Page 7 of 17 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#133430 - 08/13/09 05:27 PM Re: OT:Conformity is now the new dissent - Community Organizer wants to organize us all. [Re: sscannon]
Doggn' Mike H Offline

yo man, u conservs caint resist, can u? u f*k up everything 8 years and contribute nothing. u need politic/sport. man u f*k up so bad. get yer heads outta yer asses. u got uz into the wurst financial mess in our history, remembur? wat wuz the debt prior to bushbrain? & now u luv little miss bush lite - not more brains, more stupidity.

#133431 - 08/13/09 07:05 PM Re: OT:Conformity is now the new dissent - Community Organizer wants to organize us all. [Re: Doggn' Mike H]
Jeff E Offline
Founding Member

Loc: Aptos, CA, USA
 Originally Posted By: Doggn' Mike Hunt
yo man, u conservs caint resist, can u? u f*k up everything 8 years and contribute nothing. u need politic/sport. man u f*k up so bad. get yer heads outta yer asses. u got uz into the wurst financial mess in our history, remembur? wat wuz the debt prior to bushbrain? & now u luv little miss bush lite - not more brains, more stupidity.

Obviously the Bush era "no child left behind" worked well for you. Amazing command of the English language...

#133432 - 08/13/09 08:25 PM Re: OT:Conformity is now the new dissent - Community Organizer wants to organize us all. [Re: Jeff E]
Kecinzer Offline
Founding Member

Loc: MA, USA
Hilarious! \:D \:D \:D

#133433 - 08/13/09 08:38 PM Re: OT:Conformity is now the new dissent - Community Organizer wants to organize us all. [Re: Kecinzer]
Doggn' Mike H Offline

maybe so, but you still support the most outmoded, pathetic and divisive political party in the past 50 years

#133434 - 08/13/09 10:35 PM Re: OT:Conformity is now the new dissent - Community Organizer wants to organize us all. [Re: Doggn' Mike H]
Nick Batzdorf Offline
Founding Member

Loc: Los Angeles, CA, USA
"What confuses me is that if ignorance is bliss, why are these people so angry?"

— Len Kaminsky

About the healthcare shriekers, on Paul Krugman's blog on NYTimes.com (the one Josef likes so much)

#133436 - 08/14/09 12:16 AM Re: OT:Conformity is now the new dissent - Community Organizer wants to organize us all. [Re: sscannon]
ynghermes Offline
Founding Member

I do not have a health plan and do not want one, why would I want to plan on my demise? I love living, not dying or being sick. I do look into a lot of things before I say a word about any of them.

I feel we are seeing what the turn of the century sientests called Quantom, we will find what were looking for, thats why blind tests were developed - the ones putting on the test were effecting the outcome.

Jeremy, I do not agree with you on our prez. I see him doing nothing he said and doing at least as bad of things bush did. Your extrapolation is very flawed, assumming is not a very good way to do that. We all could assume a lot from your posts too. I do not think that will help anything.

I, for one, have an incredable life, thank you. It might seem slow to some, but I go foreward every day leading a charmed life, really \:\)
And am probabbly the happest and calmest guy you may ever meet, are you happy? Calm?

I say to all, get healthy, decline the shots by vertue of religous beliefs by not taking anything that is food or medicine that needs a patent, only two states do not allow those exceptions. Become a reverend for a buck.... Get a passport from another country.

I don't understand how anybody out on the road right now can't see how much our country has gone natzi, it is like going to europe or middle east, not like it was ten, twenty years ago, when we were free, well, more free.

St. ronnie????? now thats a joke, right?

#133438 - 08/14/09 02:32 AM Re: OT:Conformity is now the new dissent - Community Organizer wants to organize us all. [Re: ynghermes]
Joe Lepore Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Minnesota
 Originally Posted By: ynghermes
I do not have a health plan and do not want one, why would I want to plan on my demise? I love living, not dying or being sick.

Sounds like you already have your death wish then. Are you superhuman and will NEVER get sick? Have you not realized even a minor injury these days will cost thousands in medical costs - which of course are HIGHER if you don't have insurance?

#133439 - 08/14/09 10:22 AM Re: OT:Conformity is now the new dissent - Community Organizer wants to organize us all. [Re: Joe Lepore]
Justin Offline

Site Admin
Founding Member

Loc: Portland, OR
Pat - No offense but this is exactly the problem with the Health Care System we have today. Unless everyone participates, we can't properly insure everyone. And, think about it, everyone needs health care services. If you don't go to the doctor for regular checkups then you risk early detection of a potential health care problem that could cost you and system more money and keeps premiums high. How can we call ourselves a civilized society if we don't take care of our sick? Think of all the things we benefit from everyday because at some point we deemed them necessary for the public good. These include, fire and police, roads and bridges, public schools, public librarys, museums, parks, prisons etc. We need to take it one step further and say, as a country, nobody who is truly sick should have to become financially destitute as a result.

The current privately insured system has become an overwhelming and unsustainable burden on employers and employees. It's essential we cover everybody nationally. There's no reason not to do it.

#133440 - 08/14/09 10:39 AM Re: OT:Conformity is now the new dissent - Community Organizer wants to organize us all. [Re: Doggn' Mike H]
Jeff E Offline
Founding Member

Loc: Aptos, CA, USA
 Originally Posted By: Doggn' Mike Hunt
maybe so, but you still support the most outmoded, pathetic and divisive political party in the past 50 years

Usually I wont respond any longer to your posts but I have to say to this in response.

For those of us that are "Small government" Id like to point out that I dont beleive any one here has been promoting the Repubs at all. In the same way that Nick says All are far too conservative even in the Dems for him, the Repubs do not represent either. They are just as bought as the rest..
So, if you are going to make statements as to whom supports who, please have an understanding before you speak to the issue.

#133441 - 08/14/09 12:57 PM Re: OT:Conformity is now the new dissent - Community Organizer wants to organize us all. [Re: Justin]
zrocks Offline

Loc: Minneapolis
 Originally Posted By: Justin
The current privately insured system has become an overwhelming and unsustainable burden on employers and employees.

Justin,

What is going to change? Doctors working for less money? Nurses working for less money? How is the government going to "fix" the problem with out making it cost more than it already does? Is it going to do so by adding a costly layer of governmental red tape bureaucracy?

Many governments have already cut services such as police, schools, libraries, prisons and infrastructure maintainance because funding is not available (or wasted on other worthless crap). If the solution for healthcare is to raise taxes then where is the savings?

Originally Posted By: Justin
It's essential we cover everybody nationally. There's no reason not to do it.

Why?

From you picture, you appear to be a healthy individual. Perhaps on the upper end of the government determined weight to height statics. You want to be healthy? Drop the weight, quit smoking, quit drinking, eat only properly assigned foods. Otherwise, according to your logic, you are costing the system money and keeping premiums high. What is your calorie footprint?

BTW, I am not picking on you personally. I am a pretty large individual myself. I am just expressing reservations about giving the government control of freedoms.

~ Nick Batzdorf

Page 7 of 17 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 >

Ads and Reviews

Justin's Product Reviews: