Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 ... 18 19 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#58678 - 09/09/06 03:28 PM OT: The genius of Bush
mofca Offline

Loc: Steubenville OH
Who's more stupid? bush, or the dummies that voted for him....again!!??!!
The Stupidest Things President George W. Bush Has Ever Said

10) "Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream." LaCrosse, Wis., Oct. 18, 2000

9) "I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family." Greater Nashua, N.H., Jan. 27, 2000

8) "I hear there's rumors on the Internets that we're going to have a draft." second presidential debate, St. Louis, Mo., Oct. 8, 2004

7) "I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully." Saginaw, Mich., Sept. 29, 2000

6) "You work three jobs? Uniquely American, isn't it? I mean, that is fantastic that you're doing that." to a divorced mother of three, Omaha (this one i find as disturbing and disgusting as it is silly and stupid. oh those republicans!)

5) "Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country." Poplar Bluff, Mo., Sept. 6, 2004

4) "They misunderestimated me." Bentonville, Ark., Nov. 6, 2000

3) "Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?" Florence, S.C., Jan. 11, 2000

2) "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004 (this one is true, isn't it?)

1) "There's an old saying in Tennessee I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee that says, fool me once, shame on shame on you. Fool me you can't get fooled again." Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002

#58679 - 09/09/06 03:51 PM Re: OT: The genius of Bush
zumbido Offline
Founding Member

Loc: El Lay
Feel better?

Here, the genius of Clinton BEFORE the genius of Bush:

"the purpose of government is to rein in the rights of the people"
during an interview on MTV in 1993

"It depends on what the meaning of the words 'is' is." –Bill Clinton, during his 1998 grand jury testimony on the Monica Lewinsky affair

"It depends on how you define alone…" –Bill Clinton, in his grand jury testimony

"The road to tyranny, we must remember, begins with the destruction of the truth." from a speech at the University of Connecticut, Oct 15, 1997

"African-Americans watch the same news at night that ordinary Americans do."
President Clinton on Black Entertainment Television, November 2, 1994

"What's a man got to do to get in the top fifty?" –Bill Clinton, reacting to a survey of journalists that ranked the Monica Lewinsky scandal as the 53rd most significant story of the century

"When I was in England, I experimented with marijuana a time or two, and I didn't like it. I didn't inhale and never tried it again." –Bill Clinton

At a press conference July 21, 1999, Bill Clinton stated:
"John Kennedy had actually not been back to the White House since his father was killed, until I had became president - and first he was on an advisory committee that made a report to me, and he came back to the Oval Office where he saw the desk that he took the famous picture in - you know, coming through the gate, for the first time since he was a little boy."

"Politics gives guys so much power that they tend to behave badly around women. And I hope I never get into that." –Bill Clinton, to a woman friend while he was a Rhodes scholar at Oxford

"It was a real sort of Southern deal. I had AstroTurf in the back. You don't want to know why, but I did." –Bill Clinton, reminiscing about a pickup truck he once owned

"I'm someone who had a deep emotional attachment to 'Starsky and Hutch.'" –Bill Clinton

"Usually briefs." –Bill Clinton, asked during a 1994 MTV town meeting whether he wore boxer shorts or briefs

"The economy has produced 6.1 million jobs since I became president, and if Michael Jordan comes back to the Bulls, it will be 6,100,001 jobs." –Bill Clinton, in 1995

"You'd think he was running for First Lady." –Bill Clinton, on George H. W. Bush's criticism of Hillary Clinton

"I may not have been the greatest president, but I've had the most fun eight years." –Bill Clinton

More?

#58680 - 09/09/06 04:00 PM Re: OT: The genius of Bush
GlennR01 Offline
Founding Member

Not for another two and a half years...

Never confuse political point-of-view with competence.

#58681 - 09/09/06 04:08 PM Re: OT: The genius of Bush
zrocks Offline

Loc: Minneapolis
That was before he fired rider as his speech writer.

~ Nick Batzdorf

#58682 - 09/09/06 04:39 PM Re: OT: The genius of Bush
Eric Seaberg Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: San Diego, CA USA
"I DID NOT HAVE SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH THAT WOMAN!"

and then.... he did.

:rolleyes:

#58683 - 09/09/06 05:05 PM Re: OT: The genius of Bush
GlennR01 Offline
Founding Member

You guys crack me up. You always know you've gotten to a bunch of Bush apologists when they pull the Clinton card. Think about your logic: there is a marginally mediocre sax player that you hire for an album. You don't like his style. You don't like his musical or political point of view. He shows up late. But, you get thru the session and, although you've made more money on his session then you ever have in your life, you decide not to hire him again. Cool. Then, you work with another musician. Except, this one accidentally erases all your tracks, drops your favorite mic into the toilet, lies on his union card, sues you for defamation of character, burns down your studio, steals your identity and wipes out your credit cards and bank account. But his political point of view is more closely matched to yours. And, every time we get together and discuss what a f*ck-up the second guy is, you feel compelled to complain about the sax player...

Guys, it ain't about his political point of view. If you can't admit that Bush is a failure, look deep inside. You don't have to hire the sax player again, but I won't forget my rusted mic.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

#58684 - 09/09/06 05:10 PM Re: OT: The genius of Bush
GlennR01 Offline
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Eric Seaberg:
"I DID NOT HAVE SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH THAT WOMAN!"

and then.... he did.

:rolleyes:
Mission Accomplished \:D

Of course, any good Christian would think lying about a blow job trumps lying about weapons of mass destruction - don't hate the sinner, hate the sin ;\) Oh, you didn't hear about Tenent, today, complaining about how he was pressured by the White House to comply with their theory of WMD's in Iraq to justify the war. Check it out, its on Fox...

#58685 - 09/09/06 07:05 PM Re: OT: The genius of Bush
Dark Star Balla Offline

Loc: Chicago Bizurbz
Clinton commited adultry at worse, and we don't know what kind of arrangement he and Hilary really has. Now bush?!?! on the other hand Bush "is" commiting perjury, Theft and mass murder for the revenge of the threatening of his father who was another ****ty president. But I digress.

#58686 - 09/09/06 07:10 PM Re: OT: The genius of Bush
Fieryjack Offline

Loc: New York
Come on mofca....

I think having had Bush as president for years, we are all aware of his shortcomings, however great or small. The ones you point out are not even worth mentioning - we already know the guy can't speak English.

#58687 - 09/09/06 07:57 PM Re: OT: The genius of Bush
Dark Star Balla Offline

Loc: Chicago Bizurbz
 Quote:
Originally posted by zumbido:
Feel better?

Here, the genius of Clinton BEFORE the genius of Bush:

"the purpose of government is to rein in the rights of the people"
during an interview on MTV in 1993

"It depends on what the meaning of the words 'is' is." –Bill Clinton, during his 1998 grand jury testimony on the Monica Lewinsky affair

"It depends on how you define alone…" –Bill Clinton, in his grand jury testimony

"The road to tyranny, we must remember, begins with the destruction of the truth." from a speech at the University of Connecticut, Oct 15, 1997

"African-Americans watch the same news at night that ordinary Americans do."
President Clinton on Black Entertainment Television, November 2, 1994

"What's a man got to do to get in the top fifty?" –Bill Clinton, reacting to a survey of journalists that ranked the Monica Lewinsky scandal as the 53rd most significant story of the century

"When I was in England, I experimented with marijuana a time or two, and I didn't like it. I didn't inhale and never tried it again." –Bill Clinton

At a press conference July 21, 1999, Bill Clinton stated:
"John Kennedy had actually not been back to the White House since his father was killed, until I had became president - and first he was on an advisory committee that made a report to me, and he came back to the Oval Office where he saw the desk that he took the famous picture in - you know, coming through the gate, for the first time since he was a little boy."

"Politics gives guys so much power that they tend to behave badly around women. And I hope I never get into that." –Bill Clinton, to a woman friend while he was a Rhodes scholar at Oxford

"It was a real sort of Southern deal. I had AstroTurf in the back. You don't want to know why, but I did." –Bill Clinton, reminiscing about a pickup truck he once owned

"I'm someone who had a deep emotional attachment to 'Starsky and Hutch.'" –Bill Clinton

"Usually briefs." –Bill Clinton, asked during a 1994 MTV town meeting whether he wore boxer shorts or briefs

"The economy has produced 6.1 million jobs since I became president, and if Michael Jordan comes back to the Bulls, it will be 6,100,001 jobs." –Bill Clinton, in 1995

"You'd think he was running for First Lady." –Bill Clinton, on George H. W. Bush's criticism of Hillary Clinton

"I may not have been the greatest president, but I've had the most fun eight years." –Bill Clinton

More?
Were G Dummy supporters able to think logically their thoughts would go as such "Clinton was not republican but the state of this country economically was a hell of alot better off and progressingh than with this president". But as it seems republicans and the right wing are mere extremists. They confuse patriotism with blind loyalty.

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 ... 18 19 >

Ads and Reviews

Justin's Product Reviews: