Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#146915 - 01/25/22 01:05 AM 2021 - tough year / off topic
gregk Offline

It's been a long while since I posted in this forum. I have good memories of using my DA7. Always loved mixing on it, and using the automation. Today's times are interesting, if you had bought a DA7 early on. I like that digital boards are used in so many environments now especially live shows. At one point years ago someone had told me that we would never see a digital mixer such as the DA7 used for live purposes. If they only knew.

I sold my DA7 in 2016. I got a lot of good use from it. For anyone new to the DA7, I wish you all the luck and fortune in your endeavors. I owned and used mine since maybe 1998 or so. It never failed me. I only sold it because I personally wasn't using it. It's still useful for many things, though it may not be as competitive with more recent offerings.

2021 was significantly tragic for my family. I don't imagine we're alone in our loss, but these are bad times I think. I'll leave it at that. For anyone going through a difficult time my heart goes out to you.

Best wishes and blessings to all of you for a better 2022.

Edited by gregk (01/25/22 01:08 AM)

#146916 - 02/07/22 10:36 AM Re: 2021 - tough year / off topic [Re: gregk]
Justin Offline

Site Admin
Founding Member

Loc: Portland, OR
So sorry for your loss Greg. I still have my DA7 but don't use it much. So many memories just can't seem to part with it. I think I hold on to it in case I ever get some live music going and need a mixer but actually, I have it set up to use in my studio with an extra long WC and adat cables so I can adjust levels right at the drum kit. Wishing you all the best.

Justin

Ads and Reviews

Justin's Product Reviews: