Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#146843 - 11/21/19 07:20 PM Selling my DA7 MKII with an Argosy 70 series desk
BLAblablah Offline

Loc: FL
I need to sell my pristine DA7 and am limited to local pick up due to size and the impracticality of shipping it. I had barely begun to use it when I lost my studio space to my ex-wife in our divorce (my studio took up most of the upper level of the home that I had to leave to my ex in our divorce. I moved all of my gear to a mini storage unit but have never been able to secure new studio space and my new wife wants it out of our house now (it's now taking up space in a guest room)! So, I have begun a craigslist ad and am posting links to this site as well as the user guide from this site. So, what I am asking for is an abbreviated list of the DA7's features to hopefully steer potential buyers to the links I will be posting which will provide much more info. It has been so long since I was trying to get my studio set up that I cant even remember all of it's selling points. Thanks - Barry L. Akins

B. L. A.

#146844 - 11/21/19 07:34 PM Re: Selling my DA7 MKII with an Argosy 70 series desk [Re: BLAblablah]
BLAblablah Offline

Loc: FL
And yes it does include the meter bridge, 3 adat cards, as well as a smpte card along with many other accessories. And also yes, i'm aware that I am looking at a dime on the dollar if i'm lucky smirk

B. L. A.

Ads and Reviews

Justin's Product Reviews: