Page 2 of 22 < 1 2 3 4 ... 21 22 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1403 - 02/24/04 02:30 PM Re: OT: Gay bashing
DougA Offline

Loc: Houston, TX, USA
What ever happened to seperation of church and state?

#1404 - 02/24/04 02:40 PM Re: OT: Gay bashing
halljams Offline

Loc: Yukon
I wonder why anyone gives a flying **** who buddy or sister down the street has sex with anyway?
Be it man with man or woman with woman.
How self centered, judging, insecure and ****ing ignorant does someone have to be to think they have the right to decide wether it's right or wrong how or with who anyone else gets off?!

If Bush gets away with this **** without a serious popularity drop i will be very depressed.(decided my joke was tasteless and inappropriate for the times)

#1405 - 02/24/04 03:37 PM Re: OT: Gay bashing
Nick Batzdorf Offline
Founding Member

Loc: Los Angeles, CA, USA
Liquid, the reason is that the arguments against gay marriage are 100% indefensible. Look at what Shane - a good guy, but he's Christian right - says. "It's the law." **** that. It's a blatant civil rights violation.

And it's retarded! Our president has the brains of a moose.

#1406 - 02/24/04 04:09 PM Re: OT: Gay bashing
Michael M Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Santa Barbara,CA
Hey, hold on there! No need to insult the poor moose! I'd vote for one over GWB any day! Bullwinkle for President! Hey, Rocky, watch me pull an ........ out of the hat!

BTW, I thought the gay population was more like 10-13%...maybe they're multiplying!! How do they do that?!!

Why anyone cares about gay marriage is beyond my way of thinking. (guess because I'm not a racist or a homophobe) This country was founded on the principles of live and let live as long as it doesn't cause harm to others along the way. I'd rather discuss why people don't seem to care much about that idea being intact...

#1407 - 02/24/04 04:29 PM Re: OT: Gay bashing
mogandus Offline

Loc: Left Coast
I don't dig flamboyant, girlie-like little Fags. Don't want to take away any common freedoms or civil rights....Just don't like 'em. On the other hand(girlfriend), a gay dude who is unassuming and professional doesn't faze me the least. Have to side with W. on this one.

I never met a dyke I didn't like...Lenny Bruce.

BTW, are you absolutely sure marraige is a civil right. Please identify your source.

Funny. Now Bush wants to mess with the Constitution....He's already bashed it to death and lied to all of us. And to think they actually impeached Clinton for lying about a BJ. Bush lied to us in a most brazen, dangerous manner which is resulting in death and destruction to the good guys. This is the truth, yet no one cares. Enjoying your cheap gas and feeling the recovery yet?

I am more ****ed about Tascam taking away their Forums. I found out the reason was that the 7 techs were sick and tired of answering posts. This came from a head tech...

#1408 - 02/24/04 04:39 PM Re: OT: Gay bashing
mogandus Offline

Male dogs and cats sniff other male's butts but this rarely results in consentual entry. Woof! So, the "crime against nature"? Yeah, well I've humped my share of Ash trees with no arrest as of yet.

#1409 - 02/24/04 04:39 PM Re: OT: Gay bashing
Ceb Offline

Loc: Sundridge, Ontario Canada
It's pretty tough when you are a Christian and God's rules differ from the rules of people you respect on this site! God has a track record of being right! Are people upset with Bush because he is "stupid" or because his faith makes it impossible for him to view marriage as anything but between a man and a woman? If he went against his faith, would you respect him? If some people have a right to say that gays have a "right" to get married, then other people should have rights (because of their faith), to express their opinions against it. I think there should be a way of saying that you feel a certain behaviour is wrong without being labeled as a hate monger. Nick, I respect your right to have your opinion and one can't argue with the warm fuzzy feeling of loving everyone. You should have been a lawyer!
ceb

#1410 - 02/24/04 04:42 PM Re: OT: Gay bashing
mogandus Offline

A question for Ceb. Did Jesus ever have intercourse or masturbate? Seriously, he was created as a mirror image of man, wasn't he. Men do it. You do it. I do it. Even priests do it. Always wondered about this. Can you clear this up for me?

And Nick....You're getting Race confused with an unnatural act. It is an "unnatural act" for you isnt'it? If not, please come out of the closet on the Forum so we can all celebrate together.

#1411 - 02/24/04 04:50 PM Re: OT: Gay bashing
Ceb Offline

Loc: Sundridge, Ontario Canada
Well, I only know what I read, apparently Jesus didn't sin. I do. You do. We all do - sin. He was tempted in all ways apparently. He was given as a sacrifice for us because he "knew no sin". Believe it or not!
ceb

#1412 - 02/24/04 04:53 PM Re: OT: Gay bashing
jeremy hesford Offline
Founding Member

Loc: odenton md.
I thnk one of the big stumbeling blocks in our society is referencing back to the "Bible", which was written by man, not a god, as to what is right or wrong. Is this somewhat akin to socities that base there rule of law on say, the Koran? remeber, the middle east?

I'm not gay, I accept that people are born that way for whtever reason. It gives me a slightly sick feeling, like something very un natural, when I see 2 guys together, but not 2 women, as long as their hot. Last thing I want is a hoogie up my wang dang.

These people are the way they are and want to be treated as equal. The problem is this referencing back to an arcahic belief in a document that says it's wrong.

Come on man, if it says the world and everything in it was created in 6 days, adam an eve, a talking snake, original sin???? Sounds alot like alot of other fairy tales I read as a kid. If this is your world view, then maybe you need some enlightment about the nature of life and this world. Watch the discovery channel.

Page 2 of 22 < 1 2 3 4 ... 21 22 >

Ads and Reviews

Justin's Product Reviews: