Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 ... 18 19 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#3706 - 05/10/04 11:54 AM I don't mean to get political but...
Justin Offline

Site Admin
Founding Member

Loc: Portland, OR
Bush is a jackass!

#3707 - 05/10/04 12:47 PM Re: I don't mean to get political but...
Nick Batzdorf Offline
Founding Member

Loc: Los Angeles, CA, USA
So is Ralph Nader.

#3708 - 05/10/04 01:40 PM Re: I don't mean to get political but...
Shane Offline

Loc: La Crescenta, Ca. USA
Here we go again... :rolleyes:

check out... Demize !

#3709 - 05/10/04 01:51 PM Re: I don't mean to get political but...
jkruta Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Collinsville/St. Louis, MO USA
So don't. One doesn't have to be political to have an opinion. However...what are you saying?

#3710 - 05/10/04 02:02 PM Re: I don't mean to get political but...
GlennR01 Offline
Founding Member

Being neither a Democrat or a Republican, I still see Bush's lack of grasp on world politics as a squandered opportunity to effect significant positive change in the Middle East and the world. In the time immediately post 9/11, there was a true sympathy world wide for the United States - Bush's futile, outmoded political stance not only wasted a fleeting opportunity for a world wide anti-terrorist concensus, but his so-called "dream team" only served to further polarize moderate Arab nations into exactly the opposite of our stated objective - there now exists a global distain for US foreign policy, consistantly reinforced by questionable political behavior and the shocking images coming out of Iraq. Unfortunately, this is no longer about the politics of the left vs. the right here in this country, as witnessed by some conservative Republicans calling for Rumsfeld's resignation. Saddest of all is an armed force of truly great men and women, being led by a small group of politicians with no clear, focused mission or exit strategy.

#3711 - 05/10/04 02:20 PM Re: I don't mean to get political but...
ynghermes Offline
Founding Member

Until we get secret orginasations and corprate involvement out of government, nothing will change. I like the Mayan way, behead the basterd, ofcourse there are only two casses writen down that verifies that sentament.

They all are a bunch of natzees, oh sure there are a few that arn't, yet...

#3712 - 05/10/04 02:23 PM Re: I don't mean to get political but...
Audiorigami Offline

Loc: San Diego, CA
Every American should read the following and make themselves aware of what the 'liberators' in Iraq are doing. This is not the fault of our brave military service personnel, but of the administration in control of their actions who has soldiers acting as interrogators and prison guards.

Red Cross Report Leaked

#3713 - 05/10/04 03:53 PM Re: I don't mean to get political but...
Kelly Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Toronto
Americans are just like anyone else. Some are fantastic and some are.....
Your "government / corperation" is a world wide joke, as 96% of Americans already know.

Hey Nick, why is Nader so bad? I've always seen him as a humane, concerned individual who's always spoken the truth and truly wants freedom back in the hands of the people. Have I been duped?. What's the dirt that makes him such an arsehole?

#3714 - 05/10/04 05:16 PM Re: I don't mean to get political but...
Nick Batzdorf Offline
Founding Member

Loc: Los Angeles, CA, USA
Kelly, Bush won by one vote in 2000. It was as obvious to Nader as it was to everyone else that that was exactly what was going to happen. Sure enough, we have *by far* the worst administration in the entire history of this country. Thousands of people would still be alive if that ****ing egomaniac had withdrawn from the race in 2000. Every single one of his votes was a Gore vote.

His and his supporters' idiotic idea that all politicians are equally bad has been proven wrong - as if that were necessary.

Now the mother****er is running AGAIN! I think opinions have shifted again this week after the revelations about the prisons, but before that the poll I read was something like 50% Bush, 47% Kerry, 3% Ralph ****ing Nader.

That's why I call him a jackass. Having good ideas means nothing - in fact, it's caused deaths - if you don't understand that politics is only the art of the possible, not the ideal.

The harm that ******* has done far outweighs all the good he did in the entire rest of his life.

#3715 - 05/10/04 05:23 PM Re: I don't mean to get political but...
Double D Offline

Loc: Portland, OR, USA
Justin,

I'm sure jackasses everywhere deeply resent your comparison.

Love,

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 ... 18 19 >

Ads and Reviews

Justin's Product Reviews: