Page 10 of 19 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#3796 - 05/13/04 08:10 AM Re: I don't mean to get political but...
ManFriday Offline

Loc: St. Charles, IL
dont get your panties in a bunch. It was a joke.

#3797 - 05/13/04 08:29 AM Re: I don't mean to get political but...
chrisg Offline

Loc: Nashville, TN USA
 Quote:
Originally posted by ManFriday:
[QB]

... I dont think Bush "lied" about the WMD's. He may have operated on grossly innacurate intelligence, but you do remember Clinton operated on this same intelligence...{QB]
That's just it - Bush either lied or is incompetent. In the October prior to the State of the Union Speech, Bush included the whole nuke - yellowcake uranium from Niger bit in a speech given in Cincinatti. The CIA (4 months before the State of the Union) told the Bush administration that it was incorrect intel.

Somehow, amid lagging support for a preemptive stike against Irag, this assertion was again included in the State of the Union address. This is THE MOST PROOF READ DOCUMENT ON EARTH.

Poor Condy Rice (who could have had a great carreer in politics and I think could have been the US's first female and first African American president) said on Meet the Press (or some other Sunday Morning talk show) that its inclusion was a mistake.

Hmmm. I doubt seriosly that it was a mistake, but for the sake of argument, I'll give GWII the benefit - which would make him (and his administration) incompetent and undeserving to run the most powerful state in the world.

#3798 - 05/13/04 10:03 AM Re: I don't mean to get political but...
Audiorigami Offline

Loc: San Diego, CA
 Quote:
Originally posted by ManFriday:
[QUOTE]
And like I said.. Clinton dropped his bombs on Iraq too.. coincidentaly right at the time he was being impeached. nice little distraction there.. so actualy I wonder how many people DID die for clitons blowjob...
sorry dude, he bombed afghanistan. bombed al-qaeda training camps.

it isn't going out on a limb to say that putting even more hurt on al-qaeda at that time would have done good for the rest of the world. but those who saw his campaign as 'distraction' put an end to it real quick.

and two years later...

#3799 - 05/13/04 10:31 AM Re: I don't mean to get political but...
ManFriday Offline

Loc: St. Charles, IL
I may have been wrong about the timing, but I know he bombed Iraq.

http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/meast/9812/16/iraq.strike.03/

oh lookie. Clinton thought Hussein had WMD's too.
I guess he was unfit to be president as well.

#3800 - 05/13/04 10:35 AM Re: I don't mean to get political but...
john gee Offline

yo.

just a fewies,

'I'm not very impressed with Kerry, by the way - I don't like the way he starts flapping his lips in sync with the wrong tape in response to a different question - but he's no George Bush. We've never had an administration this evil.'

Kerry is Bush.

Both totally pro-israel zionist leeches. By the way the oft touted 'two state solution' is impossible. it will never be. The illegal zionist 'marxist' state of Israel, ran by Facist Europeans, wants ALL the land, from tip to toe. No deal, no sharing, no excuses. Sharon wants war and the American tax payer shall foot the $Bill.

$11.5 billion this year i believe, tax free. Works out at $40 per year for every household/ family in America. Remind me why you OWE all this money to a foreign country on the otherside of the planet?

And should anybody want to check my CREDS on this (as i believe a number of you will.)

When Sharon visited Bush a week or two back, Sharon actually postponed the trip, saying unless he got what he WANTED and his DEMANDS met politically, the gig was off. Bush yielded like a good little puppet. At the same time, thousands of Orthordox Jews boycotted Sharon's visit outside the Whitehouse claiming that 'he' and 'the ILLEGAL' state of Israel does NOT represent World wide Jewry. Go ask a decent, consciencious, orthodox Rabbi. The state is ILLEGAL and immoral under Torah Judaic law. You're not allowed to steal land from others. This contravenes the historic/spiritual purpose of the dispora etc.

was any of this civic hullabulu reported on any Networks? it wasn't here either. thousands of protesting voices and someone didn't want them to be seen.

but i digress. both bush and kerry don't give a **** about the American citizen, the 2nd staged terrorist attack is still ON. Can you feel the summer heat? it's gonna be HOT! wink wink, nudge nudge.

the 60 minutes documentary photos, Washington post scandals on American personnel?

Fakes.

All any of these young GI/people have been saying is that they were directed by 'unamed' CIA/intelligence staff telling them to do what they were told.

no-one is grilling any CIA ass on this.

Our BRIT exposes on the same thing? Even more fake...

Why is someone trying to smear the American and British Armed forces? No-one can doubt that things do go on that are unpleasant out there, but considered this...

'Has freedom of the Press' suddenly broken out in the US, like a rash? Are journalists suddenly finding it their duty to report the whole darnit truth?

nope. stich up.

the Us and UK cannot win in Iraq. the marines, special forces and regulars, UK and US, have failed. the resistance is too strong. 27 million people who want the occupiers out or dead. There are no insurgents or terrorist's, merely organised people defending their homes and kids, just as you or i would.

belive me, the coalition has been there more than a year, and they've done squat.

i now belive they were sent there TO FAIL.

yup. America and Britain become the worlds villians. they go in arrogantly, defying the world. they get a nasty shock though. they can't win. their forces become frustrated and demoralised. they're smeared by a deliberate HATE campaign in the press and are eventually returned home, their own country having serious lost faith in them. belittled.

bush goes to the UN. the liberal idiots rejoice. bush has 'seen the light'. the UN goes in and the world now thinks the War is over and the world is safe.

NOPE.

the war continues.

here begineth the NWO.

funny, reading some of the comments on this page, could have sworn i covered a number of these points on my last epic rant. nice to see some people wising up.

ah, the man comes around.

oh nick.

bush winning by a few votes? eh? are you for real?

20,000 black voters in the traditional democrat heartland of Florida having the 'idendity' confused with imagined FELONS and being BARRED from voting...

but Bush loves the blacks right? ermmmmmmmmmmm....?!

and Condi? god, she's c-r-e-e-p-y.

i rest my case.

ps. Manfriday?

'What I dont get is why people are so uptight over the WMD thing.
We know he HAD them becuase we GAVE them to him back in the 80's! If i remember correctly it was due to a common enemy at the time.. Iran.'

yes we gave him the weapons. you FAIL to appreciate one thing. we ALSO backed IRAN. we funded them too!

ain't we F-U-C-K-E-R-S! UK too!

common enemy? what planet are you on?

you are the COMMON enemy, and your time is NIGH!

;\)

#3801 - 05/13/04 10:43 AM Re: I don't mean to get political but...
Fieryjack Offline

Loc: New York
Audiorigami said:
 Quote:
No, Audiorigami, sorrEEEE. Clinton ordered bombs dropped on IRAQ on December 16, 1998 on the eve of his impeachment debate. Get your facts straight.

#3802 - 05/13/04 10:49 AM Re: I don't mean to get political but...
Fieryjack Offline

Loc: New York
Audiorigami said:
 Quote:
No, Audiorigami, sorrEEEE. Clinton ordered bombs dropped on IRAQ on December 16, 1998 on the eve of his impeachment debate. Get your facts straight.

#3803 - 05/13/04 01:44 PM Re: I don't mean to get political but...
Nick Batzdorf Offline
Founding Member

Loc: Los Angeles, CA, USA
 Quote:
oh nick.

bush winning by a few votes? eh? are you for real?
Nope, he won by ONE vote on the Supreme **** - Court, I mean Court.

#3804 - 05/13/04 02:00 PM Re: I don't mean to get political but...
Shane Offline

Loc: La Crescenta, Ca. USA
Things I've noticed concerning these discussions... :p

1. The utter futility of absolutely going nowhere real fast.

2. There is a pattern

3. They go from venting to amusing to absolutely absurd!

4. Not one person is ever disuaded from there opinion, however misguided or misinformed it may be.

5. And finally, some people have way too much time away from their Da7 than others. :rolleyes:

check out... Demize !

#3805 - 05/13/04 02:17 PM Re: I don't mean to get political but...
john gee Offline

ah,

i see your point nick.

bush did force the supreme court to 'award' him the presidency (wink) like it was a cheap tin cup.

the point i made was that bush's stolen 20,000 democrat votes in florida, plus all the rigged diebold ****, was proof that he never expected to lose and be faced with the supreme court stuff, because the whole thing was rigged from the start.

yeah, we all agree on that'un.

he'd already won before the first vote, so he'd already won by one vote.
:rolleyes:

ps can anyone help me?

i've lost my dog, '77'. he's a boeing, about a 110 tons, bluey silver colour, 'really' big tail, makes a whiny noise. answers to the name of 'AA 77'

last time i saw him, he was around about here...

there is no reward offered for finding him.
j.

Page 10 of 19 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 >

Ads and Reviews

Justin's Product Reviews: