Page 16 of 19 < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#60424 - 05/02/06 11:57 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
strdsk Offline

Loc: Oak Lawn, Illinois
Novick...what the hell are you talking about dude? Admittedly, not everyone who got the disk bought the damn mic...I never claimed that! I sent out bunches of these disks to people who actually wanted one...people from other boards that I posted on who were actually the slightest bit interested and supportive! The people on here who waited until the last minute to decide to take one for free are still waiting for them because I ran out...I only initially had 100 of them made up. The disks are very basic...a jewel case with a thermal printed disk in it included with a list of each mic referenced. Mic companies on the disk include AKG, Neumann, Beyer, Carvin, Oktava, Nady, Shure, and mine of course. All were tracked the same exact way...completely dry.

#60425 - 05/03/06 02:21 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
promedia Offline

Loc: Ann Arbor, MI USA
Okay...I'll bite. Carvin? Nady? Not really companies who are known for great recording mics are they?

#60426 - 05/03/06 02:38 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
DP Offline
Founding Member

Loc: Hampton Bays NY USA
I can't believe this thread is still wasting good server space :rolleyes:

#60427 - 05/03/06 08:15 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
20to20 Offline

Loc: Fort Wayne, Indiana, usa
Audiophile,

Why did you remove your
"song in Gmin" posts...?

I was seriously gonna use your chord
progression to write my next song...

I didn't have a chance to copy 'em down,
could you repost 'em or PM me...? :p ;\)

Yours in audio,

BP
20to20
20to20soundesign

"Oh look, Honey, I found an earwig...!"

#60428 - 05/03/06 11:22 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
strdsk Offline

Loc: Oak Lawn, Illinois
Hey all,
OK...here's another prime example of people on here not wanting me to succeed at all...they've already decided that they don't like my product before they ever even hear it! No wonder why buyers of my stuff haven't posted their findings! ProMedia is actually ignorant enough to gloss over the World renowned brands such as AKG, Beyer, Neumann, and Shure that grace my reference disk! Instead he very conveniently, and very selectively, points out the fact that I've also included Carvin and Nady microphones! Would you actually trust an audio engineer as biased and as selective in hearing that makes judgement calls like this...especially without even knowing exactly what model mics were shot out? I mean...come on man...gimme' a break! He also neglects to realize the fact that I purposely included the "cheapo" mics on my disk to prove that mine does not sound cheap! Donn (ProMedia)...you liked me plenty when I was busy buying DA7 stuff from you for all of these years! You have got some balls my friend! I ask all of you who's a bigger schlep...me for disrespecting the guys and gals who haven't bought **** from me and haven't given me any respect from day one, or ProMedia who bashes his paying customers? What a piece of ****ing ****! Although I've never bashed a paying customer on here, I'm sure that you'll side with Donn anyways because he does a great job of kissing your asses right? Donn...look at your records before you speak son! You just lost yourself more paying clients than you even realize! DP...this thread "is still on here wasting good server space" because I totally get off on waking up every morning with more orders to fill than I can keep up with coupled with the gratification of knowing that you all obviously give enough a **** about me to keep on posting! You don't like me...stop wasting your breath by posting my friends!

#60429 - 05/03/06 01:16 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
Andrew K Offline
Founding Member

Loc: LA, CA, USA
 Quote:
Originally posted by strdsk:
I totally get off on waking up every morning with more orders to fill than I can keep up with ..
Are those prescription orders? \:D

#60430 - 05/03/06 01:29 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
mixandburn Offline

Loc: Northern Calif.
I'll say it again....forum member gone TROLL.

This guy doesn't have anything to offer anyone except a bunch of blowhard stories.

He's contradicted himself so many times its obvious he is just feeding the fire here.

Of course you all know that by now and are just having fun at his expense.

It is kind of an interesting read though I must admit. The boy can really heap it on. :p

#60431 - 05/03/06 01:48 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
mogandus Offline

Loc: Left Coast
Still waiting.

#60432 - 05/03/06 02:28 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
promedia Offline

Loc: Ann Arbor, MI USA
All I did was point out that Carvin and Nady aren't known as microphone manufacturers. Sure didn't expect to get slammed like that. My support to the DA7 community has always been fair and open and will continue.....

#60433 - 05/03/06 02:44 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
fReAkOfNaTuRe Offline

dUde YoU aRe A wHiNy fUucKiN bItCh WiTh A tInY cOcK oR eLsE yOu WoUlDntt AsNwEr i ThInK yOu WeRe RaPeD bY yOuRe DaD

Page 16 of 19 < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 >

Ads and Reviews

Justin's Product Reviews: