Page 5 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#133397 - 08/12/09 10:29 AM Re: OT:Conformity is now the new dissent - Community Organizer wants to organize us all. [Re: TheHopiWay]
Joe Lepore Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Minnesota
Have you checked into BlueCross/BlueShield?

Their rates are still better than that. For a 1K deductible I pay something like 260/month. Decent coverage (no office limits/full drug coverage)

#133398 - 08/12/09 01:41 PM Re: OT:Conformity is now the new dissent - Community Organizer wants to organize us all. [Re: zrocks]
Kecinzer Offline
Founding Member

Loc: MA, USA
 Originally Posted By: zrocks

Take a minute and read the Declaration of Independence. Interesting concepts in that document.

I did and I agree!

Originally Posted By: Nick Batzdorf
What we really need is campaign finance reform, in fact we need to put severe limits on the amount of money that can be spent on a campaign. The need for campaign money to get re-elected is an incredible corrupting influence. I say no political advertising on public airwaves should be allowed.

Amen,

Originally Posted By: zrocks
How about each candidate has equal time on PBS stations. No commercial or cable station allowed to carry any political advertising (even from PACs). Combine this with a 2 month campaign limit and true reform is at hand.

Amen,

Originally Posted By: JohnH
I think we are being manipulated in to these huge divisions.
There are folks on the left and right who make big bucks by selling us their self righteous anger. In fact their very survival depends upon sharply dividing us.
We buy in to their rage and take it on. (whether or not it has any basis in truth or logic) Such a waste of energy.

And very much Amen!

#133399 - 08/12/09 03:21 PM Re: OT:Conformity is now the new dissent - Community Organizer wants to organize us all. [Re: Kecinzer]
ynghermes Offline
Founding Member

I'd been staying away from this, but I can't any longer....

We are like the Germans, in Germany during WWII, they thought all was fine there and everywhere else, talk about heads in the sand - SHEESH!

We have an almost complete version of the Declaration of Independance, I say that because of the two parts that were left out. One being a cap on interest (at .003 %). The other dealing with property rights, can't remember exactly how it went, but anyone can look it up, I should, again \:\) Re afferming the whole Declaration is how 'I' think the declaration should be modified, not anyway the politisions or natzis in power in 'our' state and house of rep's and congress. I mean all of them, maybe even Ron Paul. And if Kisinger wants old people to just go to the death camps, I think he should lead the way - not you Josepf...

If we let the insurance bill through, I'll bet in a month our guns will be taken away, forcibly and then we will be forced to take the death vacines, all three of them and the rest will be history, America gone.

If we don't stand up right now it is over.

If we don't clear this up, it is over.

If we let it go, were dead. At least half the population is. And who would want to be left anyway?

We gave or lifes to the government via social security with a guarnte of being taken care of. The governments idea of taking care of us is to kill off enough of us so that the rest can be controlled easily. That is why there is a no big deal over 'Boomers" qualifying for SS, they know we'll be dead by then.

Dr.s have bought the program hook, line and sinker, they now are the agents of death via medicare and qualifying the recipiants of it. Go to the docter, are you crazy?????

Medical plan? are you crazy? The plan is to kill you, not fix you AND not let you get away with ANY of your savings.

Come on sheeple, wake up now!

#133400 - 08/12/09 03:55 PM Re: OT:Conformity is now the new dissent - Community Organizer wants to organize us all. [Re: ynghermes]
Joe Lepore Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Minnesota
Yes .. and then men will be forced to marry multiple sheep and food will be replaced by aborted fetuses and ... come on ... what other scare tactics can you come up with?

No one is buying this crap. The insurance industry is rightfully running scared. Good. Good riddance.

#133401 - 08/12/09 03:55 PM Re: OT:Conformity is now the new dissent - Community Organizer wants to organize us all. [Re: ynghermes]
Nick Batzdorf Offline
Founding Member

Loc: Los Angeles, CA, USA
You don't have guns, right yng? Please say no...

#133402 - 08/12/09 04:13 PM Re: OT:Conformity is now the new dissent - Community Organizer wants to organize us all. [Re: Nick Batzdorf]
Nick Batzdorf Offline
Founding Member

#133405 - 08/12/09 05:06 PM Re: OT:Conformity is now the new dissent - Community Organizer wants to organize us all. [Re: Nick Batzdorf]
Kecinzer Offline
Founding Member

Loc: MA, USA
Vintage moron Krugman

#133406 - 08/12/09 06:06 PM Re: OT:Conformity is now the new dissent - Community Organizer wants to organize us all. [Re: Nick Batzdorf]
ynghermes Offline
Founding Member

Weather I don't or do is not as important as the fed thinking that all born here keep their first and second amendments in tact. I have gmail and hotmail accounts, it blows my mind to see what Gmail puts up next to the emails, most of the time it's so far off, it's funny, some of the time, it frightens me.

I think every public forum should include something like this in every post:
Thats the bomb dude, he's selling the dope Poison CD, it will be on the airplane before he hits LA, he knows some of the LA Guns, he's atomic.
But that is just me....
As for the link,
I've meet/been with then gov. and ex gov. Cllinton, many times over a few years and played in his brothers club, are you going to try to convince me he is a good guy? Sincker, snicker, did you hear his wifes rant about channeling him? \:D Now thats funny and frightening at the same time.

No matter how I answered that question, it would not matter, I will be in the first round up, I know that - KRIPES! The real question is wether I'll get on the bus to the detention center or will they let me go, or dispatched right there. My papers say that I should be able to pass threw the gate.

#133407 - 08/12/09 06:31 PM Re: OT:Conformity is now the new dissent - Community Organizer wants to organize us all. [Re: ynghermes]
Nick Batzdorf Offline
Founding Member

Actually it's vintage right on the money Krugman. And I fear that it's applicable here.

yng, whether or not you have a gun is very important. I'm quite concerned about you.

#133408 - 08/12/09 07:19 PM Re: OT:Conformity is now the new dissent - Community Organizer wants to organize us all. [Re: Nick Batzdorf]
ynghermes Offline
Founding Member

Thank you \:\)
I am quite concerned about the people around me also.
So why would it matter if I do or don't? Geek goes postal or fool if ya don't? What's your concern?

I have a problem with all public lobbiests, Krugman and those he names in the article.
So you think Cllinton and Obama are good guys? And the federal reserve is a government agency? \:\)

Page 5 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 >

Ads and Reviews

Justin's Product Reviews: