Page 17 of 19 < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#3866 - 05/17/04 06:53 AM Re: I don't mean to get political but...
Nick Batzdorf Offline
Founding Member

Loc: Los Angeles, CA, USA
And you don't think it was a coincidence that the five C U Next Tuesdays who voted Bush in were the conservative ones?

#3867 - 05/17/04 07:12 AM Re: I don't mean to get political but...
ManFriday Offline

Loc: St. Charles, IL
No more than the liberal Florida judges who voted to give the democrats more time.

Once the courts got involved it was all mess.

The right way to go about it would have been for the recounts to go forward up to the deadline and then allow no further recounts. But the liberals didnt want to go that route, they wanted to get the Florida supreme court involved.
They started changing the rules so it would only follow that the conservatives would have to play the game too.

If the election had gone the other way would the bush team have done the same thing? probably.
But nobody "stole" the election. That's just silly.

As I said.. Florida would not have mattered if Gore had carried his home state.

#3868 - 05/17/04 07:18 AM Re: I don't mean to get political but...
Fieryjack Offline

Loc: New York
This just in from CNN. No WMDs, eh Justin? I trusted Saddam too.

"Device found in Iraq with sarin gas"
BAGHDAD, Iraq (CNN) -- A U.S.-led coalition convoy in Iraq found sarin gas in an artillery round rigged as an improvised explosive device, Brig. Gen. Mark Kimmitt said Monday.

Sarin is a nerve agent used for chemical weapons. A doomsday cult in Japan used the gas in terrorist attacks in 1994 and 1995.

The detonation of the device in Iraq resulted in a small dispersal of the nerve agent, Kimmitt said.

#3869 - 05/17/04 07:22 AM Re: I don't mean to get political but...
ManFriday Offline

I assume the "It was a plant" posts will be comming along shortly...

#3870 - 05/17/04 07:33 AM Re: I don't mean to get political but...
Kelly Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Toronto
 Quote:
Originally posted by ManFriday:
[QUOTE]
I would of course argue that the worst abuse of the US constitution was Roe Vs. Wade.
"MAN" Friday, sheesh, no sh*t!

#3871 - 05/17/04 07:36 AM Re: I don't mean to get political but...
ManFriday Offline

was that a lame attempt at the old "you are a man so you dont get to say anything about abortion"?

#3872 - 05/17/04 09:32 AM Re: I don't mean to get political but...
ynghermes Offline
Founding Member

DP,

All I can say to you is I hear your oppinion, now can you back it up in some facts? Show me the drivil dude because your one that sounds uninformed. And no I won't give it up when I get a response like that from you. At least knife looked up some facts to lean on.

I'm not saying anyone has to believe what I'm saying though it is clear that some thoughts about our government are not the way it really is so you can stay where you are mentally and wounder why things are getting worse or you can understand why they are digressing to the side issues instead of the real problems of our government. Every signer of those documents knew the why and wherefores of the documents, my opinion is you haven't a clue and it seems you haven't studied your birth right, just as many others out there. that civics class in the public school system teaches what the party line is, not what really happened.

So I'll extend the same chalinge to you to, prove me wrong, don't accuse me wrong, grab a fact other than my writing style.

If the prez had to ask, how could he be in total control? Why dosen't he have to ask now? When did it change? They are simple questions that reviel a lot.

#3873 - 05/17/04 10:05 AM Re: I don't mean to get political but...
DP Offline
Founding Member

Loc: Hampton Bays NY USA
Uh huh, I'll just stay where I am and wounder - about what the hell it is you're trying to. Forget about the civics class pal, you should go back and have a shot at English or Language Arts as they call it these days. Oh no, that's right you can't be bothered with that because you're dislexic. BTW, it's not just the spelling that's bad - does that disorder flip around the thoughts and sentences too?

#3874 - 05/17/04 10:45 AM Re: I don't mean to get political but...
Nick Batzdorf Offline
Founding Member

Loc: Los Angeles, CA, USA
"Device found in Iraq with sarin gas"

That's your WMD?! Some wanker with a tiny bomb?!

I hate to be insulting, but you are *gullible.*

#3875 - 05/17/04 10:49 AM Re: I don't mean to get political but...
Dan Weiss Offline
Founding Member

Loc: New York NY USA
 Quote:
Originally posted by ManFriday:

But nobody "stole" the election. That's just silly.
I guess it was pretty silly as well when hundreds of alleged felons were conveniently prevented from voting in the state and silly that the Bush camp has the Diebold company in their shirt pocket.

Quote:

As I said.. Florida would not have mattered if Gore had carried his home state.

So what. What point does this illustrate?? Had Bush carried NY it might not have mattered either.

Page 17 of 19 < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 >

Ads and Reviews

Justin's Product Reviews: