Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 ... 18 19 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#60274 - 04/13/06 12:13 AM Chicago based audio company new products...
strdsk Offline

Loc: Oak Lawn, Illinois
Hey all,
My new Chicago based audio company is selling very high end condenser mics of boutique quality that rival the likes of Neumann and Royer! These mics are very affordable at $350.00 each! We also make high end audio cabling and are soon to be selling mic pres and power soaks! You are responsible to cover any and all shipping costs, and I will ship the gear anywhere in the World as long as you do! Contact me with any and all questions that you may have about the gear and I'll get right back to you with all of the details that you need! I have 100% positive feedback on E-Bay and I am Verisign Verified on PayPal! Thanks for looking and have a great day...Joe

#60275 - 04/13/06 02:13 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
DP Offline
Founding Member

Loc: Hampton Bays NY USA
Thanks for looking at what? Do you have photo's? Specs? Audio samples? A web page perhaps? Oh, btw, just send me $350.00 and I'll send you anything you want...(really, trust me...) :rolleyes: Nice sales pitch ;\)

#60276 - 04/13/06 04:50 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
GlennR01 Offline
Founding Member

Joe, would you be interested in sending me a demo for evaluation? I'd be happy to do a mic shoot-out against a number of other mics I am currently using on the record I am producing and post my thoughts here. Then, if I think the mic is as good as you say it is, I'd be happy to purchase one.

Thoughts?

#60277 - 04/14/06 07:25 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
anaconda Offline

Loc: Southern Left Coast
"rival the likes of Neumann and Royer! These mics are very affordable at $350.00 each!". Good luck. If what you say is true, you should immediately raise your price to at least $1400 each. BTW, I own all those great mikes. $350 insults me and I must laugh loudly. Also, post a website with all the details. If not, move to China and import them!

#60278 - 04/16/06 12:30 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
strdsk Offline

It always makes me laugh when people with their heads up their asses have absolutely nothing better to do with their time than...God for bid...open their ears and not their mouths for once and...learn something! I've had a few others in this on-line community in the past doubt my claims about products and/or ads that I have placed beofre, chew my ass out for it, and come to find that I really do know my stuff! Furthermore, I have delivered time and time again...hence forth the lack of my removal on this site and my belonging to this forum for years now! I highly doubt that I'd belong to this forum this long and post this many topics had I been a cheap swindler half as many times as I've been called one! Take a look at people's profile before you decide to insult them! DP...my "thanks for looking" comment was meant to thank-you for taking the time out of your day to even read my post! It was not meant, however, to thank-you for visiting any dubious website or listen to any bogus altered audio samples over ****ty Dell speakers! Both of these hold no more validity/weight/clout in a product than the original simple offer that I posted here! If I didn't know any better, I'd say that it's starting to seem as though some people around here feel inferior/humbled by my knowledge/intelligence and are fronting by playinbg the hard ass role...which I too can obviously play! GlennR01...I love you to pieces, you're a smart dude, and you've helped me through many a pinch so I wouldn't dream of insulting you. Please be aware though, that you are insulting me by requesting that I pay for and scratch build a mic, or any product for that matter, and simply send it to you not being sure if you'll even buy. Very few audio companied out there would be willing to do such a thing. Ananconda...why would I ever need your, of all people out there, good luck and well wishing if my mics really are half as good as I say? Some of us out there, myself included, are not all about money ya' know? If I hike up my prices as you suggest then most musicians wouldn't be able to afford one without putting a second mortgage on their house! Let's remember why we all got into this in the first place guys! We stated out having fun as musicians...most of us anyways! If you are not a musician, you really don't have an opinion in my eyes! Who the hell are you to say/know what a Lester through Selmer should sound like anyways? I may not make much money per mic, but I sell in bulk because they are so affordable! Are you one of those guys who buys stuff just cause' people say that it's the bee's knees or do you even know what you are listening for? I sometimes wonder! I, also, own all of those "great" mics as you so eloquently call them and have learned their techincal and structural flaws through owning them! The amazing part is that if I were Mike Joli (Oktava Mods) you would all believe my mic design statements! Well we all have to start somewhere! You are all clearly very uninterested in my mics...had you been you would have kindly asked me for specs and the like! Instead, what you all did was just assume that I was in the wrong and figured that you know better than I! I happen to hold a degree in EE Audio design/sound engineering from Columbia! Any of you? Certainly, all mics have their place in the studio! I never said to sell your babies for my benefit, so if you felt that way you obviously have a different type of problem...can anyone say complex? I'm sorry about my rant here, but I don't take strangers calling me a bull****ter for no good reason at all very lightly and neither would any of you! Laugh as loud as you like...it is I who laughs how you so boldly come on here and post comments that offend our fellow Chinese forum members like you own the place! Grow up and keep your anti-underdog/ma and pa/go getter comments to yourselves! If you have nothing nice to say...listen to your mothers and say nothing at all! Happy friggin'Easter! Joey D!

#60279 - 04/16/06 05:10 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
GlennR01 Offline
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally posted by strdsk:
GlennR01...I love you to pieces, you're a smart dude, and you've helped me through many a pinch so I wouldn't dream of insulting you. Please be aware though, that you are insulting me by requesting that I pay for and scratch build a mic, or any product for that matter, and simply send it to you not being sure if you'll even buy. Very few audio companied out there would be willing to do such a thing.
Joey,

Thanks for the kind words (I think ) but your rant is, at least towards me, somewhat unwarranted. Seeing as you gave little information regarding the company, your involvement, a link to the product itself, details on its construction, even a response curve graph, it would be hard for me to understand exactly what it was that you guys are creating.

Also, you know that I make records for a living - and, for whatever reason, I am approached fairly frequently by manufacturers who solicit my opinion about their products. Sometimes, I endorse them. Sometimes I get that product for free. Sometimes I pay full price for it, 'cuz I can't live without it. But it is standard operating procedure (at least in my case) to get a demo of the product prior to venturing an opinion. My request to you was hardly an insult and shouldn't have been taken as such. On the contrary, I think that it was more than fair - if the product was as good as you claim it to be, I'd be raving about it not only to the people I work with (who would be very good potential clients for you ), but perhaps in other media. You also assume that I would know you manufacture your microphones on a "one-off" basis. I can barely produce decent sounding records, let alone read minds... dig? ;\)

So, take a deep breath, realize that certainly I was not trying to insult you or your claims - if anything, I was extending to you the same professional courtesy and recognition that I would toward any manufacturer, large or small.

That said, my offer still holds.

#60280 - 04/16/06 08:16 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
sscannon Offline
Founding Member

Loc: Florida
I'll bite. You gotta website? Photos? Give me a link. Thanks.

#60281 - 04/16/06 09:18 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
rick Offline
Founding Member

Loc: Cambria, CA USA
Here's my take.

Any posting loaded with exclamation points looks cheesy. Joe, get yourself a copy writer to write some decent advertising. It's fine if you're a technician and not a writer---but your post does not create confidence in your business.

"Take a look at people's profile before you decide to insult them! "
Your da7.com Profile says nothing about you except "Oak Lawn, Illinois" and "audio engineer." So what? This is hardly informative.

As for your eBay profile, you have 53 feedback comments as a buyer, and only two comments as a seller. Lacking any better information, I'd rather sell something to you than have it the other way around.

You shouldn't assume your online profile(s) reflect your opinion of yourself.

"...the hard ass role...which I too can obviously play!"
You certainly can. Do you expect that will bully your potential customers into buying?

"...you are insulting me by requesting that I pay for and scratch build a mic, or any product for that matter, and simply send it to you not being sure if you'll even buy. Very few audio companied out there would be willing to do such a thing."
If you're scratch-building a mic, does that imply you have no manufacturing capability? Are you hand-building them to order? If so, then your pricing sounds like you are losing money. That raises more questions.

Audio companies send equipment to magazines for review all the time. If you're concerned with sending an evaluation unit to an individual, then you could privately arrange with Glenn to insure the cost of the unit. Had you considered asking for a credit-card deposit? A check that you'll return? No, you simply decided to insult him.

"...if I were Mike Joli (Oktava Mods) you would all believe my mic design statements!"
I've never heard of Mike Joli, and I'd want to do a little checking before I'd believe anything he says either. So you're just as good as him for me at this point. Well, not really. Joli didn't fire off a 735-word rant.

"You are all clearly very uninterested in my mics...had you been you would have kindly asked me for specs and the like!"
Glenn was interested. Where is the information? Do you expect people to just send you money without some form of evaluation or review? The intelligent buyer wants to know about both the product and the seller. So far, the product is doing better than the seller. The product is an unknown, therefore it doesn't have any negative traits at this point. I can't say the same for the seller.

"Who the hell are you to say/know what a Lester through Selmer should sound like anyways?"
I must confess that I don't even know what or who Lester and Selmer are. For all I know, I may have heard them at their best---or worst.

"Certainly, all mics have their place in the studio!"
A mic you'll never use is not worth having. If you already have mics that produce the same audio results, you may not need another similar one.

"I never said to sell your babies for my benefit..."
Um, yes, you just did. Nobody else said this.

#60282 - 04/16/06 11:37 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
Nick Batzdorf Offline
Founding Member

Loc: Los Angeles, CA, USA
Joe, do you have a website? What is it you wanted people to look at, in other words?

I think if you were to take a step back and re-read your first post, you'd see that the reaction you're getting here is perfectly understandable. What would your reaction be if you saw that post from someone else?

That's not to say your products aren't great or that you're not a perfectly honorable guy, of course; the point is that you need to show people enough to become interested in what you're offering!

#60283 - 04/16/06 09:13 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
strdsk Offline

Glenn...my words towards you were indeed meant to be kind! I always intentionally post little information about my products in ads because I want people to contact me at the e-mail address that I provided...which none of you did! I thought that this would further build your trust in me but again...no one wrapped their head around that very oftenly used internet peace pipe of sorts. I would have responded to the very negative responses to my original post with the same "rant" thaI did yesterday much sooner, but I just noticed them now. I don't have the time to check up on this forum every day to respond to posts. Again, this is yet another reason why I asked people to get involved in a very good product, that could potentially save them some cash in the future, and contact me. I simply create microphones and a few other audio related accessories...nothing more...nothing less. I know pleanty of record engineers out there who make records...some for a hobby...some for a living. So, getting back to your "I can't read minds" comment...neither can I! How am I supposed to know that you are hailed so highly as an engineer that manufacturers constantly approach you with free gear? My product is in fact every bit as good as I say that it is and because of this my sending them out to anyone for free is still not an option...no offense to you. Contact DW Fearn and ask him to send you a free compressor and unless you're Geoff Emerick he'll also tell you to go scratch...sad but true! Sscannon...thanks so much for your vote of confidence, patience, patronage, and interest in my product! I will kindly contact you privately to further discuss my products! Rick...you've busted my balls plenty of times in the past about exclamations and long winded posts looking cheesy. What can I say? I didn't know that there was a word limit on these posts! Obviously, I'm very passionate about my honor, my words, and what I do...more than I can say for some of the flunkies that post here! My "Take a look at people's profile before you decide to insult them! " comment was meant for you to check the amount of posts that I have contributed to this forum and my time spent here...not to sell you on my product. I don't even pout myself out there as a tech geek. My eBay profile, having 53 feedback comments as a buyer all with 100% positive feedback, says a lot about dealing with me as a person in general I feel. I may only two comments as a seller, which is actually news to me, but I've certainly sold much more on there than that. I, for the record, don't assume that my online profile(s) reflect my opinion of myself. I also don't expect that bullying my potential customers will get them to buy. I will, however, continue to defend myself tooth and nail against false accusations regardless of business practices! I am scratch-building my mics to order, I have no manufacturing capability and am very proud of that fact. Also I am, by far, not losing money. Because of this fact, I do not accept credit-cards because I don't need dead beat buyers disputing payment when rent money turns up short at the end of ther month...we've all been there and the feeling absolutely sucks!deI did not decided to insult anyone, I'm just being straight with you all! Quite frankly, I'm very concerned if you don't know who Mike Joli (Oktava Mods) is! He is only one of the most covered highly sought after mic mod guys around! So much in fact, that he is the only guy certified by Oktava to mod their mics out. They admit that the mics are much better than their stock set-ups...that speaks volumes right there! Glenn never contacted me as I requested. He simply tried to arrange a free shoot out. I don't expect people to just send me money without some form of evaluation or review. That's why I have a free C.D. available that features my mics being shot out against the big boys. This is the way that Royer does it ya' know? On the same token, do you expect me to just mail you a mic for free? Come on! You even implying that I have a negative reputation on this forum clearly displays that you must as pig headed, if not more, than the two goons that originally ganged up on me! It seems as though that's the way it works arounds here...power in numbers. I do agree with you when you say that a mic you'll never use is not worth having. Fortunately for me, my mics do not sound quite like an other out there. When I said "I never said to sell your babies for my benefit..." I had to defend myself in a way that was on par with the way a few guys on this forum were acting like! Nick...I don't see how the reaction that I'm getting on here is perfectly understandable. If I saw that post from someone else I'd either bite or walk away...not denounce a person who might be better than I! Joey D! :rolleyes:

#60284 - 04/17/06 02:38 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
DP Offline
Founding Member

:rolleyes:

#60285 - 04/17/06 05:42 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
zrocks Offline

Loc: Minneapolis
Joey,

Please send me a CD so I can listen.

Thanks,

z

~ Nick Batzdorf

#60286 - 04/17/06 05:56 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
Nick Batzdorf Offline
Founding Member

Joe, the reason God created the Return key is so that you can separate your text into paragraphs that people will read. \:\)

#60287 - 04/17/06 05:59 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
Eric Seaberg Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: San Diego, CA USA
So Nick DOES believe in God!! ;\)

#60288 - 04/17/06 06:09 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
Nick Batzdorf Offline
Founding Member

\:\)

#60289 - 04/17/06 06:53 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
jeremy hesford Offline
Founding Member

Loc: odenton md.
Dude, you have got to be the worst salesman ever. You won't sell a friggin thing by attacking your prospective buyers.

#60290 - 04/17/06 08:07 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
strdsk Offline

I'm actually the owner of the company, not just a salesman, and a few members of this forum have already expressed interest in placing orders by contacting me privately. Again, I'm not attacking perspective buyers in general here...just defending my product/name against select people who have no intention whatsoever to ever buy from me anyways. Did you honestly expect that I would just sit back and allow people to call me a sham on the world-wide internet? Come on man! Joey D!

#60291 - 04/17/06 09:30 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
Audiorigami Offline

Loc: San Diego, CA
 Quote:
Originally posted by DP:
Thanks for looking at what? Do you have photo's? Specs? Audio samples? A web page perhaps?
 Quote:
Originally posted by GlennR01:
Joe, would you be interested in sending me a demo for evaluation? I'd be happy to do a mic shoot-out against a number of other mics I am currently using on the record I am producing and post my thoughts here. Then, if I think the mic is as good as you say it is, I'd be happy to purchase one.
 Quote:
Originally posted by anaconda:
Also, post a website with all the details.
 Quote:
You are all clearly very uninterested in my mics...had you been you would have kindly asked me for specs and the like! Instead, what you all did was just assume that I was in the wrong and figured that you know better than I! I happen to hold a degree in EE Audio design/sound engineering from Columbia! Any of you?
Sweet zombie jesus, joey D, you're the worst salesman I have ever heard. Since you're a genius EE, perhaps you should concentrate on the electronics and get someone with some people skills to handle your sales and marketing. An experienced business person would recognize the benefits of A) giving lots of information, B) allowing those with connections to try your product that they may become promoters, and C) attempting to gain the trust of your potential customers instead of insulting them.

Why not post a website? Why not post the specs? Why not post samples? We're all interested in awesome mics--but wary of BS.

#60292 - 04/17/06 09:32 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
Nick Batzdorf Offline
Founding Member

Hey Joe, why don't you just put up some product information on a website?

#60293 - 04/17/06 09:45 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
zumbido Offline
Founding Member

Loc: El Lay
"I always intentionally post little information about my products in ads because I want people to contact me at the e-mail address that I provided"

ATTENTION: I have stuff for sale - e-mail me for details.

#60294 - 04/17/06 10:25 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
rick Offline
Founding Member

Loc: Cambria, CA USA
 Quote:
Rick...you've busted my balls plenty of times in the past about exclamations and long winded posts looking cheesy. What can I say?
This isn't the same. Your attempt at a sales pitch was cheesy. It has nothing to do with your other posts on different topics.

And you have to understand that everyone associated with your company must present a good company "face" to the public. You can't just blast out a reaction, no matter how justified you feel. You have to take a moment, breathe, and then compose a polite---but firm---reply. No flying off the handle.

Quote:
My "Take a look at people's profile before you decide to insult them! " comment was meant for you to check the amount of posts that I have contributed to this forum and my time spent here...
But the number of posts you've made, and the skills you demonstrate in those posts, has no bearing on your company image. We may be able to infer your abilities as an engineer or designer, but that says nothing about your product or your business ethics.

Quote:
That's why I have a free C.D. available that features my mics being shot out against the big boys.
So why do we have to find this out after a knock-down, drag-out fight with you? If you're serious about selling product, you absolutely must get someone to help with this end of the business. Someone who understands that potential buyers need information before sending a check.

Look at ads in any audio magazine. Virtually all of them have information, web site references, the occasional endorsement, and often their prices. There are occasional teaser ads from major manufacturers ("It's coming on May 1st---go to your dealer then!"), but these manufacturers are well-established. And they still give you a web site to find out more info.

You can't bludgeon potential customers into buying unless you're the US in Iraq...but I digress.

#60295 - 04/17/06 11:13 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
sscannon Offline
Founding Member

Those have got to be the longest "no information" sales pitch posts I've ever seen. No link? No info? E-mail you? Who do I make the check out to? What color are the mics? How big? Tubes? FET? Pencil condensers? LDC? Please direct me. Or do you want me to email you, then you will send me the info? Why is this so unusually difficult? Thanks.

#60296 - 04/17/06 08:27 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
strdsk Offline

OK...here's what you've all been waiting for! Glenn...you can have what ever you like for absolutely free with no obligations whatsoever even though I've never even heard of you as an engineer! Everyone posting on this topic...everything that you say is the gospel truth, good, and right! Also, I'll post my schematics so you can build/have built your own for free! My design could never be near as good as AKG or Neumann even though George himself had to start somewhere! Is that better? See how rediculous that sounds? That's obviously what you all want to hear...although my stance has not/will not change! Once again for all of you with **** plugging your ears...I'm not "pitching" you anything...simply allowing you to get the getting while the getting is good before Guitar Center buys my stock and marks it up! Now that my U.S. patent has gone through I assusme that this will be happening very soon! I currently have a three week waiting list for my products even though I never claimed to be a "EE genius"! You people don't want a "salesperson with people skills" you simply want a pushover who hands **** out for free and once again...it's not happening! I never posted that I was looking for "promoters" or endorsees either, but since you bunch are so enlightened to be one I had to "insult" you! You're giving me everything but what I'm asking for here! I ask if anyone wants to bite...you give me your blood type! I mean..."Sweet Zombie Jesus" or whatever the hell that's supposed to mean! Although you all are convinced that I'm full of bull****, the truth of the matter is that with a cast of one to feed and a three week waiting list for merch...why should I pay to put up a site and/or samples? Zumbido...I said that "I always intentionally post little information about my products in ads"! Not, I always intentionally post little information about **** I have for sale...smartass! That seems to be an epidemic around here...God! Rick...I originally was very polite if you bothered to look back at all! Face or no face, I don't kiss ass to anyone...that's not what this is about in my book! The fact is that no sense of comraderie has been established at all in the years I've been here which is why I don't make it a habit of posting here! You guys talk **** like you're the creators themselves and when a young guy like myself won't take one of the chin from a bunch of old farts you guys freak out! I actually find it fun to bust balls back so keep it comin'! I never asked you for a check...you would have known this if you simply dropped me a personal line. If you can't put forth that much effort, why I should I give you anything for free? Am I supposed to believe that someone too lazy to even drop me a line on a personal note is going to be out ther plugging away my product? Come on...dry that one out and you can fertilize the lawn with it! The audio companies that you're referring to who put out gobs of information are already established with sick amounts of income so they can afford to publicize like that. I'd have to mark my products up triple and lose quality to pull that off. Then, broke dick dog engineers couldn't afford them and we'd just be another Neumann type company. I'm, obviously, grass roots based regardless of if you guys like it or not! Sscannon...what are you talking about dude? I e-mailed you all of the information early today! Check out your mail before you blast me man! I have followed all of your posts, along with Rick and Glenn's, since the very beginning! Everything from your drumming experiences to your bad DA7 pots to your at home child birth! Let's put it this way...I have credits in Paul Wertico's last album and he LOVES these mics! You will not be sorry...if you read my e-mail to you and have an ounce of faith in a fellow board member! Joey D!

#60297 - 04/17/06 08:46 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
Nick Batzdorf Offline
Founding Member

#60298 - 04/17/06 08:50 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
zumbido Offline
Founding Member

Damn! I didn't realize that I needed reading glasses until now.

Whew!

#60299 - 04/17/06 09:11 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
Andrew K Offline
Founding Member

Loc: LA, CA, USA
This is how your post reads to me Joey:

OK...hree's waht you've all been wiiatng for! Gnlen...you can hvae waht eevr you lkie for abosullety fere wtih no ongoalitibs whtvaseeor eevn toguhh I've neevr eevn herad of you as an eneinger! Enevoyre pnistog on tihs tipoc...eyrnhietvg taht you say is the geospl tturh, good, and rhgit! Aslo, I'll psot my smetcachis so you can bulid/hvae biult yuor own for fere! My desgin cuold nveer be naer as good as AKG or Neaumnn eevn tohguh Greoge hemilsf had to sratt swormheee! Is taht beettr? See how rduluoices taht sduons? Taht's oiulosbvy waht you all wnat to haer...agothluh my sactne has not/wlil not cnghae! Ocne aagin for all of you wtih **** pilggung yuor eras...I'm not "pcthinig" you aythnnig...spilmy alionwlg you to get the gitnteg wihle the gtneitg is good bferoe Guiatr Cetner byus my scotk and mkars it up! Now taht my U.S. penatt has gnoe truohgh I assumse taht tihs wlil be hnepinpag vrey soon! I cenrtruly hvae a trhee week wiating lsit for my porctuds eevn tguohh I nveer cmealid to be a "EE gnuies"! You poelpe don't wnat a "sresaleopsn wtih ppeloe sllkis" you smilpy wnat a phsvueor who hadns **** out for fere and ocne aigan...it's not henpaping! I nveer pteosd taht I was lnokiog for "ptroemros" or eeeordnss etheir, but scine you bucnh are so elntiehegnd to be one I had to "iunslt" you! You're ginivg me evytrnehig but waht I'm aknisg for hree! I ask if aynone watns to btie...you gvie me yuor bolod tpye! I maen..."Seewt Ziobme Jseus" or wehvaetr the hlel taht's sospuped to maen! Aultghoh you all are ccoinvend taht I'm flul of blul****, the tutrh of the mteatr is taht wtih a csat of one to feed and a tehre week wntaiig lsit for mecrh...why sluhod I pay to put up a stie and/or saempls? Zdubmio...I siad taht "I awlays ianilnttoleny psot llttie itaomfirnon aubot my ptdruocs in ads"! Not, I alawys ininalltnetoy psot llitte iirnmtofaon aoubt **** I hvae for slae...saamrtss! Taht smees to be an empdeiic aornud hree...God! Rcik...I onglilariy was vrey piolte if you berhteod to look bcak at all! Fcae or no fcae, I don't ksis ass to aonyne...taht's not waht tihs is aobut in my book! The fcat is taht no ssene of careomirde has been estalhbeisd at all in the yreas I've been hree wchih is why I don't mkae it a hiabt of poinstg hree! You gyus tlak **** lkie you're the careotrs tlemvhsees and wehn a ynuog guy lkie myelsf won't tkae one of the cihn form a bnuch of old ftras you gyus ferak out! I alclauty fnid it fun to bsut blals bcak so keep it cimon'! I nveer asekd you for a cehck...you wluod hvae kownn tihs if you spmily doerppd me a pearonsl lnie. If you can't put fotrh taht mcuh eorfft, why I sohuld I gvie you aynnithg for fere? Am I ssuopepd to beielve taht seoomne too lzay to eevn dorp me a lnie on a peaonrsl ntoe is gonig to be out tehr pggiulng aawy my porudct? Cmoe on...dry taht one out and you can feitlrize the lwan wtih it! The aduio cpeaimons taht you're rrerefing to who put out gbos of ifionromatn are adraely eesbahltisd wtih scik amutons of imcnoe so tehy can aoffrd to pzbiluice lkie taht. I'd hvae to mrak my pcudrtos up tpilre and lsoe qtiualy to plul taht off. Tehn, bokre dcik dog eenriegns coludn't aforfd tehm and we'd jsut be aeohtnr Nenmaun tpye campony. I'm, obiusvoly, gsras rotos beasd rrgadlsees of if you gyus lkie it or not! Snaconsn...waht are you tkialng aobut ddue? I e-meaild you all of the iaofnmriotn eraly tdoay! Ccehk out yuor mial bferoe you balst me man! I hvae fwoolled all of yuor pstos, anolg wtih Rcik and Gelnn's, sicne the vrey bgienning! Eihryventg form yuor dinmrumg erixeecneps to yuor bad DA7 ptos to yuor at hmoe cilhd bitrh! Let's put it tihs way...I hvae critdes in Pual Wcietro's lsat abulm and he LEVOS tehse mcis! You wlil not be srory...if you raed my e-mial to you and hvae an ocune of fiath in a foellw barod mebemr! Jeoy D!

#60300 - 04/17/06 10:31 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
Ian T Offline

Loc: sebastopol CA
Allright, that's enough, there are already too many microphones in the world. Why don't you come up with something we really need like another les Paul model - or - a new Strat - you could call it the 53rd anniversary Strat or how about a state of the art, boutique( isn't that word getting annoying?) Wire recorder- with tube electronics.

#60301 - 04/17/06 10:33 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
sscannon Offline
Founding Member

Quote:
Sscannon...what are you talking about dude? I e-mailed you all of the information early today! Check out your mail before you blast me man! I have followed all of your posts, along with Rick and Glenn's, since the very beginning! Everything from your drumming experiences to your bad DA7 pots to your at home child birth!
Checked my mail, got it. Still...is it possible to snap a few pics? Is there just one mic, or are they "all" $350? I'm still confused, not trying to be funny. And I'm not the one who had a home birth, but thanks for listening all these years....sniff......

#60302 - 04/18/06 03:49 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
GlennR01 Offline
Founding Member

Really didn't want to respond to this any further, but seeing as you misquoted me (and continue to show me the lack of respect that you so obviously think you deserve) - I never asked you for anything for free. Sight unseen, I offered to extend my time to you and shoot-out your microphone. Sorry Joe, like it or not, most manufacturers both large and small welcome the opportunity to have their products compared to similar products, especially when they make the kind of unsubstantiated claims that you have made. So, no, I was not attempting somehow to lift a free mic from you. And, in all actuality, I really don't need another mic, good or bad. Or another free gift. Or another job shooting out and/or promoting someone else's microphone. BTW, I produce records for a living, as others whom I've befriended here will attest. I don't pull that card because I enjoy and respect everyone (well, almost everyone ;\) ) who posts here and don't think its necessary to self-promote on a message board. Your assumptions about the people who post here & their place in the music, film & television industry are wildly incorrect. You are doing your product and yourself a disservice in continuing to dig a deeper hole by insulting the people who were attempting to help you. You truly are not aware of the doors that could have been opened on your behalf if you had shown even half the respect to others that you have shown here. That said, Joe, you need clients - clients don't need you. I live that everyday, with every artist I produce. I have a fundamental understanding that there are a thousand producers who could and would take my job in a heartbeat. I treat my clients and potential clients with the same respect and understanding. You might want to take that advice from an old fart.

I wish you and your product the best of luck.

#60303 - 04/18/06 06:02 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
mixandburn Offline

Loc: Northern Calif.
This thread is really turning into a circus and it appears we all may be the clowns here.

Strdsk....No disrespect intended here but since respect has obviously flown out the window long ago, I'll just say it.

Do you have a drug problem ? I mean the inconsistencies and contradictions in your posts are so blatent it is as if you can't remember from one sentence to the next what your talking about. You either have to be the most uneducated salesman/owner/developer/builder/designer/EE engineer on the planet or your just moonlighting as a troll. Its really rediculous dude.
Obviously there is no reasoning with you on an intelligent level because it appears you don't get it. Whatever. I would bet you probably won't sell much of your product here. Too bad, you may have gotten several orders had you approached people in a civil way. I may have bought on of your mics but I wouldn't buy one now for a dollar. It wouldn't be worth dealing with you and the potential volatile situation that could erupt over nothing.
As far as Glenns offer goes. That is pretty standard operating business. If you've paid attention all the years you've been around you would have known he is the real deal and not just some shmo trying to screw you out of one little unknown name brand mic. I only wish he would offer to review a product I might have or a song..PLUG_PLUG...

Have a nice life dude. It can only go uphill from here.

#60304 - 04/18/06 06:16 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
Nick Batzdorf Offline
Founding Member

Quote:
You might want to take that advice from an old fart.
I resent you calling yourself an old fart!

:p

#60305 - 04/18/06 06:17 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
Nick Batzdorf Offline
Founding Member

Andrew:

ROTFLMAOSMOMN

#60306 - 04/18/06 08:02 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
Andrew K Offline
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Nick Batzdorf:
Andrew:

ROTFLMAOSMOMN
heh heh.... I'm killin' me!!! \:D

AK

#60307 - 04/18/06 08:05 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
Fieryjack Offline

Loc: New York
Joe,

If you send me a mic for free, I will edit your DA7.com messages for FREE. (I'm saying this to a Columbia alum? Doesn't add up I'm afraid)

#60308 - 04/18/06 10:27 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
strdsk Offline

Wow Andrew K, you actually took that much time out of your busy day to "remix" my post? I'm honored! Seeing that my posts have no typos in them whatsoever, the lack of substance in your life in amazing! Uh oh...and here comes Glenn again with the "we're helping you out" card! Mixandburn...I...sniff...do have a drug problem. McDonalds is putting LSD into their Big Macs! I don't get it...why is my life suddenly going uphill? Rich...I'm a very hurt person with the "love me daddy" complex. Thank-you all for "helping" me! This forum has really been a place of refuge/reckoning for me! Now I can go on with my life long dream of being an under water basket weaver! Thank-you...thank-you all! Mwah!!!

#60309 - 04/18/06 10:51 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
Audiorigami Offline

If you email me sample audio I'd be glad to post it here for you, since you don't have a webspace. I'll also host pictures, if you have any response graphs or photos.

Seriously, pay a kid $200 to set up a website for you. It would be a wise investment.

#60310 - 04/18/06 12:24 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
Audiophile Offline
Founding Member

Loc: The Universe
ROTFL you all crack me up!!! \:\( :rolleyes: \:D

#60311 - 04/18/06 01:16 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
Andrew K Offline
Founding Member

Quote:
Wow Andrew K, you actually took that much time out of your busy day to "remix" my post? I'm honored! Seeing that my posts have no typos in them whatsoever, the lack of substance in your life in amazing! Uh oh...and here comes Glenn again with the "we're helping you out" card! Mixandburn...I...sniff...do have a drug problem. McDonalds is putting LSD into their Big Macs! I don't get it...why is my life suddenly going uphill? Rich...I'm a very hurt person with the "love me daddy" complex. Thank-you all for "helping" me! This forum has really been a place of refuge/reckoning for me! Now I can go on with my life long dream of being an under water basket weaver! Thank-you...thank-you all! Mwah!!!
:D it took me all of 3 clicks to do that.

Google "word scramble" one day and you may figure out how I did it.

strdsk... you're like a wind-up doll.

#60312 - 04/18/06 01:51 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
Audiophile Offline
Founding Member

#60313 - 04/18/06 01:53 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
Audiophile Offline
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Audiophile:
http://sites.gizoogle.com/index2.php?url...D1%3Bt%3D010269

check it out. this will clearly solve all communication gaps you all have

#60314 - 04/18/06 02:14 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
IGOTTA S.O.N. Offline

Loc: Asia (Major)
As usual I start with my obligatory, "Dammmmmmn". Now that's out of the way. I have only one thing to say, I used to be in a hip-hop band, does that qualify for a "diss"count?

Seriously though, Strdsk you gotta step back sometime and swallow your pride, unless you're filthy rich and can buy pride and friends. That being stated, I would suggest -suggest not order-you give the DA7.com forum a break for few days. Cuz as sure as the sky is blue and water is wet, someone will post some OT material that'll deflect the attention from you. Giving you time to get your re-approach in order. If that's what you plan on doing? Cuz those "old farts" may know somebody, that know somebody, that is somebody to help propel your sales through the roof and all it would've have costs you was a few keystrokes and an edit here and there.

As stated by others, you could be burning bridges you haven't even crossed or paid the tolls on? I don't care what line of business you're in, you need customers. Be you a crack dealer, stripper, preacher or street vendor selling peaches picked by TLix. You need customers!!!

I applaud your grassroots approach though. But you gotta come at prospective buyers with that same mind state. Grassroots means, you don't have the budget to play with the big dawgs right? That being the case, why would you take a dump on your best place to get alliances? Hell you may have the best thing since the pushup bra for all I know? But you're not conveying that in your posts. Cuz when I read your post I knew it would get more hits than a party bong at a Pat Robertson's pool party!!!

Again playa, relax and re-evaluate your approach and make your money man!!! And do you!!!

#60315 - 04/18/06 02:54 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
Andrew K Offline
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Audiophile:
http://sites.gizoogle.com/index2.php?url...D1%3Bt%3D010269

chek it out ma brizzles
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!
\:D \:D \:D \:D

I was in tears.. at first I didn't get it... then I kept on reading... it's that Snoop Doggy Dog comercial speak.....

Hilarios

#60316 - 04/18/06 03:23 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
Kecinzer Offline
Founding Member

Loc: MA, USA
I could really use a new decent condenser. I don't care about the specs or what it looks or sounds like either. I don't even care to know the name and model. As long as it's not one of those pink, soft rubber 12-Inch things.

#60317 - 04/18/06 04:50 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
Nick Batzdorf Offline
Founding Member

Hilarious. That's the shat.

#60318 - 04/18/06 06:12 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
gregk Offline

I thought my posts were long \:\(

#60319 - 04/18/06 08:33 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
jeremy hesford Offline
Founding Member

Yo yo, mah gangsta thugin DA7 hata's,yo, check dis ouuu, Snoop Dog is releaseing a new line of umbrellas, to go along wit his threads.... for drizzle...

#60320 - 04/18/06 08:56 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
mogandus Offline

Loc: Left Coast
It's Lester Flatt and Earl Scruggs, not Selmer. I feel that posts from Anaconda, etc. were quite warranted. Secondly, if you plan to market outside of your area code, you should wait till you have a website up with photos, specs and most importantly endorsements. Even an endorsement from Charles Manson would be okay with me. Thirdly, please shorten your posts and check your spelling. Finally, stay away from Aruba! Justin, do us all a favor and end this thread before the Eastern Seacoast is underwater. That's roughly 16 to 20 years from now. "A man has to know his limitations".....Dirty Harry. I am limited to this one post. Spater babies! Now you'll all pardon me.....I have termites to kill.

#60321 - 04/18/06 09:08 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
anaconda Offline

Hey.......we're havin fun now man! I still think you should ask $1400 for each microphone. BTW, a former associate of mine actually invented the infamous "Sphincterphone" used on a Led Zeppelin album. Kind of like the bass drum/moog combo used au currant. You know, one of them long Neumann types! At least he wore a condom. True story. No pictures, endorsements or confessions. A truly "inside" experience. His initials are JH. Okay Nick, figure it out. Yes Virginia, he shoved it up his ass!

#60322 - 04/18/06 09:31 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
jeremy hesford Offline
Founding Member

Yall ain't nottin but a thugged out crib of bitches yo..

#60323 - 04/18/06 09:53 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
jeremy hesford Offline
Founding Member

For Drizzle you b i t c h e s !!!

#60324 - 04/18/06 10:00 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
strdsk Offline

Audiorigami, Mogandus, and Igotta S.O.N....thanks very much for your patience and putting forth some effort in helping me! This is exactly what I was talking about as far as tactful help goes...not just "blah blah blah this is a definite scam" type of crap! I would like someone to point out all of these supposed spelling errors that I make though! Rich...I'm doing a fabulous job dealing with the "real world" here which is unfortunately comprised of jack-ass yuppies like yourself! What the hell do you do that makes you so superior to me? All companies post their "opinions" of their products...it's called advertising and every single one of them claims to make the best thing in the world since Wonder bread. And for the record I'm on the planet Earth...you should come back down to it sometime and join us ya' damn fool!

#60325 - 04/18/06 10:07 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
jeremy hesford Offline
Founding Member

Stdrsk, your a joke, my friend, get a life..

#60326 - 04/18/06 10:13 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
Andrew K Offline
Founding Member

Quote:
I would like someone to point out all of these supposed spelling errors that I make though!
You mean like these:

Quote:
Wow Andrew K, you actually tizzle thiznat M-to-tha-izzuch time out of yo busy day ta "remix" mah post? I'm honored! See'n thizzat mah posts hizzle no typos in T-H-to-tha-izzem whatsoeva, tha lack of substance in yo life in amaz'n! Uh oh...and hizzle comes Glenn again wit tha "we're steppin' you out" card! Mixandburn...I...sniff...do hizzle a drug problem to increase tha peace. McDonalds is sippin' LSD into they Big Macs! I don't git it...why is mah life suddenly going uphill? Rich...I'm a vizzle hiznurt person wit tha "love me daddy" complex like old skool ****. Thank-you all fo` "help'n" me with my forty-fo' mag! This forum has really bizzle a place of sippin' fo` me . Nigga get shut up or get wet up! Now I can go on wit mah life long dream of being an unda wata basket weava . Snoop dogg is in this bitch! Thank-you...thank-you all! Mwah!!!

#60327 - 04/18/06 10:26 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
zumbido Offline
Founding Member

This topic needs to be flushed away - quick.

#60328 - 04/18/06 10:56 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
JohnH Offline

Loc: west coast
This topic is like driving by an auto accident.

#60329 - 04/19/06 05:11 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
strdsk Offline

Jeremy...your wife and kids are a joke! My "jack-ass yuppie" comment to Rich must have really struck a chord with you in particular huh? Sometimes the truth hurts my friend! So run along and proceed to scam your "puresound" clients into believing that you actually have a clue Mr. audio restoration/teacher/percussionist/sound engineer extroardinaire! Things can get terribly personal quick around here can't they folks? Go screw yourself!

#60330 - 04/19/06 06:08 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
Nick Batzdorf Offline
Founding Member

#60331 - 04/19/06 08:33 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
Nick Batzdorf Offline
Founding Member

#60332 - 04/19/06 08:43 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
jeremy hesford Offline
Founding Member

Wow, i'm convinced now man, WHERE CAN I GET THIS MIC HE HAS!!!

#60333 - 04/19/06 09:10 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
plughead Offline

Loc: Dundas Ont.
More like,

"hey Joe - where going with that gun in your hand?"

Wow - I don't think I've ever seen as vitriolic a poster (next to Vinco!)

I guess slamming your potential customers is a wise move to you, but - it's your life...

The great thing about forums is you can choose to participate, or not - I guess I'm participating ATM, but only because this is over the top.

I would seriously think that if there were even one post commending you on your business practices, or endorsing your mics, the lot of DA7 posters might give you a fair shake, but it seems without ANY support, you seem to be hanging yourself. Maybe that's why the continued slanderous comments when your back is against the wall.

Don't take it personally, but I daresay I would NEVER purchase anything from someone as hateful a person as yourself, unless you remained at the bench making the products and had a different mouthpiece hawking your wares... :rolleyes:

Over and out,

#60334 - 04/19/06 02:27 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
buttrumpet Offline

a former associate of mine actually invented the infamous "Sphincterphone" used on a Led Zeppelin album.

Wow, that really takes me back. I didn't realize anyone still remembered. That was the prototype anal-og version for what is now known as the "buttrumpet." Of course, the newer "buttrumpet" is 24-bit digital and much cleaner than the old Sphincterphone. It smells better too. I'm currently working on a plug-in version.

#60335 - 04/19/06 02:29 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
Michael M Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Santa Barbara,CA
The ultimate turd polishing plug-in, sphincterphone!
We make talking **** shine ola...

#60336 - 04/19/06 04:21 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
strdsk Offline

Thanks for your very direct honesty without being condescending, harsh, or trite plughead...I can certainly respect that. Thanks also Michael M and butt trumpet for adding some comedy to this matter without feeling obligated to take a turn giving me a good thrashing! Michael M, I know that you're a VERY sharp guy...who also obviously has a lot of class to boot. I'll end this all right here once and for all, no not by taking my own life...sorry guys, but by saying that I am not a Columbia drop out but am rather a fellow poster who feels that he has something to be proud of and wanted to share his design with his on-line community. I know they say that pride is a crutch for the weak, but it's all I have nonetheless. Instead of wanting to know more about my design and inquiring more about it, if you look at the beginning of this post you'll see that a few people here who I trusted as friends started with the "this must be a scam" stuff. Through this post, a few have actually contacted me about buying mics because they liked the way I handled myself here. Regardless, it's not the way I typically like to do business for the record. You know where to find me if you want anymore info. Sincerely...strdsk

#60337 - 04/19/06 07:42 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
mogandus Offline

For God's sake man, get your website up and get to doin business. You'll get respect when you matriculate in the proper manner. Most of us are seasoned professionals with impressive credits(albeit anonymous)sprinkled amongst the usual douchebags. Don't let the anomonity fool you. If you were selling apples you'd have more luck with a nice apple stand rather than running through Times Square screaming into wino's(Nick's) ears the wonderful attributes of your fine apples.

#60338 - 04/19/06 07:54 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
Andrew K Offline
Founding Member

Or to rephrase what Mogandus said:

For God's sakes mizzan, git yo website up n git ta doin business sho nuff. You'll git respect when you matriculate in tha killa shot calla . Aint no stoppin' this **** nigga. Mizzay of us is seasoned professizzles wit impressive credits(izzle anonymous)sprinkled amongst tha usual douchebags. Dizzay let tha anomonity foo` you . Boo-Yaa!. If you were sell'n apples you'd have more luck wit a funky ass apple stand poser tizzle runn'n through Times Square scream'n into wino's(Nick's) ears tha wonderful attributes of yo fine apples.

Sorry... just love that link. \:D

AK

#60339 - 04/19/06 09:29 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
jeremy hesford Offline
Founding Member

Now if I had a wife and kids, and this terd ball from who knows where said they were a joke, insulting your wife and kids? And he expects me to have an ounce of respect from his so called chicago based company. Dude, you are an a ssole. Period.

If you really had a product that could compare to a high end Neuman at a fraction of the cost, then you would really have something. But like they say, if it sounds to good to be true, it most likely is.

I have to sell myself and services everyday. there is a certian ethic to being a salesman, you treat your prospective customers with respect, even though they might question you.

You have not only failed to provide any real creditials (as in a website with info) but you attack the people who would otherwise be a buyer.

I suspect your an MTV generation kid who has no respect for people overall. That's the future of our country my friends, a ss wipes like this.

#60340 - 04/20/06 02:15 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
DP Offline
Founding Member

:rolleyes: WoW ! :rolleyes: Phwew!

#60341 - 04/20/06 03:54 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
mogandus Offline

Somehow I don't feel like killing anymore.

#60342 - 04/20/06 05:05 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
Dan Weiss Offline
Founding Member

Loc: New York NY USA
You'll feel better in the morning

#60343 - 04/20/06 05:47 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
gregk Offline

If the initial post had started off with some pics and maybe a web link with some specs or some live recordings as MP3 I'd be intrigued.

If you pick up a Mix magazine or any other industry mag today the sales hype and supposedly 'clever' ad copy constitutes 75% of the magazine. Unfortunately most of us are pretty desensitized and even resentful to that.

I immediately distrust any audio sales claim because I know too many marketing people LOL. I notice (and I hope you do too) that companies who let their stuff speak for itself seem to do very well. Make a great product, the rest will happen.

Perhaps just a different approach.

#60344 - 04/20/06 06:45 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
strdsk Offline

Gregk and Mogandus...thanks for all of your input...all joking aside! Hesford...the reason that I said that your wife and kids were a joke is because I know that you're not married ya' damn fool! No woman would have you...and you in charge of a child let alone many children? Hide the silverware, ropes, and Rx drugs! I don't want your respect you puke! You're on here everyday like the rest of us dignifying every single solitary word that I say aren't you? You must love me and my products more than anyone on here! Some fancy life you must have big boy! You don't have a good salesmen's work ethic...you're a kiss ass if I've ever seen one...and Rodney Dangerfield still gets more respect than you...lol! If I had a website you're saying that I'd be legit right? Are you really that friggin' sheltered? You right about one thing though...I am your future...so watch what you say! You'll be crapping in your pants right as I'm stepping in as your boss...lol! I suspect that you're a GW supporter? I can smell you holier than thou sissies coming from a mile away!

#60345 - 04/21/06 07:02 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
Audiorigami Offline

How many mics have you sold to date Joey?

#60346 - 04/21/06 07:39 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
strdsk Offline

#60347 - 04/21/06 08:38 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
Nick Batzdorf Offline
Founding Member

Your mom sure has a lot of mics!

#60348 - 04/21/06 08:39 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
Nick Batzdorf Offline
Founding Member

(The devil made me do it...)

#60349 - 04/21/06 10:31 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
Andrew K Offline
Founding Member

ok strdsk,

you've convinced me.

I'll take 3.

#60350 - 04/21/06 10:50 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
TLiX Offline
Founding Member

Loc: Whittier, CA, USA
 Quote:
Originally posted by Andrew K:
ok strdsk,

you've convinced me.

I'll take 3.
Andrew look at how you just wasted your 1,000 post!!!
anybody want some peaches?
Holla

#60351 - 04/21/06 12:02 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
strdsk Offline

Batzdorf...don't make me start with the mother jokes again! I try to respect my elders...I emphasize the word elders here! Lol!Andrew...would you like to pay with a check, money order, or PayPal? ;\)

#60352 - 04/21/06 12:22 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
Andrew K Offline
Founding Member

Quote:
Lol!Andrew...would you like to pay with a check, money order, or PayPal? ;\)
Sorry strdsk, when I said "You've convinced me.. I'll take three.".... I meant I'll take three Tylenol instead of 2.

AK

#60353 - 04/21/06 12:52 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
Jo B1 Offline

#60354 - 04/21/06 01:46 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
Andrew K Offline
Founding Member

#60355 - 04/21/06 03:12 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
GlennR01 Offline
Founding Member

"Buy this mic from me for $350! Now!"

#60356 - 04/21/06 03:52 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
frogKing Offline

Loc: half way
Here's what the Illinois Entertainer had to say about us in their "Around Hear" column in their December 2003 issue.

While Joe Diliberto's lead vocals are melodic, they at times lack the emotional punch needed to pull of real rock classics.

Guess promo just ain't your thing, kid.

#60357 - 04/21/06 05:27 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
jeremy hesford Offline
Founding Member

Just what I thought, pretty much.

#60358 - 04/21/06 05:32 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
EWF Offline

Loc: Diamond Bar, CA
I'm skeptical of anyone who feels the need to scream their name at the end of every post.

#60359 - 04/21/06 07:12 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
strdsk Offline

Andrew...you're a card! Glenn...I'm glad that you, not only have adorned this thread with a four year old picture of my ugly mug, but are also able to have a sense of humor about the topic considering the falling out they we had a few days back! Hesford...my how you've backed off since your last post! Was it something I said? EWF...I scream my name at the end of every post...hmmm? What the hell is that supposed to mean? Frogking...at least I was honest and posted the whole record review instead of just embellishing the good points...which I see you have conveniently left out of this thread. I'm not surprised that you'd do something like that though. You must admit that most musicians would do just that...only post the good points of their review. See how honest I am folks? Thanks for helping me point that out frogking! Jo B1...wow...I'm both honored and impressed that you did your homework on me! You must really like me...in a way that's teetering on homosexual! I think that yo' mamas "f****ng annoying" too, but I keep her around don't I? She's servicing me in that pic that Glenn posted...we just had to crop her out of the shot for censorship reasons...lol! ;\)

#60360 - 04/21/06 08:33 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
EWF Offline

Blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah! Joey D!

#60361 - 04/21/06 10:39 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
JohnH Offline

A strange game. The only winning move is not to play. How about a nice game of chess?

Joshua

#60362 - 04/22/06 12:31 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
jkruta Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Collinsville/St. Louis, MO USA
Justin!!!????

#60363 - 04/22/06 08:19 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
anaconda Offline

Justin.......End this now!

#60364 - 04/23/06 06:48 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
mofca Offline

Loc: Steubenville OH
To strdsk's credit, he got a lot of attention here.

#60365 - 04/23/06 07:49 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
anaconda Offline

And that's all he got. In the real world, the business world, this means nothing.

#60366 - 04/23/06 08:46 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
strdsk Offline

Anaconda...it really does seem to be working to my benefit, people are biting! Look guys, a few posts back I tried to make ammends here. I know that this probably won't mean much to you guys coming from the likes of me at this point, but I truly am sorry for offending anyone here. You have to believe me when I say that I am not trying to be spiteful. I'm, admittedly, an overly proud person. I just wanted to share my findings with you guys. Please forgive me everyone? Let's get back to having fun and doing what we all came here for...making great sounding recordings! I won't bring up my mics again. Sincerely...Joe

#60367 - 04/23/06 09:06 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
Nick Batzdorf Offline
Founding Member

I think the point isn't not to bring up your mics - everyone's interested in great new toys - it's that people need information and pictures for it to mean anything when you do bring them up. That's why this thread has gone on so long.

Can you imagine if Ford came out with an ad for a new car: "It's $28,000 and compares to Mercedes' best. Email us privately if you're interested. We accept credit cards, and our ebay rating is really nice."

#60368 - 04/23/06 09:38 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
Andrew K Offline
Founding Member

To me, unless I am shown otherwise.. with pics and referrals and whatnot, this is a scam.

T

#60369 - 04/23/06 09:43 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
EWF Offline

In addition to what Nick said, I think another point is that when there is interest (and even some skepticism) being expressed, that it's not to anyone's benefit to go after them like the second coming of Don Rickles. That being said, good luck to you.

#60370 - 04/23/06 09:49 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
anaconda Offline

Great. You're shrink is making progress! Now Justin....End this stinking thread. If fact, when you find such a ridiculous attempt at selling retail products, you should stop it immediately. This isn't Ebay, you know. See what you've done man. Please control this site.

#60371 - 04/23/06 08:07 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
strdsk Offline

Nick, I've said it before and I'll say it again. I don't have pics, a website, or sound files to offer anyone. If I had...I would have posted them already. Similarly I refuse to feel rushed by people who I've never even met to put up hasty, half assed websites, sound files, and pics. Then, you guys would just slam me for doing that so it's a lose/lose situation for me. Also, I'm doing just fine financially without the aforementioned...this isn't my only gig as I've stated before. People keep on bringing up the fact that Ford and other multi-million dollar conglomorates don't make a habit to try to sell like this and neither should I. Again though, you're comparing apples to oranges here. Not only because they sell $30,000.00 cars and I sell $350.00 mics, but also because they have the bread to advertise the way they do and I don't. Many people on this site, and people who I've talked to elsewhere, also keep slamming my demo C.D. idea because they feel that a demo C.D. would be "too easily fraudulent". Royer does it that way...so do I...and it doesn't cost you a thing. Think about it...why would I want to falsify my mic for another? That's like playing darts in the dark. What if you didn't even like "mic x" that I substituted for mine? How would I know for sure that I wouldn't be doing myself more of an injustice than good? Andrew K...if it's surely a scam don't buy it and stop responding to me. EWF...thanks for your well wishing, but I still don't feel that my ranting here is for nothing. Again, I am simply stating what I know to be fact whether or not my peers agree and I refuse to be hushed by people who may be, for all I know, less competent than myself to sell a mic. Anaconda...you're still the biggest ****ing cry baby I've ever seen and I'd like to say "sorry" to everyone but you! Also, stop telling Justin how to do his job! He's kept this thing going like a well oiled machine this long and can handle things just fine without you having to give him the go ahead!

#60372 - 04/23/06 08:28 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
mogandus Offline

Ditto, Anaconda! Stop this thread Justin. We've all had enough. Even Ross Hogarth would have stopped it. He doesn't stand for such folderol on his REP site. This isn't a retail site. All this for a cheap ****ing microphone! Matter of fact, Illinois, register at Ross's site at www.prosoundweb.com repeat what you've said at this site and see what happens. You'll either have better luck or be ridiculed.

#60373 - 04/23/06 10:56 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
strdsk Offline

Thanks Mogandus...I will! If I make half the sales I did here it'll be well worth it! Ahem...you're also a dick...ahem! Just because I post doesn't mean that you have to read it or respond kiddo! ;\)

#60374 - 04/23/06 11:03 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
strdsk Offline

Anaconda and Mogandus...if you're ever interested in engaging in Bukaki please let me know! I've always wanted to take a dump on a poor engineer's chest! Bim skala bim bop shu wap! \:o \:D

#60375 - 04/24/06 04:11 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
Andrew K Offline
Founding Member

Quote:
Andrew K...if it's surely a scam don't buy it and stop responding to me.
I'm not responding to you... I'm warning everyone else that this smells like a scam. That's all.

#60376 - 04/24/06 05:05 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
mofca Offline

dude has some issues

#60377 - 04/24/06 06:13 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
Nick Batzdorf Offline
Founding Member

Quote:
Nick, I've said it before and I'll say it again.
Either you absolutely didn't say it before, or when you did it was lost in one of your unreadable 10" posts with no paragraph breaks.

And who here bought a mic from you? Are you serious that this tactic actually works?!

#60378 - 04/24/06 06:15 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
anaconda Offline

First, my fine ignorant dude, Bukaki has nothing to do with fecal excretion. It has do do with a cute Japanese girl spitting freshly squeezed mayonaise into a cocktail glass and drinking it. It can also signify spewing this fresh mayo all over a young lady's face. Secondly, I am a wealty engineer/producer who has enough FU $ to simply say FU to anyone, anytime. I merely gave pertinent advise and if you have any brain whatsoever, you'll take it and become a legitimate businessman. Please post a list of the members here who bought your microphone and.....don't quit your day job. Still enjoying all this Justin?

#60379 - 04/24/06 06:45 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
Kelly Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Toronto
 Quote:
Originally posted by anaconda:
Still enjoying all this Justin?
Well, since the subject of Bukaki was introduced, I think we all are.

#60380 - 04/24/06 07:55 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
Fieryjack Offline

Okay, does this have the stamina to beat the evolution thread? We solved a lot there, too.

(BTW, where do we stand on the human genome project? Has it all been mapped out and to what end?? - Nick: pls advise)

#60381 - 04/24/06 08:38 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
strdsk Offline

Nick...it must have ben lost in one of my 10" posts. I know...I know...it's hard to read long stuff that doesn't integrate pictures. Anaconda...you said "Secondly, I am a wealty engineer/producer who has enough FU $ to simply say FU to anyone, anytime." Boy are you a snotty, stuffy, arogant, manipulant, self-centered litle prick! If that quote of yours doesn't prove it to these posters...nothing will! Far worse than anything I've ever said on here! For the record, no...I will not post the names of people who have bought my mics from here. That's not my business to do so especially since you'd just bust their balls like you're trying to bust mine! Hey everyone look...I'm Ananconda..."Justin, boo hoo hoo! Make the bad man stop!" Lol! Why don't you just pay him to stop the madness richy rich? Anaconda must be your attempt at elongating your pee-pee. And yes...Bukaki does involve dumping on the chest of young women...but you'll do nicely! You say that it means spitting and drinking "freshly squeezed mayonaise into a cup"? Where does this mayonaise get squeezed from Anaconda...a mayonaise cow who lives next door to a chocolate milk cow? Wealthy business man huh? I very seriously doubt that one folks!

#60382 - 04/24/06 09:03 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
anaconda Offline

Do a Google search for Bukaki. When you get your website finished please post with your endorsements. Oh....do you even own a DA-7? BTW: "Boy are you a snotty, stuffy, arogant, manipulant, self-centered litle prick!". I'm all that and more. If you read my first post in response you'll see I only tried to be of assistance, as well as many others here. That's why Justin must put an end to this thread. Everything that needed to be said has been said.

#60383 - 04/24/06 09:09 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
mogandus Offline

Hey all,
My new Chicago based audio company is selling very high end condenser mics of boutique quality that rival the likes of Neumann and Royer! These mics are very affordable at $350.00 each! We also make high end audio cabling and are soon to be selling mic pres and power soaks! You are responsible to cover any and all shipping costs, and I will ship the gear anywhere in the World as long as you do! Contact me with any and all questions that you may have about the gear and I'll get right back to you with all of the details that you need! I have 100% positive feedback on E-Bay and I am Verisign Verified on PayPal! Thanks for looking and have a great day...Joe ....Thought we'd start over. What is your EBay listing info?

#60384 - 04/24/06 09:17 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
Nick Batzdorf Offline
Founding Member

This sounds like a scam! Who the **** is Mogandus?

#60385 - 04/24/06 09:18 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
mogandus Offline

God Nick. Can't you see what's going on? I merely copied Microphone Joe's first post so we could start over. I tried to find Joe's info on Ebay with no success. Thought he might furnish it. Besides, wouldn't it be nice to set a new thread posting record? It's obvious Justin is enjoying this.

#60386 - 04/24/06 10:09 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
anaconda Offline

That's it. I've really enjoyed all the banter, friendly and otherwise, but I must leave this thread and go spend some money. Farewell to you all! Especially the always cuddly Nick the Gorilla.

#60387 - 04/24/06 10:48 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
Nick Batzdorf Offline
Founding Member

Copied what, Mogandus? Started what over?

Who are you? Where did you come from?

Who's Justin?

What mics are you talking abou?

Have I missed anything?!

Where do I send the check? I want some mics!

#60388 - 04/24/06 11:52 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
Nick Batzdorf Offline
Founding Member

Quote:
Well, since the subject of Bukaki was introduced, I think we all are.
What I find hilarious is that the Japanese actually have a word for that - implying that it's a common practice.

YUCK!!!! EWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

Human beings are the weirdest animals on the planet, no question.

#60389 - 04/24/06 12:19 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
strdsk Offline

My E-Bay handle is 1957belaire and yes, I have four DA7s...the coolest PVC console on the planet! OK Anaconda, tell you waht I'm gonna' do! Since I was a very small child, I've always wanted a best friend named Ananconda so by default...you're it! I'm gonna' send you one of my fabulous microphones, a used condom as a windscreen for it, and a mic stand also made by myself that utilizes an old mannequin hand and arm set-up plus free shipping...but only if you act right now and place your order for what is quickly becoming the most talked about microphone of our time! All for the low low price of $349.99!!! I literally have gotten 13 orders for these mics in the last three days from this board alone...it's good to be the king my friends! Now back to soldering! Love, Joey XOXOXOXOX

#60390 - 04/24/06 05:05 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
rider Offline
Veteran Member

this post is wicked uncivilized. STDUSK, I wouldn't buy your mic because I don't like the way it looks and the price is obsurd. Also there is no proof that it works on a kick. However I like a good fight and your doing a good job, but this must way heavy on you. Honestly, if your gonna sell one, do it by the book

#60391 - 04/24/06 05:26 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
Rich Offline

Loc: Mid West
strdsk

I'm just playing with ya. \:D
Lighten up and you'd be just fine. Your product will sell itself (or not sell itself). You don't have anything to prove to anybody so why try. When you do you look like you don't believe in yourself and people lose respect for you and what you’re trying to say. That's not "high and mighty", that's someone who's been on the other side and had someone show me the same thing.

The guys were just joking with you at the out set of this whole thing. You’re dealing with technical people. We all have our strengths and weaknesses but there's really no need to try and outsmart a message board full of know-it-alls. Have fun with them or just learn from them. But to try and get them to see it your way, Man you've gotta work hard for that one. Some times it's not worth it.

Of course if you want to hang around passive non-threatening people, that's your right too. But this board is full of lively experienced smart alecs that are cool to talk to.

You can tell me to keep my advice and shut-up, but please, do it in a nice civil way.

Peace.

#60392 - 04/24/06 05:32 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
Rich Offline

Loc: Mid West
I'm going to remove my earlier post just because I don't like to be associated with negativity. So anybody reading years later there may be some missing spots

#60393 - 04/24/06 06:16 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
strdsk Offline

Rich and Rider...kudos! Nothing but love for ALL of you guys when it comes right down to it! You are, after all, my brethren! Joey

#60394 - 04/25/06 07:35 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
vincoprod Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: my own private Idaho
Hey all. I have not visited here in months having been so caught up in r&d on my new Vincotech VQ 3PA classic tube EQ and the soon to be released Vinchild 670 brickwall compressor/limiter . both will have a MSRP of $149.00 USD.and sound exactly like their 10 to 20,000 dollar counterparts. Will post pics and websites as soon as the empty boxes of vaporware arrive . Peace. J.V.

#60395 - 04/25/06 10:14 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
JohnH Offline

Joey wrote:
 Quote:
I literally have gotten 13 orders for these mics in the last three days from this board alone...
Maybe these 13 lucky folks can post some info.
Perhaps a review or two.

#60396 - 04/25/06 10:48 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
zumbido Offline
Founding Member

"I literally have gotten 13 orders for these mics in the last three days from this board alone..."

Not to be one to miss out on the deep pockets of this 'money-pot' forum...

May I introduce something I've been secretly workng on in my woodshop. It may appear familiar but it's so much way better. And only $129.95 (coil cable, batteries, tax and S&H included). Orders fullfilled immediately.

[img]http://mud.mm-a3.yimg.com/image/955085468[/img] [img]http://mud.mm-a2.yimg.com/image/568549519[/img] [img]http://mud.mm-a6.yimg.com/image/2140546333[/img] [img]http://mud.mm-a1.yimg.com/image/239050654[/img]
Zumbido Z12.

#60397 - 04/26/06 07:02 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
Michael M Offline
Veteran Member

you guys need some work!

#60398 - 04/26/06 11:47 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
strdsk Offline

Mike...you've once again read my mind! I do hope that some will post reviews of my mics and am sure that they will!

#60399 - 04/27/06 06:58 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
mogandus Offline

Still waiting.

#60400 - 04/27/06 10:33 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
strdsk Offline

Yes you are...and diligently to boot.

#60401 - 04/28/06 08:44 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
Audiorigami Offline

If it takes weeks to make one mic, and you got 13 orders, does that mean that someone is waiting a year for their mic? How do you handle production?

#60402 - 04/28/06 09:26 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
zumbido Offline
Founding Member

"How do you handle production?"

Outsource to China.

#60403 - 04/28/06 09:30 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
strdsk Offline

Origami...that's a really great question that I actually get asked quite a bit. It doesn't take me anywhere near three weeks just to make a mic...things just get set back that long because I also run a studio and work as a musician. I've been forced to just step things up...longer hours...less sessions. But that's totally cool with me!

#60404 - 04/29/06 01:01 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
strdsk Offline

OK dudes and dudettes...here's the deal! Since you've pretty much all at one point or another have done such a wonderful job of busting my balls, I'm posting this here first without putting it under a new post title so you can have dibs. I don't want another argument about this, and before you even bother to ask me the answer is no...I don't have audio files of recordings done on this machine to offer you, and no I won't ship it out to your place for you to try out for free ;\) My buddy is selling an Otari MX5050 MKIII eight track analog 1/2" tape machine and has asked that I help him move it. This vintage machine has on board mic pres, it comes with the wheel stand, the very big remote control, the manual, a calibration tape, leader tape, a degausser, an eight channel XLR audio snake, a bunch of new blank tape, and splicing tape...the whole shebang! The machine is in almost mint condition...he's just getting out of the analog world. He's asking $1,500.00 for the whole outfit...this is not the MKIII 2 track machine, this is the full eight track version. Is that a fair price? Also, he's selling a Neumann TLM103 for around $700.00 with the clip and wooden case...for one of my mics ahem! ;\) Just putting it out there...please no fighting about this post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#60405 - 04/29/06 09:36 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
zumbido Offline
Founding Member

We're losing that wam 'n fuzzy feeling.

#60406 - 04/30/06 06:32 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
zrocks Offline

I have not busted anyones balls. I asked for the CD you offered a couple weeks ago. I am sure it will get here. What would be a reasonable time to wait?

~ Nick Batzdorf

#60407 - 04/30/06 08:38 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
frogKing Offline

How does when pigs fly sound?

#60408 - 04/30/06 08:56 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
strdsk Offline

zrocks...I should have more of the disks within the next few weeks from the company that I outsource all of my duplication work to. Thanks again for all of your patience! Joey D!

#60409 - 05/01/06 05:18 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
mogandus Offline

Still not even one post from a Forum member stating he/she has bought a microphone.

#60410 - 05/01/06 05:58 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
jkruta Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Collinsville/St. Louis, MO USA
For those that can't wait, maybe you could try your hand at these
http://www.prosoundweb.com/recording/tapeop/buildmic/buildmic_16_1.shtml

#60411 - 05/01/06 08:03 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
buttrumpet Offline

Got my mic the other day and am truly impressed! Wow!! I can't say enough good things about it and was pleasantly surprised to learn it also broadcasts over the radio too! My U87 doesn't even come close in comparison. Two thumbs up Joey D!! Keep up the good work. Here's a pic:

#60412 - 05/01/06 10:21 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
strdsk Offline

Buttrumpet...that last post IS funnier than hell so I'll give you lots of creative credit there...lol! Mogandus...I must admit that I am a little frustrated that no one who bought my mic has posted any of their findings! But on my behalf, no one has asked me for a refund and they all had plenty of nice things to say about it! You do have to admit though that we have done a pretty good job of creating an atmosphere on this forum that would not leave a consumer feeling very comfortable at all to post comments about my mics! They probably fear that they'll be berated and/or accused of being tied in with my month long "scam" at best! I saw that one coming as soon as the **** started to hit the fan on here! I mean, would you put your neck out for a stranger and chance losing your "board cred"? I'd think not!

#60413 - 05/01/06 10:35 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
Nick Batzdorf Offline
Founding Member

Who bought your mic?

#60414 - 05/01/06 01:20 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
strdsk Offline

Nick...I really wouldn't feel comfortable at all naming names. This frustrates me more than it does you...trust me...lol! Joe

#60415 - 05/01/06 01:31 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
frogKing Offline

......and then he awoke from a beautiful dream............

#60416 - 05/01/06 05:11 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
mogandus Offline

Attention DA-7 Forum members! Please chime in if you bought a microphone from a bloak from Illinois. If they're good, I'll order a dozen or so and give them out to the Mexican dudes who work for me.

#60417 - 05/01/06 06:00 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
20to20 Offline

Loc: Fort Wayne, Indiana, usa
strdsk,

I've been reading along with amusement,
but if I had had enough faith in your mic
(and the $$) to actually purchase one...

And I liked it enough to actually keep it,
then I would not hesitate to post my
positive review here on this forum...

We're here to learn from and
share with one another...

And we're also committed to revealing
the latest, greatest and best deals
in audio recording to each other...

So I can't see any reason why our
brethren that have heard your mic
won't spill the beans just to shut
the rest of us up... :rolleyes: :p

C'mon you strdsk-made mic owners,
don't be shy,
let's hear how much you love it...

Maybe one of you guys will post some
audio files for the rest of us... ;\)

Bob Phillips
20to20soundesign

[edit]
While I was typing,
others were posting...

Sorry for any redundancies...
20to20soundesign

"Oh look, Honey, I found an earwig...!"

#60418 - 05/01/06 06:09 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
20to20 Offline

What song...?

Am I missing a joke...?
20to20soundesign

#60419 - 05/01/06 08:51 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
strdsk Offline

20to20...it's up to the buyers from here on out to post what they truly think of my mics! They certainly have my permission, and blessings, to do so! I totally agree with you though...I would post my finding as well...good or bad! However, it's not my place or business to post these good folk's information (yes...even their names)unless I am given sole permission by them to do so! If I acted in any other way after they were the only ones to actually have some faith in me and my products I would be foolishly burning bridges with the hands that are, currently anyways, feeding me! Isn't this what you guys on here are always accusing me of and criticizing me to stop doing after all? Because I have been called "un-american" in my business practices coupled with the fact that jack-offs like Mogandus (the anti-Mexican...even on protest day) and frogKing exist...I can't promise those who have purchased from me that they won't be RAPED over the coals, berated, and defamated if they do post their findings! This includes getting crude and lewd personal messages just like the ones that I've been getting from the very beginning of this post! So, please post because you want to and NOT because you feel that you owe me such respect or because you feel pressured by anyone to do so! Please note that not only have these people purchased mics from me, but also mic cables! It's unfortunately a very sad day when free people can't declare their true feelings all because they're made to feel like square traiting bad guys for having some faith and buying from the underdog...the way all of the greats got their start!

#60420 - 05/01/06 09:13 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
frogKing Offline

I promise not to rape anyone but you, sweetheart

#60421 - 05/01/06 11:26 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
strdsk Offline

frogKing...yes, and I'll gladly return the favor upon your mother, wife, daughters, and gramma'!

#60422 - 05/02/06 08:11 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
zrocks Offline

You have permission to post my name if I bought one.

~ Nick Batzdorf

#60423 - 05/02/06 09:17 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
Greg Novick Offline

Loc: N. Plainfield, NJ
 Quote:
zrocks...I should have more of the disks within the next few weeks from the company that I outsource all of my duplication work to. Thanks again for all of your patience! Joey D!
You have to outsource CD duplication for the 27 mics you've sold so far? I have an easier question for all the fellow Da7 folks. One that won't inspire any possible ridicule: Who here got one of these CDs?

#60424 - 05/02/06 11:57 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
strdsk Offline

Novick...what the hell are you talking about dude? Admittedly, not everyone who got the disk bought the damn mic...I never claimed that! I sent out bunches of these disks to people who actually wanted one...people from other boards that I posted on who were actually the slightest bit interested and supportive! The people on here who waited until the last minute to decide to take one for free are still waiting for them because I ran out...I only initially had 100 of them made up. The disks are very basic...a jewel case with a thermal printed disk in it included with a list of each mic referenced. Mic companies on the disk include AKG, Neumann, Beyer, Carvin, Oktava, Nady, Shure, and mine of course. All were tracked the same exact way...completely dry.

#60425 - 05/03/06 02:21 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
promedia Offline

Loc: Ann Arbor, MI USA
Okay...I'll bite. Carvin? Nady? Not really companies who are known for great recording mics are they?

#60426 - 05/03/06 02:38 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
DP Offline
Founding Member

I can't believe this thread is still wasting good server space :rolleyes:

#60427 - 05/03/06 08:15 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
20to20 Offline

Audiophile,

Why did you remove your
"song in Gmin" posts...?

I was seriously gonna use your chord
progression to write my next song...

I didn't have a chance to copy 'em down,
could you repost 'em or PM me...? :p ;\)

Yours in audio,

BP
20to20
20to20soundesign

#60428 - 05/03/06 11:22 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
strdsk Offline

Hey all,
OK...here's another prime example of people on here not wanting me to succeed at all...they've already decided that they don't like my product before they ever even hear it! No wonder why buyers of my stuff haven't posted their findings! ProMedia is actually ignorant enough to gloss over the World renowned brands such as AKG, Beyer, Neumann, and Shure that grace my reference disk! Instead he very conveniently, and very selectively, points out the fact that I've also included Carvin and Nady microphones! Would you actually trust an audio engineer as biased and as selective in hearing that makes judgement calls like this...especially without even knowing exactly what model mics were shot out? I mean...come on man...gimme' a break! He also neglects to realize the fact that I purposely included the "cheapo" mics on my disk to prove that mine does not sound cheap! Donn (ProMedia)...you liked me plenty when I was busy buying DA7 stuff from you for all of these years! You have got some balls my friend! I ask all of you who's a bigger schlep...me for disrespecting the guys and gals who haven't bought **** from me and haven't given me any respect from day one, or ProMedia who bashes his paying customers? What a piece of ****ing ****! Although I've never bashed a paying customer on here, I'm sure that you'll side with Donn anyways because he does a great job of kissing your asses right? Donn...look at your records before you speak son! You just lost yourself more paying clients than you even realize! DP...this thread "is still on here wasting good server space" because I totally get off on waking up every morning with more orders to fill than I can keep up with coupled with the gratification of knowing that you all obviously give enough a **** about me to keep on posting! You don't like me...stop wasting your breath by posting my friends!

#60429 - 05/03/06 01:16 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
Andrew K Offline
Founding Member

Quote:
I totally get off on waking up every morning with more orders to fill than I can keep up with ..
Are those prescription orders? \:D

#60430 - 05/03/06 01:29 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
mixandburn Offline

I'll say it again....forum member gone TROLL.

This guy doesn't have anything to offer anyone except a bunch of blowhard stories.

He's contradicted himself so many times its obvious he is just feeding the fire here.

Of course you all know that by now and are just having fun at his expense.

It is kind of an interesting read though I must admit. The boy can really heap it on. :p

#60431 - 05/03/06 01:48 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
mogandus Offline

Still waiting.

#60432 - 05/03/06 02:28 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
promedia Offline

Loc: Ann Arbor, MI USA
All I did was point out that Carvin and Nady aren't known as microphone manufacturers. Sure didn't expect to get slammed like that. My support to the DA7 community has always been fair and open and will continue.....

#60433 - 05/03/06 02:44 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
fReAkOfNaTuRe Offline

dUde YoU aRe A wHiNy fUucKiN bItCh WiTh A tInY cOcK oR eLsE yOu WoUlDntt AsNwEr i ThInK yOu WeRe RaPeD bY yOuRe DaD

#60434 - 05/03/06 03:09 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
Michael M Offline
Veteran Member

thought this to be a classy, informative, professional forum...
don't take the bait.
why pile it on? a pile is a pile, regardless of the size.
please let this bs die
thanks

#60435 - 05/03/06 05:51 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
Mick Emouze Offline

I received my microphone today, but I had no idea it was wireless. How do I order the receiver?

#60436 - 05/03/06 07:54 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
mogandus Offline

Message to Justin. Close this post. It's making you look bad....that's unless you're one of the nameless ones who bought one of these invisible microphones.

#60437 - 05/03/06 08:30 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
strdsk Offline

Andrew K...I should be on prescription drugs to put up with the fanatical ranting that you guys post about me on here like I do! Mixandburn...show me one account of me contradicting myself how all of you say I do...just one! I must confess, though, that I do like laughing at the way many of you cry, pout, and boo hoo hoo at my posting...lol! Mogandus...what the hell is it that you are waiting for exactly? For me to mail you a mic for free? Keep waiting my friend...and stop crying to Justin for Christ's sake! ProMedia (Donn)...your post was literally the first one on here to truly offend me I must confess! You're still failing miserably to acknowledge the fact that many top notch mics are included on my reference disk! Notice how no one on this board stuck up for you and jumped to your rescue? That's because even the likes of them knows that it's pretty ****ed up for a middle aged guy who works for a glorified Guitar Center to slam or color a paying customer! As a sales representative for a commercial audio retail company, and I've been one, it's your job to always be un-biased and keep your opinion to yourself! You don't buy or sell my stuff so no one really cares what you think...come on now man! You must not need your job that badly I guess! If you even think about posting one more thought, comment, opinion, or view on this thread I'm going to contact your superior/the companies that you represent and have your job Mr. Kiss Ass I always support DA7.com! Freakofnature...what a complete and total whore your mother must have been to have a dirty mouthed kid like you! Jump on the bandwagon why don't ya' Mr. One Post?
On a even funnier note, just today I got two PMs from posters right here on this forum who I will not name in order to spare them of anymore shame! I'm sparing their wretched souls because they know who they are and still would never think of saving me of any shame...if I had ever any for any good reason at all that is! In these PMs, one had the ****ing onions to ask me for free reference disks...the other who in no way shape or form was connected with the first wanted to actually purchase a mic from me! Please note "all"...if you have ever slammed me or my products in any way shape or form don't you ever dare think of asking me for free anything..especially reference disks! Similarly, I wouldn't sell you a mic of mine if you had the Ebola-Zaire antidote and I was very painfully suffering!

#60438 - 05/03/06 10:33 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
frogKing Offline

Quote:
if you have ever slammed me or my products in any way shape or form don't you ever dare think of asking me for free anything..especially reference disks!
How about just a kiss then, cupcake?

#60439 - 05/03/06 10:59 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
strdsk Offline

frogKing...are you supposed to be a broke dick dog DA7 version of Marilyn Manson or something Mr. Shocking tough guy? Paleeze!!!!!!!!!!

#60440 - 05/04/06 02:27 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
fReAkOfNaTuRe Offline

dAdDy HoMe LiTtLe JoEy PuT aWaY cD bUrNeR aNd CoMe SeE dAdDy

DoNt FeEl tO bAd yOu NeEd aTtEnTioN mOmMy dOnT gIvE yOu

#60441 - 05/04/06 05:14 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
strdsk Offline

frogKing and freakofnature should have kids together! I weep for the future!

#60442 - 05/04/06 08:12 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
Audiorigami Offline

this thread is going places.

#60443 - 05/04/06 10:03 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
20to20 Offline

Love is the answer :p
20to20soundesign

#60444 - 05/04/06 12:26 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
mogandus Offline

No love here son. What was the question? Interesting that the Microphone salesman won't post his "business" Email. Actually an address for personal visits would also be nice.

#60445 - 05/04/06 12:47 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
fReAkOfNaTuRe Offline

SaD sMaLL diiCk DaDdy MiC MaKKeR OpEn MoUtH NoThInG CoMEs oUt BuT StUpPiD ShiiT

YoU AnSwEr I aNsWeR YoU LoOk StUpId

DoNt GrOw Up LiTlE CoCk BoY YoU WaNt AtTeNSHuN aT AnY CoSt

#60446 - 05/04/06 02:28 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
Fieryjack Offline

Justin, this is truly pathetic. Do something. Now.

#60447 - 05/04/06 02:58 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
strdsk Offline

Now Fiery Jack is crying like a little bitch to Justin...oh boy! Mogandus...trust me, you post your personal address and I'll pay to fly out to you and give you a nice punch in the mouth! Freakofnature...is the whole upper case/lower case thing your cheap attempt at making a poor man's ransom letter? Hey guys look...I'm freakofnature...look how scary I am! Why don't you do all of us a huge favor and go stick your dick in a power distro box? Uh oh...my bad...you have no idea what that is Mr. high school AV club drop out! Shouldn't you be doing some homework junior?

#60448 - 05/04/06 05:04 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
mofca Offline

strdsk, you should try one of my products. I think it will help you:

#60449 - 05/04/06 08:06 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
TheHopiWay Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Washington State
Seems the chance for world peace in my lifetime is diminishing at an exponential rate.......

#60450 - 05/04/06 08:14 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
zumbido Offline
Founding Member

There has NEVER been 'world peace'.

#60451 - 05/04/06 08:35 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
Nick Batzdorf Offline
Founding Member

Quick test - what do the following have in common: pathetic salesmanship, bukake, world peace, cheap mics, sex with power distribution boxes, Christian kitsch, and beeatches?

#60452 - 05/04/06 09:06 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
frogKing Offline

Quote:
I weep for the future!
Please don't....it's laughing hysterically about you!

#60453 - 05/04/06 11:47 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
strdsk Offline

Mofca, TheHopiWay, Zumbido, Batzdorf...kudos! FrogKing...opinions are like *******s...we all have them my friend! Joey D!

#60454 - 05/05/06 12:37 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
fReAkOfNaTuRe Offline

Quote:
go stick your dick in a power distro box?
YoUr MoThEr = PoWeR DiStRo Box

I dId & gUeSs WhAt OuT yOu PoPpEd I aM YoUr FaThEr CoMe SuCk DaDdYs DiCk iN ThE ToOlShEd WeLl MaKe ShiItTy MiCrOpHoNeS

YoU LiKe tO Be AbUsEd DoNt YoU MaKeS YoU FeEl LiKe SoMBoDy BuT SoOn YoU wIlL Be GoNe LiTle CoCk BoY

#60455 - 05/05/06 09:38 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
strdsk Offline

Freakofnature...I really hope that your entire family dies very painfully of a rare form of cancer/diabetes/Ebola Zaire/Ecoli/HIV! Whilst this is happening, I will sodomize you on the hood of your granpa's collector car as they watch from their hospital window! See...I can be spooky shocking too! Pee-pee poo-poo ca-ca! Don't bull**** a bull****ter freak...it's not very becoming of you and quite frankly you suck at it Mr. Manson!

#60456 - 05/05/06 10:01 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
Nick Batzdorf Offline
Founding Member

Is this some bizarre kind of foreplay?

#60457 - 05/05/06 11:57 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
strdsk Offline

Nah Nick...I'm just trying to throw some very cheap low blows at freak. I'm sure that he gets very infuriated when he reads that type of stuff and has to realize that he will never do anything with himself and his dreams will never be met! He probably cries in fact! Who knows, maybe I can get him to kill himself...eh...wishful thinking! As soon as his mommy picks him up from day care, I'm sure he'll be back on here to berate me again...lol! Then, when the street lights come back on...he'll have to go beddy bye again.

#60458 - 05/05/06 02:42 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
mixandburn Offline

What if FREAKOFNATURE and Strdsk are actually the same person??? After all; Freakofnature just showed up from nowhere a few days ago......

Just a thought.....

#60459 - 05/05/06 03:21 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
TheHopiWay Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Washington State
 Quote:
Originally posted by zumbido:
There has NEVER been 'world peace'.
There had never been The Beatles before The Beatles either. Doesn't mean it couldn't happen.....

Actually I gave up hope for world peace long ago.
I'm pretty sure it would require a level of social awareness high enough that people would be able to properly use the lids on toilets in sani-cans.
I doubt I'll live to see even that.

#60460 - 05/05/06 04:27 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
Nick Batzdorf Offline
Founding Member

Quote:
Time.. is an ever unfolding succession of events that twist and weave their way in and throughout our lives creating a complex many colored tapestry that becomes the very fabric of who we are.
Whoa munn!

Could you repeat that, please? It was too much to absorb the first time...

\:o \:o

#60461 - 05/05/06 06:34 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
mixandburn Offline

\:D \:D

" Whoa munn!

Could you repeat that, please? It was too much to absorb the first time... "

Yea, I have to live with weird stuff like that popping out of my head all the time... :p

#60462 - 05/05/06 07:33 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
Justin Offline

Site Admin
Founding Member

Loc: Portland, OR
Thread's gettin' too long. Best way to handle childish comments. Ignore them.

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 ... 18 19 >

Ads and Reviews

Justin's Product Reviews: