Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#146788 - 10/14/18 06:03 PM Please write to this seller and tell him the DA7 doesn't do 96K
Nick Batzdorf Offline
Founding Member

Loc: Los Angeles, CA, USA
Hey, this forum is still around! Hi everyone. I actually made several friends from this forum who I still keep up with.

And there's still a banner for VI magazine, which I had to shut down ten years ago (due to the simultaneous crashes of print publishing and the world economy).

Anyway, the subject says it all. I wrote to this guy a few weeks ago when I happened across his ad - nicely, by the way - and he wrote back in all caps that I don't know what I'm talking about.

It also appears that the picture isn't even of a MK II, but maybe he got hold of the software update.

So - I'd appreciate people emailing him to say the same thing. It's for his own good, because if he eventually finds a buyer (at a realistic price), he or she is likely to get pissed at him for misrepresenting the capabilities of the mixer.

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/msg/d/panasonic-wr-da7-mkii-digital/6722432299.html

#146791 - 10/18/18 01:34 PM Re: Please write to this seller and tell him the DA7 doesn't do 96K [Re: Nick Batzdorf]
sscannon Offline
Founding Member

Loc: Florida
It DOES do 96K. As long as you don't try to use it digitally. Ah ha ha ha!!!

Ads and Reviews

Justin's Product Reviews: