Page 17 of 19 < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#60434 - 05/03/06 03:09 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
Michael M Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Santa Barbara,CA
thought this to be a classy, informative, professional forum...
don't take the bait.
why pile it on? a pile is a pile, regardless of the size.
please let this bs die
thanks

#60435 - 05/03/06 05:51 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
Mick Emouze Offline

I received my microphone today, but I had no idea it was wireless. How do I order the receiver?

#60436 - 05/03/06 07:54 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
mogandus Offline

Loc: Left Coast
Message to Justin. Close this post. It's making you look bad....that's unless you're one of the nameless ones who bought one of these invisible microphones.

#60437 - 05/03/06 08:30 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
strdsk Offline

Loc: Oak Lawn, Illinois
Andrew K...I should be on prescription drugs to put up with the fanatical ranting that you guys post about me on here like I do! Mixandburn...show me one account of me contradicting myself how all of you say I do...just one! I must confess, though, that I do like laughing at the way many of you cry, pout, and boo hoo hoo at my posting...lol! Mogandus...what the hell is it that you are waiting for exactly? For me to mail you a mic for free? Keep waiting my friend...and stop crying to Justin for Christ's sake! ProMedia (Donn)...your post was literally the first one on here to truly offend me I must confess! You're still failing miserably to acknowledge the fact that many top notch mics are included on my reference disk! Notice how no one on this board stuck up for you and jumped to your rescue? That's because even the likes of them knows that it's pretty ****ed up for a middle aged guy who works for a glorified Guitar Center to slam or color a paying customer! As a sales representative for a commercial audio retail company, and I've been one, it's your job to always be un-biased and keep your opinion to yourself! You don't buy or sell my stuff so no one really cares what you think...come on now man! You must not need your job that badly I guess! If you even think about posting one more thought, comment, opinion, or view on this thread I'm going to contact your superior/the companies that you represent and have your job Mr. Kiss Ass I always support DA7.com! Freakofnature...what a complete and total whore your mother must have been to have a dirty mouthed kid like you! Jump on the bandwagon why don't ya' Mr. One Post?
On a even funnier note, just today I got two PMs from posters right here on this forum who I will not name in order to spare them of anymore shame! I'm sparing their wretched souls because they know who they are and still would never think of saving me of any shame...if I had ever any for any good reason at all that is! In these PMs, one had the ****ing onions to ask me for free reference disks...the other who in no way shape or form was connected with the first wanted to actually purchase a mic from me! Please note "all"...if you have ever slammed me or my products in any way shape or form don't you ever dare think of asking me for free anything..especially reference disks! Similarly, I wouldn't sell you a mic of mine if you had the Ebola-Zaire antidote and I was very painfully suffering!

#60438 - 05/03/06 10:33 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
frogKing Offline

Loc: half way
 Quote:
if you have ever slammed me or my products in any way shape or form don't you ever dare think of asking me for free anything..especially reference disks!
How about just a kiss then, cupcake?

#60439 - 05/03/06 10:59 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
strdsk Offline

frogKing...are you supposed to be a broke dick dog DA7 version of Marilyn Manson or something Mr. Shocking tough guy? Paleeze!!!!!!!!!!

#60440 - 05/04/06 02:27 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
fReAkOfNaTuRe Offline

dAdDy HoMe LiTtLe JoEy PuT aWaY cD bUrNeR aNd CoMe SeE dAdDy

DoNt FeEl tO bAd yOu NeEd aTtEnTioN mOmMy dOnT gIvE yOu

#60441 - 05/04/06 05:14 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
strdsk Offline

frogKing and freakofnature should have kids together! I weep for the future!

#60442 - 05/04/06 08:12 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
Audiorigami Offline

Loc: San Diego, CA
this thread is going places.

#60443 - 05/04/06 10:03 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
20to20 Offline

Loc: Fort Wayne, Indiana, usa
Love is the answer :p
20to20soundesign

"Oh look, Honey, I found an earwig...!"

Page 17 of 19 < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 >

Ads and Reviews

Justin's Product Reviews: