Page 19 of 19 < 1 2 ... 17 18 19
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#3886 - 05/18/04 04:03 AM Re: I don't mean to get political but...
ManFriday Offline

Loc: St. Charles, IL
 Quote:
You're right, that is silly, probably useless as well, unlike the prevention of legal voters from excersizing their right by claiming they are felons.
I believe wisconcin was close enough that they had to do recounts as well. It was a few days before the real outcome of the election in WI.
But that was'nt relaly the point. The point is that for every example you can show of the right playing nasty, there is an example of the left doing so as well.

I must say it is rather sad that democrats need to rely on the votes of convicted felons to win ellections. \:D

Quote:
though, let's say Saddam had had them. What was preventing him from using them on us?
I dont think so. Saddam always thought he could tough it out. He knew the UN was opposed to the invasion, and he believed that if he could live through it he could return to power and he would have the UN on his side, at least in that respect.

however, if he used WMD's on us during our invasion it would have proven us correct and the UN would have turned thier backs on him, probably lending the US more aid.

I mean think about where this guy was found. Across the river from his own palace. He always thought he or at least his sons were going to return to power.

Quote:
Nick , you need to start your own forum, seems like you live for this type endless debate thread which has nothing to do whis website.
Might I suggest www.discussanything.com
it's just the place a nutty liberal like nick could have a blast.
I, being the right wing zealot that I am post there often. \:D

#3887 - 05/18/04 04:26 AM Re: I don't mean to get political but...
Daniel Carrillo Offline

Its a DA7 forum and this is the most replies a post has ever gotten. How sad, maybe thats why they dont make the DA7 no more. Corresponding and writing sure beats going to parlament and doing something about it i suppose.
;\)
GO POLITICS GO !!!

#3888 - 05/18/04 05:14 AM Re: I don't mean to get political but...
Fieryjack Offline

Loc: New York
Nick Batzdorf said:
 Quote:
That's how I can tell you're desperate to justify your pro-war position.
Nick, that's the kind of statement that gets you into trouble....it's presumptive and emotional. What I'm really desperate for is a fair, open minded discussion.

Point taken on the fact that the Sarin rigged artillery found might have been pre-existing from 1990s. Nonetheless, you still shrug it off as "a tiny bomb"...(!)

And you think a "pre-emptive war" is insane? How about pre-emptive terrorist strikes all over the world, the most famous being 30 miles from my home? I don't want Sarin in my neighborhood either....

#3889 - 05/18/04 08:04 AM Re: I don't mean to get political but...
anaconda Offline

Loc: Southern Left Coast
Jeremy. Learn how to spell and continue posting.Its'your prissy ass we'd like to be roasting. Surely you have something to say except nothing to say. If I were you, you wouldn't be me so sit in your pretty chair and begin to pee.

#3890 - 05/18/04 08:06 AM Re: I don't mean to get political but...
jeremy hesford Offline
Founding Member

Loc: odenton md.
Simple statement from a very simple mind.

Page 19 of 19 < 1 2 ... 17 18 19

Ads and Reviews

Justin's Product Reviews: