Page 10 of 19 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#60364 - 04/23/06 06:48 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
mofca Offline

Loc: Steubenville OH
To strdsk's credit, he got a lot of attention here.

#60365 - 04/23/06 07:49 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
anaconda Offline

Loc: Southern Left Coast
And that's all he got. In the real world, the business world, this means nothing.

#60366 - 04/23/06 08:46 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
strdsk Offline

Loc: Oak Lawn, Illinois
Anaconda...it really does seem to be working to my benefit, people are biting! Look guys, a few posts back I tried to make ammends here. I know that this probably won't mean much to you guys coming from the likes of me at this point, but I truly am sorry for offending anyone here. You have to believe me when I say that I am not trying to be spiteful. I'm, admittedly, an overly proud person. I just wanted to share my findings with you guys. Please forgive me everyone? Let's get back to having fun and doing what we all came here for...making great sounding recordings! I won't bring up my mics again. Sincerely...Joe

#60367 - 04/23/06 09:06 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
Nick Batzdorf Offline
Founding Member

Loc: Los Angeles, CA, USA
I think the point isn't not to bring up your mics - everyone's interested in great new toys - it's that people need information and pictures for it to mean anything when you do bring them up. That's why this thread has gone on so long.

Can you imagine if Ford came out with an ad for a new car: "It's $28,000 and compares to Mercedes' best. Email us privately if you're interested. We accept credit cards, and our ebay rating is really nice."

#60368 - 04/23/06 09:38 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
Andrew K Offline
Founding Member

Loc: LA, CA, USA
To me, unless I am shown otherwise.. with pics and referrals and whatnot, this is a scam.

T

#60369 - 04/23/06 09:43 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
EWF Offline

Loc: Diamond Bar, CA
In addition to what Nick said, I think another point is that when there is interest (and even some skepticism) being expressed, that it's not to anyone's benefit to go after them like the second coming of Don Rickles. That being said, good luck to you.

#60370 - 04/23/06 09:49 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
anaconda Offline

Loc: Southern Left Coast
Great. You're shrink is making progress! Now Justin....End this stinking thread. If fact, when you find such a ridiculous attempt at selling retail products, you should stop it immediately. This isn't Ebay, you know. See what you've done man. Please control this site.

#60371 - 04/23/06 08:07 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
strdsk Offline

Nick, I've said it before and I'll say it again. I don't have pics, a website, or sound files to offer anyone. If I had...I would have posted them already. Similarly I refuse to feel rushed by people who I've never even met to put up hasty, half assed websites, sound files, and pics. Then, you guys would just slam me for doing that so it's a lose/lose situation for me. Also, I'm doing just fine financially without the aforementioned...this isn't my only gig as I've stated before. People keep on bringing up the fact that Ford and other multi-million dollar conglomorates don't make a habit to try to sell like this and neither should I. Again though, you're comparing apples to oranges here. Not only because they sell $30,000.00 cars and I sell $350.00 mics, but also because they have the bread to advertise the way they do and I don't. Many people on this site, and people who I've talked to elsewhere, also keep slamming my demo C.D. idea because they feel that a demo C.D. would be "too easily fraudulent". Royer does it that way...so do I...and it doesn't cost you a thing. Think about it...why would I want to falsify my mic for another? That's like playing darts in the dark. What if you didn't even like "mic x" that I substituted for mine? How would I know for sure that I wouldn't be doing myself more of an injustice than good? Andrew K...if it's surely a scam don't buy it and stop responding to me. EWF...thanks for your well wishing, but I still don't feel that my ranting here is for nothing. Again, I am simply stating what I know to be fact whether or not my peers agree and I refuse to be hushed by people who may be, for all I know, less competent than myself to sell a mic. Anaconda...you're still the biggest ****ing cry baby I've ever seen and I'd like to say "sorry" to everyone but you! Also, stop telling Justin how to do his job! He's kept this thing going like a well oiled machine this long and can handle things just fine without you having to give him the go ahead!

#60372 - 04/23/06 08:28 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
mogandus Offline

Loc: Left Coast
Ditto, Anaconda! Stop this thread Justin. We've all had enough. Even Ross Hogarth would have stopped it. He doesn't stand for such folderol on his REP site. This isn't a retail site. All this for a cheap ****ing microphone! Matter of fact, Illinois, register at Ross's site at www.prosoundweb.com repeat what you've said at this site and see what happens. You'll either have better luck or be ridiculed.

#60373 - 04/23/06 10:56 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
strdsk Offline

Thanks Mogandus...I will! If I make half the sales I did here it'll be well worth it! Ahem...you're also a dick...ahem! Just because I post doesn't mean that you have to read it or respond kiddo! ;\)

Page 10 of 19 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 >

Ads and Reviews

Justin's Product Reviews: