Page 6 of 17 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#133410 - 08/12/09 08:58 PM Re: OT:Conformity is now the new dissent - Community Organizer wants to organize us all. [Re: ynghermes]
sscannon Offline
Founding Member

Loc: Florida
 Originally Posted By: ynghermes
If we let the insurance bill through, I'll bet in a month our guns will be taken away, forcibly and then we will be forced to take the death vacines, all three of them and the rest will be history, America gone.

Who will take my guns away? Who is going to force me to take 3 death "vaccines"? I am interested in how you came to this conclusion.

#133411 - 08/12/09 09:09 PM Re: OT:Conformity is now the new dissent - Community Organizer wants to organize us all. [Re: sscannon]
jeremy hesford Offline
Founding Member

Loc: odenton md.
There is no conclusion, this is the kind of moronic mentality that has gotton us U.S. into the mess we are in now. Most likely voted for Bush twice. Sorry, I have no tolerance for this kind of stupidity. Time people with common sense stand up to these idiots before they have a chance to bring the country to it's knees, like they have done.

#133412 - 08/12/09 09:20 PM Re: OT:Conformity is now the new dissent - Community Organizer wants to organize us all. [Re: jeremy hesford]
Jeff E Offline
Founding Member

Loc: Aptos, CA, USA
 Originally Posted By: jeremy hesford
There is no conclusion, this is the kind of moronic mentality that has gotton us U.S. into the mess we are in now. Most likely voted for Bush twice. Sorry, I have no tolerance for this kind of stupidity. Time people with common sense stand up to these idiots before they have a chance to bring the country to it's knees, like they have done.

But which is COMMON sense?? Yours or his?

#133413 - 08/12/09 09:58 PM Re: OT:Conformity is now the new dissent - Community Organizer wants to organize us all. [Re: Jeff E]
Nick Batzdorf Offline
Founding Member

Loc: Los Angeles, CA, USA
Jeff? Hello?

#133414 - 08/12/09 10:03 PM Re: OT:Conformity is now the new dissent - Community Organizer wants to organize us all. [Re: jeremy hesford]
ynghermes Offline
Founding Member

I'm speculating, of course, but the news we get sure points that direction. I would love to be wrong and I may be, to some extent.

Sean, your on the road, did you see any of the Katrina/Rita mess out there? I did and 'tried' to give money to some of the people in the camps, two actually, both times I/we were turned away saying that we could be put in the incampment if we do not leave right away, chilling, really, holding people against their will and thretning the others who only wanted to help - a little...

I know that directly does not address your question, though I know I'm going the oppisite direction the government wants me to from now on, it is my/our only hope. If you read the stats on our kids vaccines, you see a very high rate of negitave reactions to them and now there are way more shots than we got. If you believe either party line, I'm not going to convince you anything, I used to be that way, not anymore just from my run ins with the government, they will lie to you till they are blue in the face, all the time trying new ways to screw you. Na, I have given up on them and the ones who support them. And now Nancy P. is saying for us to rat on our neighbor? How natzi party line is that?

So you think everything is good also? Have you heard anything about other countries already taking 'ameros'? I have.

And what about three birth certificates? I only have one. No one has said that there is only one for him, I wounder why? Could it be that to many others have seen more than one? The first one he produced, or his management team, clearly had his sisters name on it first, I've seen two on the net. Does that seem right to any of us? Should it?

Do you have any police friends? Ask them if they have been told that they 'might' be relocated without their family, but their family will be put in safe housing? Does that sound like the government is going to hold their family so the officer will do what he is told to do, like taking your guns away from you because that guy is scared that they might harm his family, god knows where they might be and he is in a differant state. I'm hearing it from my state patrol friends and they are scared. I've played at bohemien groove 2nd week in July gatherings, I know there is a hidden adjenda and most of us are not the lucky ones.

#133415 - 08/12/09 10:41 PM Re: OT:Conformity is now the new dissent - Community Organizer wants to organize us all. [Re: ynghermes]
jeremy hesford Offline
Founding Member

Loc: odenton md.
Dude, he is already President, get a life. Why now, why not before the election? Why try to tare down what he/we are trying to repair?

If you were on the sinking Titanic, most likely you and people like you would be complaining about the Captian not being qualified to command the ship, instead of finding a way to save peoples lives. That's you dude! That's you! Get a life!

#133416 - 08/12/09 10:53 PM Re: OT:Conformity is now the new dissent - Community Organizer wants to organize us all. [Re: jeremy hesford]
Kecinzer Offline
Founding Member

Loc: MA, USA
Nothing like the comforting feeling of knowing we're in good hands.

#133417 - 08/13/09 12:08 AM Re: OT:Conformity is now the new dissent - Community Organizer wants to organize us all. [Re: Kecinzer]
Nick Batzdorf Offline
Founding Member

Loc: Los Angeles, CA, USA
Yes, how I pine away for the good old days of Saint Ronald...

#133418 - 08/13/09 12:35 AM Re: OT:Conformity is now the new dissent - Community Organizer wants to organize us all. [Re: Nick Batzdorf]
Jeff E Offline
Founding Member

Loc: Aptos, CA, USA
 Originally Posted By: Nick Batzdorf
Jeff? Hello?

well at least that made me laugh Nick..

There is no common sense any more... there is only my sense and your sense and his and her sense but for the sake of all that is good (according to you or I) I fear there is any thing but COMMON.

Truth is now something you and I get to make up what is true for ourselves and out politicians have reached the point where leaders of ancient civilizations have gone before us. No One believes any one any more..

#133425 - 08/13/09 02:35 PM Re: OT:Conformity is now the new dissent - Community Organizer wants to organize us all. [Re: ynghermes]
sscannon Offline
Founding Member

Loc: Florida
 Originally Posted By: ynghermes
I'm speculating, of course, but the news we get sure points that direction. I would love to be wrong and I may be, to some extent.

I'm going the oppisite direction the government wants me to from now on, it is my/our only hope.

Nancy P. is saying for us to rat on our neighbor? How natzi party line is that? Have you heard anything about other countries already taking 'ameros'?

I'm hearing it from my state patrol friends and they are scared.

Didn't the Bush administration put enough fear in everybody? Bin Laden, hijackers, anthrax, etc. I never imagined that people could ever be more scared than after 9/11. But here we are. Normally rational people are frightened by almost everything now. Ferchrissakes, the "threat level is currently orange" in every airport I'm in. What does that mean? Rat on our neighbor? They are X-Raying gramma's flip flops. Sheesh. Did Obama set this up?

It would be good for you to do some research into every one of your fears and see for yourself if they are founded on truth before you scare yourself into some bad decisions based on pure speculation and hearsay. Kinda like the guys that moved to Montana for the 2000 New Year end of the world myth. A lot of wasted energy on nothing.

BTW, If you are happy with the healthcare and insurance situation the way it is, keep paying your premiums. I, however, am not, and am looking forward to changing it. I go to Europe, and the folks there are happy with the gov't support. Here's an interesting article in today's news about the UK system:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32398952/ns/world_news-europe/

Page 6 of 17 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 >

Ads and Reviews

Justin's Product Reviews: