIN! I think opinions have shifted again this week after the revelations about the prisons, but before that the poll I read was something like 50% Bush, 47% Kerry, 3% Ralph ****ing Nader.

That's why I call him a jackass. Having good ideas means nothing - in fact, it's caused deaths - if you don't understand that politics is only the art of the possible, not the ideal.

The harm that ******* has done far outweighs all the good he did in the entire rest of his life.
Oh ya, that thing...but besides that I like the guy.

#3722 - 05/11/04 05:46 AM Re: I don't mean to get political but...
ManFriday Offline

Loc: St. Charles, IL
quit your crying about Ralph Nader.
We never would have been stuck with Klinton if it had'nt been for perot, and the race would not have been so close last election if it had'nt been for Buchannan.

Bush may be a jackass, but if you think Kerry is better you are dreaming.
I have news for ya.. Both parties have sold us out.
Time for a revolution. :|

#3723 - 05/11/04 05:50 AM Re: I don't mean to get political but...
GlennR01 Offline
Founding Member

Too bad Bush didn't get a blowjob in the Oval Office... Jeez, THEN we'd have to impeach him. ;\)

#3724 - 05/11/04 05:53 AM Re: I don't mean to get political but...
Michael M Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Santa Barbara,CA
I can't even stand to look at Bush. or Cheney. or Rumsfeld. or GWB senior. or any of those lying ratbastards. They stole the last election. He and ALL of his henchmen are the real enemies of the people of the US and the entire world, and the rest of the world knows it, and has lost a lot of respect for the people of this country for "electing" him. I want more than anything to get him out of office, and I'm deeply embarrassed to be an American with him as our president.

I'm still learning more about Kerry...

Gore is a cardboard cutout without balls, whose wife has been beating the drum for censorship for 20 years - yeah, they'd have been great in the White House together!

I voted for Nader last time, and so did a lot of people - BECAUSE HE WAS THE BEST MAN FOR THE JOB! and he reflects WAY more of my point of view than either of the other two ever will. He represents an opportunity and and alternative to reject "business as usual" (moneymaking at any cost) on all fronts in our "government" (big business) including making my vote actually worth one vote by putting the electoral college in the trash can where it belongs, and putting people like Haliburton's executives in jail where they belong. There are a lot of people ****sing and moaning about how they hate what's going on in this country at a fundamental level, and that my vote got us into this because I should have seen that my Nader vote was really a Gore vote wasted - that is such BS!!! Real change happens because people have the courage to acknowledge and speak the truth, stand behind it, and support it with their vote and lifestyle. The biggest problem is that people are afraid to do what they know is right. If everyone who wanted to vote for Nader actually DID vote for Nader last time, we might have a third party (on the way at least) that actually represents the people and not big business. I know from 25-35 years of paying attention that Ralph Nader has done more for positive change FOR THE PEOPLE in this country over that period of time than anybody. It's my impression that he's done what he has because he believes in it, not because he's posing for photo ops. He's not sexy, but he's got teeth. He's been rolling up his sleeves and taking these *******s on for 30+ years, making a dent, and I actually believe what he says...that is not a wasted vote!! He makes clear the distinction that big buisiness controls our government, gets us into wars all over the globe, oppresses our own people along with millions of others in every corner and destroys the environment ruthlessly with prejudice and without conscience. This is the model that will never work and is completely unsustainable. Under these conditions, the best we can hope for is someone who is concious enough to minimize the damage. The worst is someone like Bush.

#3725 - 05/11/04 06:46 AM Re: I don't mean to get political but...
Nick Batzdorf Offline
Founding Member

Loc: Los Angeles, CA, USA
Michael M., I've been using literally the same words you're using for four years about not being able to stand looking at Bush.

But I hold every person who voted for Nader personally responsible. They can go on justifying their irresponsible votes however they want, but that will not make it realistic. It was obvious all along that a vote for your principles was exactly the same as a vote for Bush.

I too like what Nader was saying. But so ****ing what; in the real world, he was and is never going to become president. Gore isn't ideal, but he isn't Bush. It's just plain naive to think that they're equal just because they both share some faults.

That's faulty logic, and Nader's supporters were all intelligent enough to know better.

I'm not very impressed with Kerry, by the way - I don't like the way he starts flapping his lips in sync with the wrong tape in response to a different question - but he's no George Bush. We've never had an administration this evil.

And the worst part about it is that so many otherwise perfectly reasonable people are going to vote for him.

Shane, that cartoon isn't the least bit funny.

Page 2 of 19 < 1 2 3 4 ... 18 19 >

Ads and Reviews

Justin's Product Reviews: