Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#121971 - 04/18/08 07:35 AM Zumbido, political operative or not so busy recording engineer?
DP Offline
Founding Member

Loc: Hampton Bays NY USA
Hmmm, 4 out of the newest 10 threads started by Zumbido. 3 out of those 4 threads are political drivel...What's up Zum music career on the back burner? \:\/

#121973 - 04/18/08 08:03 AM Re: Zumbido, political operative or not so busy recording engineer? [Re: DP]
zumbido Offline
Founding Member

Loc: El Lay
I'm definitely a part-timer. 'Retired' from chasing life about 3-4 years ago. Now I'm just living it.

So I'd have to say 'Zum music career' has long been cooked - stick a fork in it and enjoy.

I only work on what I want, when I want.

I'm more like Kluth, 'cept I don't get to surf everyday.

Plus, this is the only website I bother (operative word) with that I know kNick frequents.

#121975 - 04/18/08 08:36 AM Re: Zumbido, political operative or not so busy recording engineer? [Re: zumbido]
GlennR01 Offline
Founding Member

Originally Posted By: zumbido
I'm more like Kluth...

how so? more like the ignorant, fat, ugly moronic kluth? or the teabag loving, anal-chap wearing, adam's apple worshiping, ape-like she-creature kluth with no knowledge of anything that is right and just with this or any other world? which kluth would you be more like?

Edited by guymandude (04/18/08 08:38 AM)
Edit Reason: attempting to tone it down for the sake of the kiddies

#121976 - 04/18/08 10:09 AM Re: Zumbido, political operative or not so busy recording engineer? [Re: ]
zumbido Offline
Founding Member

"Edit Reason: attempting to tone it down for the sake of the kiddies"

Oh man! Let it fly!!!

"which kluth would you be more like?"

The third option: The retired millionaire.

;-)

#121982 - 04/18/08 11:31 AM Re: Zumbido, political operative or not so busy recording engineer? [Re: zumbido]
Justin Offline

Site Admin
Founding Member

Loc: Portland, OR
Ok but remember, and I do mean this, off topic posts should be less frequent than audio posts. I'm sure you can appreciate trying to keep the audio community part going. Every time you post, shortly thereafter, your words are indexed by Google and more people come to join our site. We'd prefer those people have audio interests and not be political sycophants. I know you get off on attention-seeking behavior to stroke your ego but please remember this is a community where we all share audio ideas, not Zum's personal playground. Get the point?

#121984 - 04/18/08 11:37 AM Re: Zumbido, political operative or not so busy recording engineer? [Re: Justin]
zumbido Offline
Founding Member

Huh?

#121986 - 04/18/08 12:08 PM Re: Zumbido, political operative or not so busy recording engineer? [Re: Justin]
Joe Lepore Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Minnesota
 Originally Posted By: Justin
Ok but remember, and I do mean this, off topic posts should be less frequent than audio posts. I'm sure you can appreciate trying to keep the audio community part going. Every time you post, shortly thereafter, your words are indexed by Google and more people come to join our site. We'd prefer those people have audio interests and not be political sycophants. I know you get off on attention-seeking behavior to stroke your ego but please remember this is a community where we all share audio ideas, not Zum's personal playground. Get the point?

wow .. he finally got a clue .. amazing

#121987 - 04/18/08 12:18 PM Re: Zumbido, political operative or not so busy recording engineer? [Re: Joe Lepore]
GlennR01 Offline
Founding Member

i think zumbido is just a bad seed - a ball-lapping, crisco-slathering, melrose-cruising, coulter-worshipping, gold-bar licking, skim-gizzlin', pantywaist-wearin', nose-gold minin', anal-pore slurpin', bush-votin' kluth wanna-be. but a bad seed none the less.

off with his head.

#121989 - 04/18/08 12:27 PM Re: Zumbido, political operative or not so busy recording engineer? [Re: Joe Lepore]
Michael M Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Santa Barbara,CA
about 3 years too late...
been there and done that eh Justin? so much for the honor system in the hands of zumbido.
SO fed up with the z based, shit mousse being spun here daily...
thankfully there are so many other great folks here that having interesting things to say about music and recording.
unfortunately, they don't have the time, and just enough people still go after the infuriating chum he throws into the water.
how to stop it? he clearly can't contain himself, and needs help.
even he's not bored enough to carry on a conversation by himself.
just don't respond. it's not like you don't know what you're getting into when you read the topic and see who created it.
Justin has his own reasons(?!) for letting it continue, and it's his sandbox.

#121990 - 04/18/08 12:33 PM Re: Zumbido, political operative or not so busy recording engineer? [Re: Michael M]
GlennR01 Offline
Founding Member

Originally Posted By: Michael M
SO fed up with the z based, shit mousse being spun here daily...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Ads and Reviews

Justin's Product Reviews: