Hey Guy's Jeremy Here

Posted by: Jazzmo

Hey Guy's Jeremy Here - 04/12/16 06:26 PM

I've been meaning to check in, now that I'm running the studio again. Is Nick still here? Hey Justin! How you doing man! We're still alive! I could not remember my old user name and password. I've been taking care of my Mom these last 4 years or so, she passed last July peacefully here at home. Quite an experience, like nothing well ever be the same. So I'm re-discovering 'audio', sound, music after coming out of what felt like a coma. I tracked a jazz group last weekend, was a lot of fun, a lot of things to re-remember. Been a very tough last few years, but it's good to see you guy's still here.
Posted by: Jazzmo

Re: Hey Guy's Jeremy Here - 04/16/16 08:36 PM

Man, has this place died and gone to heaven? Were ma dogs at yo?
Posted by: Tardo

Re: Hey Guy's Jeremy Here - 04/18/16 10:11 AM

People pop in every now and then.
Posted by: Brent

Re: Hey Guy's Jeremy Here - 04/19/16 05:39 PM

Yep smile
Posted by: Justin

Re: Hey Guy's Jeremy Here - 05/05/16 03:50 PM

Sorry to hear about your Mom Jeremy. Hope you are well. Tell us more about your studio. Best regards.
Posted by: Dark Star Balla

Re: Hey Guy's Jeremy Here - 05/08/16 08:26 PM

I guess not many of us use the DA7 any more. I still do, well I will once I finally set my studio back up
Posted by: papete

Re: Hey Guy's Jeremy Here - 05/31/16 04:38 PM

I am using one live for a 6 piece eagles tribute band in the UK.
This site is not dead it has been very useful to me and the people hiding in the background are very helpful.
Please dont let it die, all the best Pete
Posted by: keyplayer

Re: Hey Guy's Jeremy Here - 06/13/16 06:56 AM

Well, clearly, I am still using mine, as is indicated by the most recent question I posted about surround mixing. But I have to admit that I am getting rather frustrated with the limitations and am now considering other options.
Posted by: JayC

Re: Hey Guy's Jeremy Here - 06/14/16 09:51 AM

Looking for some DA7 faders.
Anyone have parts to sell?
Posted by: Kecinzer

Re: Hey Guy's Jeremy Here - 10/16/16 03:55 AM

Good to see you, Jeremy. Sorry to hear about your Mom (been through it as well). Keeping in touch with music helps. Always.